• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: malachi.martini link=topic=9159.msg1230376#nmsg1230376 date=1527194906
I knew a friend of a friend who lost a pair of boots in Connecticut. JUST STOP. Children are never exploited by evil people. And those laughing parents cracking jokes with the media, that's called grieving!

You're obviously a callow nit. People often react oddly under conditions of extreme stress. It's happened to me. It will probably happen to you too once you get some life experience under your belt and stop being a posturing little wanker.

Quote from: username on May 24, 2018, 02:57:54 PM
He sent me a hoodie... Now I feel as if he is spying on me, perhaps he installed some sort of nanotechnology inside. He's just remotely monitoring us all.

I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure he just rubbed his junk all over the lining and left it at that.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 24, 2018, 03:03:12 PM
I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure he just rubbed his junk all over the lining and left it at that.

That means he loves us.

Father Jack

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2018, 03:02:26 PM
You're obviously a callow nit. People often react oddly under conditions of extreme stress. It's happened to me. It will probably happen to you too once you get some life experience under your belt and stop being a posturing little wanker.

I'll bet you're a scouser, or worse a Manc.
Hah! You're Karl Pilkington, aren't you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 24, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

It's rather the default mode when you come on Bellgab especially when dealing with that one.  I tried being nice with him but he get's triggered so easily if someone says something bad about Jones.  Dave really triggered MD last night and he's still not over it.

I'm still waiting for an actual argument or even some facts from you...but no, all you can do with all that intellectual capacity is keep reiterating that you think I'm "triggered." ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 03:00:07 PM
Aldous is a serial meeter.

YP married LK.

TIgerLily wants me to fuck off and stop licking her windows

You're welcome.

timebandit

He sent me a hoodie... Now I feel as if he is spying on me, perhaps he installed some sort of nanotechnology inside. He's just remotely monitoring us all.
nanotechnology glows under a blacklight

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 02:56:06 PM
haha

On another note, does Whitecrow know your name and address?

He must not like me because I’ve never been propositioned.  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Father Jack on May 24, 2018, 03:04:12 PM
I'll bet you're a scouser, or worse a Manc.
Hah! You're Karl Pilkington, aren't you?

Oh, that hurt. I'm about as southern as you can get without falling in the Channel.

Father Jack

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2018, 03:07:29 PM
Oh, that hurt. I'm about as southern as you can get without falling in the Channel.

Good on yer, mate!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
I can't believe you aren't rolling in donation money considering everyone here is rich and good looking.
Not all of us are rich.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 03:05:14 PM
I'm still waiting for an actual argument or even some facts from you...but no, all you can do with all that intellectual capacity is keep reiterating that you think I'm "triggered." ::)

LOL.  You are.  Everybody here is witness to it.  I've never seen anybody get triggered so easily.  Why don't you provide facts that Sandy Hook was a hoax?  All you have are shallow theories that have no substance behind them.

Typical Rub-A-Rub-A that you encounter whilst traveling on route 146. He probably camps behind the screen of the X-rated Rustic drive in theater.
Quote from: Bluejay on May 24, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: timebandit on May 24, 2018, 03:05:34 PM
nanotechnology glows under a blacklight

Now I'm afraid to check with the blacklight bulb, I own.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

>assumes i'm suggesting grief doesn't have wildly varying expression and *only* that
>has consistently shit pattern recognition evidenced by rapturous belief in fake news
>need to be over 18 to buy a wisk in homeland

Father Jack

SV, no offense intended. Unfortunately my grandparents were from Bolton, Lancashire.

GravitySucks

The camera and transmitter is in the locket. 30 seconds in the microwave fixes that.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 03:07:27 PM
He must not like me because I’ve never been propositioned.  ;D

Oh, I thought he propositioned you right away. I know he did someone else but it could have been one of his alts. Three days later she thanked him for it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 03:23:43 PM
The camera and transmitter is in the locket. 30 seconds in the microwave fixes that.

Don't think it'll be necessary sir.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 24, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

>assumes i'm suggesting grief doesn't have wildly varying expression and *only* that
>has consistently shit pattern recognition evidenced by rapturous belief in fake news
>need to be over 18 to buy a wisk in homeland

At least you're good for a few laughs, even though they're unintentional.

IcicleTrepan

Don't worry about Dr. MD guys.  He's just upset that his god AJ lost in court today vs sandy hook parents.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 03:31:55 PM
Oh, I thought he propositioned you right away. I know he did someone else but it could have been one of his alts. Three days later she thanked him for it.

Nah, his two PM’s to me after Art left were very brief. No requests for shirt size or to make sure I wasn’t a man.  :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: username on May 24, 2018, 03:32:49 PM
Don't think it'll be necessary sir.

How did you get the locket open?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 03:36:12 PM
How did you get the locket open?

I think he customized it for me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 24, 2018, 03:09:07 PM
LOL.  You are.  Everybody here is witness to it.  I've never seen anybody get triggered so easily.  Why don't you provide facts that Sandy Hook was a hoax?  All you have are shallow theories that have no substance behind them.

Yes, to you anyone who questions authority is triggered. You might as well just join pud in England. ::)

Father Jack

Not directed at anyone here, just thought it was funny.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on May 24, 2018, 03:34:13 PM
Don't worry about Dr. MD guys.  He's just upset that his god AJ lost in court today vs sandy hook parents.

Yay! Fascism wins again! Come on, everyone! Celebrate your loss of freedom with this idiot! ;D

Juan

Tonight’s guest says science can prove supernatural events.