• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wikileaks Megathread

Started by Gabor Sweden751110, November 19, 2010, 03:21:46 PM

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 17, 2016, 09:52:54 AM
Look who just returned from the dead.

https://twitter.com/GUCCIFER_2/status/788035352053374976
I forget but I seem to recall Snowden had some megafile that was encrypted and put it out on the interwebs/torrent/Tor world as a "insurance policy" with a deadman switch of some kind that would decrypt the file and release all kinds of information that he hadn't already released. I could be misremembering as Guccifer(s,) Wikileaks, and DCLeaks has taken more prominence recently. I wonder if Assange etc though wouldn't use a similar system to ensure he is not kidnapped or killed?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2016, 04:30:50 PM
I forget but I seem to recall Snowden had some megafile that was encrypted and put it out on the interwebs/torrent/Tor world as a "insurance policy" with a deadman switch of some kind that would decrypt the file and release all kinds of information that he hadn't already released. I could be misremembering as Guccifer(s,) Wikileaks, and DCLeaks has taken more prominence recently. I wonder if Assange etc though wouldn't use a similar system to ensure he is not kidnapped or killed?

Assange has distributed just such an encrypted file and has advertised that he has a deadman switch. There was a lot of speculation on 3 tweets yesterday because all they had was a filename and a series of hex characters. There was uproar that he had been killed or was incarcerated. The hex codes were an SHA hash used as a checksum to verify file integrity.

Dr. MD MD

He's already stated in an interview that he has.  ;)

albrecht

Thanks Dr MD MD and GS, I figured but with some many leaks, dumps, hacks and people/groups involved I sometimes get confused as to who said what!

mikuthing01

I downloaded that encrypted mega file it's been sitting on 2 of my hard drives since he released it lol

theONE

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 16, 2016, 11:10:00 PM

Quote from: bateman on October 17, 2016, 12:03:46 AM
This is not a drill.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088

Since I was not able posting last night,/ban/, -I like to say this:
VoteQuimby and baleman - thanks for posting updates yesterday about Assange.

P.S. any updates what's his status,?

starrmtn001

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 17, 2016, 05:33:12 PM

We really need to know what's in the "FUN" bookmarks folder. The "Hawt" one too.
The FUN folder is a list of game sites.  the HAWT folder, I'll leave to your imagination. ::)

Juan

This reminds me of the Pentagon papers.  When Nixon shut down publication by one newspaper, another picked them up. Does Wikileaks have a second publisher? They'd better have anticipated this.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on October 17, 2016, 10:02:49 PM
Since I was not able posting last night,/ban/, -I like to say this:
VoteQuimby and baleman - thanks for posting updates yesterday about Assange.

P.S. any updates what's his status,?

why do you keep going on about being banned?  i have no idea what you're talking about.

JesusJuice

IF ANYONE IS GOING TO GET BANNED IT'S GOING TO BE ME!

NOW BAN ME, MOTHER FUCKER! DO IT!

cweb

So, basically, Old Horse Face was asking the Ecuadorians to keep Assange from publishing mean/true stuff about Hillary. Wikileaks retaliated by saying "we got stuff about you too bro, don't make us use it." And in doing so proved that they can do pretty much whatever they want.

Here's some real spoopy black ops shit with the Democrats doing everything they can to get Assange.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788467617866612739

onan

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 18, 2016, 02:44:45 PM
Here's some real spoopy black ops shit with the Democrats doing everything they can to get Assange.

Assange was accused of pedophilia in 2010, iirc.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on October 18, 2016, 03:50:46 PM
Assange was accused of pedophilia in 2010, iirc.

So? It wasn't relevant then. Now its proved to involve black ops and Clinton. Proven. Ermmmm, oh, maybe not.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2016, 03:58:17 PM
So? It wasn't relevant then. Now its proved to involve black ops and Clinton. Proven. Ermmmm, oh, maybe not.
I liked the fact that Assange was poking the govt in the eye then, I can't disavow him now. Although, I do think, with his dislike of Clinton and the amount of info dumping he may the biggest pawn of all.

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 18, 2016, 01:57:30 PM
IF ANYONE IS GOING TO GET BANNED IT'S GOING TO BE ME!

NOW BAN ME, MOTHER FUCKER! DO IT!

JJ,..I feel your pain my friend.
I wish I could help you with this.. :)
This place is cruel and unusual punishment

Suffer in silence JJ, be the first BellGab martyr 
:(

"Suffer In Silence" Lyrics
I think, I should speak to you stranger
Your problem is clear now to me
You think that the whole world's against you
And you tell everyone that you see

Just suffer in silence speak no bitter words
The world offers no sympathy
Though trouble surrounds you
And you long to be heard just suffer in silence like me

I'll give you a lesson in living
I hope it stays with you awhile
You're the reason for all of your sorrows
So just suffer in silence and smile

Just suffer in silence speak no bitter words
The world offers no sympathy
Though trouble surrounds you
And you long to be heard just suffer in silence like me

Willie Nelson ~ "Suffer in Silence"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsvw5ws8Nb4

...there is so much wisdom in this song... :)
{there is a version of this song done very nicely by:Nelly Furtado - but I con not find it on youtube,../I have the CD}

Keep strong JesusJuice,...one day you might get banned ;), -in mean time post often on BellGab and..suffer in silence

pate

Quote from: pate on July 25, 2016, 03:03:18 AM
Oh lawd, apparently this whole thing was a CommieRussian plot;  erm, to influence elections in favor of Trump?

Heard on C2C commercial break, with the ABC(Always Believe Communists) News attrib..

I have no idea what is going on hear, but I Doan like it...

ediot:  apogees for qwoting mess elf.

NXOEED

Wikileaks has made this whole election cycle worth it.

NXOEED

I was checking out that phony CIA front pretending to be a dating site's Facebook page that made all those accusations earlier. They sure went to some fascinating lengths to try to make him look like a creep.

chefist

Quote from: NXOEED on October 18, 2016, 10:06:53 PM
Wikileaks has made this whole election cycle worth it.

Hey, man! Hope you are well...are you still up in Phoenix?

NXOEED

What's up Chefist. Yeah I'm in Phoenix. I've got a show in your neck of the woods in January. I'll send you the info when I get it.

chefist

Quote from: NXOEED on October 18, 2016, 10:11:53 PM
What's up Chefist. Yeah I'm in Phoenix. I've got a show in your neck of the woods in January. I'll send you the info when I get it.

Absolutely...I'll be there...let me know...thank man

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on October 18, 2016, 10:18:50 PM
Well this is shady as fuck.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/587lbg/i_have_been_looking_into_the_san_fransisco/

I'm on an iphone. Go to here and search for Creamer to see how many times he has visited the white house. Creamer is the guy that quit today over O'Keefe's videos. Foval is there too, but only twice.

https://open.whitehouse.gov/dataset/White-House-Visitor-Records-Requests/p86s-ychb