• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

This lecture by Alan Rems is very good....

Gunner65

LATE-NIGHT TONIGHT (by Easterly reckoning) FRI 11:00 PM: THE EXECUTIVE-PRODUCER PAVEL EDUARD PINS DOUG DIETRICH DOWN FOR A FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL REPORT ON THE WAR-POTENTIAL SOURCING FROM THE CURRENT EASTERN EUROPEAN BLACK SEA CRISIS And BEYOND

An 11 PM start is insane.....but then, so is Douglas Dietrich!

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 08:17:30 PM
Thank you. That thread is an absolute treasure.

Well thanks Jack.  I appreciate that.  I truly do.

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 30, 2018, 04:40:47 PM
LATE-NIGHT TONIGHT (by Easterly reckoning) FRI 11:00 PM: THE EXECUTIVE-PRODUCER PAVEL EDUARD PINS DOUG DIETRICH DOWN FOR A FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL REPORT ON THE WAR-POTENTIAL SOURCING FROM THE CURRENT EASTERN EUROPEAN BLACK SEA CRISIS And BEYOND

An 11 PM start is insane.....but then, so is Douglas Dietrich!

There is no doubt thatg could get real ugly, real fast.  I'm sure he'll squeeze in some fire talk first.................

Gunner65

Maybe, if he actually lets "Barney" talk, we will find out if he is a compitant, credible researcher.....But I figure it will only degenerate into a theatrical, emotional, foul-mouthed tirade against the "M-F Russians" and Vlad Putin.   

Gunner65

Are these commercial vessels?  Is the Strait  blockaded?

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 30, 2018, 09:50:12 PM
Are these commercial vessels?  Is the Strait  blockaded?

Yes they are commercial and Ivan denies there is a blockade:
https://www.polygraph.info/a/peskov-denies-blockade-of-ukraine-bound-shipping-through-kerch-strait-/29630931.html

However for "some" reason no vessels have reached the Ukrainian port of Berdyansk for almost a week.    ::)

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 30, 2018, 09:57:04 PM
"THE PIN" - SPECIAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-hDG507iFg

Sorry bud.  It's been a long week and I'm going to turn in.  Hopefully Brig and Pelayo will show up.

Gunner65

OK Walks....take care.  I will see where it goes....this is passing my "bedtime" and I am really not interested in what Dietrich has to say to say about it.....but the news has been little or none about it for a week....

Gunner65

Russia has not released the 3 vessels involved in the recent incident and has also jailed two Ukrainian sailors for two months....

Gunner65

Major audio problems.....total audio hell going on.....Dietrich is playing around with the echo.  Can barely hear Dietrich....Pavel does not seem aware of what is going on...and Dietrich will not shut his suck to listen to him.

Gunner65

This is looking like a total FAIL right now....I am at max volume as Dietrich begs his listeners to tell him if they can hear anything.....Dietrich is getting irritated with "Barney".....DEAD AIR  (8 listeners)

Stream is DOWN

Gunner65

"WE PRESENTLY BE RĒËSTABLISHING AN ENTIRELY NEW LIVESTREAM LINK ...." (Dietrich posts).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POn6yRPotOQ

Gunner65

New link is choppy with static.....buffering.....DEAD AIR..."Barney" is now heard talking to Dietrich.....then silence again.....he is trying to explain to Dietrich what was happening....STREAM GOES DOWN -  AGAIN!

Gunner65

Dietrich sees I put a thumbs down on the LIVE video......Dietrich says:  "I fucked your mother and she stank, Richard"...."No one likes you Cole....the Marine Corps kicked you out."

So Dietrich has mentioned my name...now goes into a rant about gang-stalkers, Patriarchy and cunts....

Gunner65

"Richard Brenner, you need to stop trolling the internet and watching You Tube videos"....."It will take you right to the Russians"......

Gunner65

NOW WE HAVE A SHOW!  I will probably regret this but i will listen and report for a while -  you guys can read it and laugh later  :)

Gunner65

@Walks_At_Night You were right!  Dietrich is talking about the fucking wildfires!   LOL

Gunner65

Now Dietrich has gone full bat-shit:  "You eat Russian shit and drunk Russian piss and worship Putin"......."White race is being exterminated by Putin"

Gunner65

This may just become one of Dietrichs' nastiest, foulest, foaming at the mouth "emissions" - EVER!
(and I am recording it ALL!)

Gunner65

Trump....White trash pieces of shit....(17 listeners now...5 thumbs up, 2 down)

Gunner65

Cohen and the billions for a "Trump high-rise penthouse"....M-F Russians.....Reading from an article again (the Guardian)......Manifort....Then says MICHAEL AQUINO has created a scenario in which "US RUS" condiminium in Feb and March 2016 is also a plan for Israel to RULE THE WORLD!