• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 24, 2018, 01:10:50 PM
People react to rejection differently than others  :D

I've been around here, off and on, for a while but I haven't caught wind .of any Gabbers meeting up and/or dating.

You need to pay attention. There has been at least one marriage, two rapes, and WhiteCrow was caught on tape trying to bugger a horse.

Father Jack

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2018, 01:26:55 PM
You need to pay attention. There has been at least one marriage, two rapes, and WhiteCrow was caught on tape trying to bugger a horse.

Did he succeed?

Quote from: monica on May 24, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
Last year's 10lbs lost, stayed off, so maybe so.  Starved myself to do it, took 12 weeks.
This year, Richard, I want to go for 25lbs more lost.
There would still be room for negotiation after that, too.

Maybe that sort of answers your other question...you put me on the spot!

THICC!

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 01:22:46 PM
pm me your nudes please.

monica, chop chop!
Never!  BF would not like that.  And neither would you until my diet is complete!

But, how DO we do attachments in PMs?

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 24, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

I've been around here, off and on, for a while but I haven't caught wind of any Gabbers meeting up and/or dating.

Two Bellgabbers met on BG and are married. Only 2 that we know about...who knows how many more?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
Two Bellgabbers met on BG and are married. Only 2 that we know about...who knows how many more?

BellgabDates.com

Quote from: monica on May 24, 2018, 01:28:28 PM
Never!  BF would not like that.  And neither would you until my diet is complete!

bf? pffftttt. tbh, i don't know.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 24, 2018, 10:33:06 AM
You got that right.  I don't even want to acknowledge such bullshit.  It is beyond tasteless that some people use the tragedy to benefit themselves and, yes, I'm talking about Alex Jones.

I bet there were people like you who said the same thing about those who questioned the official story of the JFK assassination or any official story that later was proven to be 100% bullshit. I know you and others here think this stance makes you appear noble. It doesn't...except to other idiots who also refuse to think for themselves.  ;)

Bluejay

should we tell them that we're a couple?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: monica on May 24, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

BF?! Where did you find a man without a penis?! :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:30:40 PM
I bet there were people like you who said the same thing about those who questioned the official story of the JFK assassination or any official story that later was proven to be 100% bullshit. I know you and others here think this stance makes you appear noble. It doesn't...except to other idiots who also refuse to think for themselves.  ;)

Investigate 9/11

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
I'm not quite sure what this is all about (and I can't be bothered to hunt around) but 60-70 years ago the a often sounded like an e. For example 'back' would sound like 'beck'. At least in the south where all the best people live. Now the vowel has gone further back whereas before it was placed further forward. For an example listen to Celia Johnson in the film Brief Encounter. So Pall Mall would have sounded very much like pell mell.
My dad somked the Pall Mall reds and he pronounced them Pell Mells, he was born in 1930's

Dr. MD MD

However, we've only ever heard the one half of that couple. Apparently, Laura is phone shy. ::)

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
Ah, I see. Pall Mall, incidentally, is famous for its tobacco shops. You see a whole row of fancy cigar outlets like Davidoff there. I guess it's not too egregious pronouncing mall that way. I object to 'Buckingheeam Palace' though.

I cited Celia Johnson because she was Received Pronunciation at its most clipped, but you could just as easily listen to any pre-war BBC radio broadcast for the same thing.
Everyone i know says Paul Mall.  Please describe the other pronunciation?

Juan

What happened to Roy what’s his name and the foot girl?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: monica on May 24, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

Both rhyme with 'pal'.

Quote from: monica on May 24, 2018, 01:34:10 PM
During the era of cigarette advertising on television and radio, the commonly accepted pronunciation of the brand was pel-ˈmel.[9] However, after the Public Health Cigarette Smoking Act banned cigarette advertising, the American pronunciation shifted to the phonetic form of pal-ˈmal. Older smokers who heard the commercials often still use the older pronunciation, as do smokers from the United Kingdom â€" the cigarette and the street in London are pronounced the same

HumanBeing

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 01:15:21 PM
she's too attractive to deal with the common bellgabber. allegedly.
Smart and spicey. Although the military denigrating banter was unexpected and beneath her, I'm sure.
You must have hit some tender buttons to get that reaction.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:34:03 PM
However, we've only ever heard the one half of that couple. Apparently, Laura is phone shy. ::)

She's not the only one. Whenever you're given the opportunity to call and talk shit instead of typing it you run away like a bitch.

HumanBeing

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 24, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
Same person that created your avatar. ;)

I don't keep track of such things  :D It was a twitter image I saw floating around a few days after Art died.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2018, 01:43:46 PM
She's not the only one. Whenever you're given the opportunity to call and talk shit instead of typing it you run away like a bitch.

I'm not claiming to be one half of a Bellgab couple though. :D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

Mandela effect: I thought the criminal said "can't," not "can."

Who's?

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 24, 2018, 01:43:23 PM
Smart and spicey. Although the military denigrating banter was unexpected and beneath her, I'm sure.

all the tender buttons, friend. she's angry because thought of me gets her moist...

HumanBeing

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 24, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

I've noticed some players who make that effort to flirt with the ladies at every opportunity.
Liberace must have access to some juicy PM's.
Come to think of it, I thought WhiteCrow had a thing for the BellHaven women. That message thread was his playground  :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 24, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

It was from his posts I got that idea. I believed him a long time ago and gave him leeway to be a jerk. Slowly I came to think he was never in the military. Shit like saying they would make black companies go in first so they would get slaughtered, and seeming pretty happy about it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 24, 2018, 01:46:00 AM
My wife earns about 170K per year...

Show her the BellGab donate button.