• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:30:40 PM
I bet there were people like you who said the same thing about those who questioned the official story of the JFK assassination or any official story that later was proven to be 100% bullshit. I know you and others here think this stance makes you appear noble. It doesn't...except to other idiots who also refuse to think for themselves.  ;)

And you are a simple-minded git who thinks everything is a conspiracy.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
Two Bellgabbers met on BG and are married. Only 2 that we know about...who knows how many more?

Wow. That's kind of nice to hear. Is it public information?
In one way I'm surprised it has not happened more due to shared interests and such.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 01:48:02 PM
It was from his posts I got that knowledge. I believed him a long time ago and gave him leeway to be a jerk. Slowly I came to think he was never in the military. Shit like saying they would make black companies go in first so they would get slaughtered, and seeming pretty happy about it.

i would never! you know my account was hacked by the notorious 4chan user known as "moon man." SWT can verify my claim.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 24, 2018, 01:49:30 PM
And you are a simple-minded git who thinks everything is a conspiracy.

Simple-minded is accepting whatever pablum the government wants you to swallow. That's you! And you actually think people will respect you for this. Now you're bordering on retarded. ;D

Norm

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2018, 01:26:55 PM
You need to pay attention. There has been at least one marriage, two rapes, and WhiteCrow was caught on tape trying to bugger a horse.

Jeezuz H Christmas!  What was that horse thinking?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Norm on May 24, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
Jeezuz H Christmas!  What was that horse thinking?

He thought he was just getting a hoodie. He got more than he bargained for.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 01:46:34 PM
all the tender buttons, friend. she's angry because thought of me gets her moist...

That is a word that is sometimes like nails on a chalkboard  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:46:14 PM
I'm not claiming to be one half of a Bellgab couple though. :D

I assume you are just being a dick, as usual. But, if not, why make something like that up?

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 24, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

it's the word i hate most.

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 24, 2018, 01:47:48 PM
Come to think of it, I thought WhiteCrow had a thing for the BellHaven women. That message thread was his playground  :D

This is Whitecrow,

Heather and Lasha, hope you are reading this!

You both are SO SMART and FUNNY, team up and do a show. In my sound proofed basement.

SCREW the haters! You both have the PASSION for it!

LOVE all, except the 2xl fatties and MV.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
I assume you are just being a dick, as usual. But, if not, why make something like that up?

Why does pud constantly lie? You'll have to ask him that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TigerLily on May 24, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
But I did get a very cool sweatshirt. Sent to a friend's P.O. Box - just in case

it's like accessing a proxy from a proxy.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Liberace on May 24, 2018, 01:48:14 PM
Show her the BellGab donate button.

I can't believe you aren't rolling in donation money considering everyone here is rich and good looking.

Father Jack

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
I can't believe you aren't rolling in donation money considering everyone here is rich and good looking.

Most are busy trying to be sexual athletes.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:51:57 PM
Simple-minded is accepting whatever pablum the government wants you to swallow. That's you! And you actually think people will respect you for this. Now you're bordering on retarded. ;D

I would never want to intrude onto your territory.  You own it! ;D ;)

Quote from: Father Jack on May 24, 2018, 02:02:29 PM
Most are busy trying to be sexual athletes.

Are we talking about Art again?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 02:05:12 PM
Are we talking about Art again?

Art was a Mormon, who would have known.

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 24, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

I love Miranda.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:32:33 PM
BF?! Where did you find a man without a penis?! :D
We are having a very bad day.  A spoiled, callow, selfish, characterless 18-year old international student and Daddy's girl was present for dinner in 2016. 

She had the audacity to wear spandex shorts and a bandolino top in mixed company.

I swore i heard him say, "_________ (her name).  Can we be fascinated?" under his breath, but directed at me.  I felt like, Look, I am not yer mama, dont ask me permission to be a dirty uncle type and also I dont wanna hear a word about any of your outside attractions, ever.  So...

I asked him if I heard what I thought I heard.  He didn't deny it, nor did he admit it and apologize.  I let the topic go bec things were really busy.  But the growing resentment resurfaced, and with a vengeance lately.  So, we've been in No Man's land ever since I put my foot down and insisted he either deny it or apologize.  There were a couple more similar recent incidences as well, two of which I need apologies for.  Simply a matter of common decency and respect.  Love has no meaning for me without respect.

He keeps going along, seemingly unaware that the cracks in our foundation are crumbling bec he won't establish accountability.  I don't ask for perfection.  I don't judge him for having attractions.  If a comment slips out, I understand and i know that learning new conversational boundaries takes time.  But I do ask for respect, for accountability and when necessary, denials or apologies.  I'm willing to take denials even if they are cheesy; they are the fastest way.  Repeat after me, "No, I didn't.  No, I wasn't.  Nope.  No way.  Wasn't me". Or, if necessary, "Yeah, and I'm sorry.  It wasn't appropriate when you were within earshot.  Sorry."

I really don't appreciate being put in this position of having to be first, unpleasant and lately, distant.  Doesn't make me very appealing, being put in a bitter spot.  Another resentment, being basically made to seem wretched.  I've got enough problems without having to get ugly.

At least Art did act constant, even if the marriages seemed serial.

Bluejay

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:58:24 PM
Why does pud constantly lie? You'll have to ask him that.

He's either a badly broken goy, or ethnically jewish. That kind of intense leftist retardation almost always has hebraic origins.

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 24, 2018, 01:49:45 PM
Wow. That's kind of nice to hear. Is it public information?
In one way I'm surprised it has not happened more due to shared interests and such.

They have outed themselves, yes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 24, 2018, 02:05:02 PM
I would never want to intrude onto your territory.  You own it! ;D ;)

Blind trust in the government? Nope, that's all you, baby! :D

Quote from: username on May 24, 2018, 02:06:20 PM
Art was a Mormon, who would have known.

The special underwear made him randy.

Quote from: TigerLily on May 24, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
But I did get a very cool sweatshirt. Sent to a friend's P.O. Box - just in case

I hope you washed it a few times.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 02:09:58 PM
im going to put my finger in your pie.

You wouldn't be the first one. LOL, just kidding.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 02:11:12 PM
The special underwear made him randy.

It must really be magical then.  ;)