• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Bumper Music

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 24, 2009, 02:28:13 AM

The General

Quote from: Lena on February 11, 2011, 09:48:22 AM
here's a clip I recorded from a shoutcast server.

it is a LADY calling in "your listeners are going to burn in the boiling pits of sewage".
well It could be JC, but it sounds like a woman, I am not sure.
and another guy says : "this was the funniest show ever"

Does somebody know which show(s) these were? And maybe give the date/topic so I can find them somewhere online, please.

http://soundcloud.com/snegopady/art-bell-coast-to-coast-you

It's DEFINITELY not a woman, it's JC.  Hard to know what show it's from, he called probably 100 times.

Lena

so it was jc after all. i really thought it sounds like a woman. ;D
maybe a problem with his hormones.
thank you!

I believe it was the show from 10-20-06, with JC ranting about Lesbian Tupperware Parties.  It is availbale now on the Classic Shows page of C2C.

awguy

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on February 11, 2011, 11:19:06 AM
I believe it was the show from 10-20-06, with JC ranting about Lesbian Tupperware Parties.  It is availbale now on the Classic Shows page of C2C.

It's not from 2006. When Art retired in 2000, I made three CD's of Art Bell bumper music and I put that promo (and a few other clips) on as an extra. So that JC clip is definitely from one of JC's earliest appearances, prior to April of 2000 although I don't know the show date... hope this helps.

MV/Liberace!

lesbian tupperware parties... god damn.

Quote from: Michael V. on February 11, 2011, 11:27:19 PM
lesbian tupperware parties... god damn.

nice to know lesbians care about a tight seal.

b_dubb

lipstick lesbians?  or softball-playing, mullet-wearing lesbians? 

stone butch, soft butch, butch, lipstick lesbian, chapstick lesbian, sport dyke, blue jean femme, dyke drama, etc.
You never have to ask permission to appreciate beauty.  8)

Silent

Quote from: analog kid on January 29, 2011, 10:40:07 AM
What is the other Loreena McKennitt song Art played on his show? I tried to figure it out at one time but was unsuccessful.

I didn't see this answered yet.  You're probably thinking of The Mummers Dance.  I think there were quite a few Loreena McKennitt songs he played but that one was the one I heard the most.

I bought a CD of hers in the mid to late 90's after hearing it on CTC and have become a really big fan.  Since then I've bought all of her music and would love to see her live, but the few shows she does seem to usually be outside of North America.  She is a unique artist for sure.  I've looked around a lot for anything resembling her music with no luck.  For anyone interested I would recommend her Book of Secrets album as an introduction.  Her most popular song, Mummers Dance, is on there also.  As a testament to the album that song is the one I like the least on there.

On further reading I saw your question was answered.  Between his answer and my own it should be one of those two songs.

daddystabz

I am totally enchanted with Loreeena's music and was lucky enough to see her in concert here in Columbus, Ohio where I live.  It was a present from my girlfriend.  We were totally blown away.  My GF keeps asking me when she will be out this way again now.

Quote from: Lena on February 11, 2011, 10:57:14 AM
so it was jc after all. i really thought it sounds like a woman. ;D
maybe a problem with his hormones.
thank you!

Maybe a problem with his hormones indeed.

There is a wealth of JC material available on the art bell google audio group thing.

Lena

JC gets old rather quickly, since I regard him as a fake caller graving for attention, not the real McCoy.

Right, and I try not to put processed foods into my body too often but some of them taste good, so I say "FUCK IT."

PS You are not for real, either, are you?

Lena

Quote from: guildnavigator on February 14, 2011, 03:48:25 PM
PS You are not for real, either, are you?
IMAGINATION JUST AN ILLUSION ON TOP OF THE POPS

Is it just an illusion? No it really is imagination ;D
I am George Noory and Alex Jones combined, lol.
Honestly, I am not North/Central/South-American/Australian/NZ/British, but you probably figured as much.

well are you in Rochester, NY or not?

Lena

I never heard of that place (Rochester).
Why? who lives there?

Quote from: Lena on February 14, 2011, 04:14:12 PM
I never heard of that place (Rochester)

You have never worked or lived in Rochester, Gates or Fairport?

It's hard to believe that someone your age would have never heard of Rochester, NY. Gates, I could believe, but Rochester?

Why did you edit your post and then suddenly stop communicating?

Hmm.

Lena

Quote from: guildnavigator on February 14, 2011, 04:35:28 PM
Why did you edit your post
I added "who lives there?" cause I was curious to learn who you suspect me to be.

and then suddenly stop communicating?
cause my quiche lorraine was ready in the oven, I ate 3/4 of it.

Hmm.
why should I know a suburb in NY? I only know the famous districts like the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Long Island Ice tea.
like you don't know all the districts in Moscow, Paris, or Berlin.

You lie, you have attempted to study psychology and you smell of sausage meat. In the pants.

You also clutter my second favorite forum on the internet with shit that has nothing to do with coast to coast, which by the way you've supposedly heard about only a short time ago and as such you have little to no frame of reference with which to form a worthwhile passing comment here. Still, you make frequent posts that drone on and on in an attempt to dominate and manipulate every conversation that comes up.

In short, you are a long-winded troll and should go defecate from the mouth somewhere else.

My needs are fulfilled for the time being, thank you.

mother went to school in israel?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: guildnavigator on February 14, 2011, 06:15:32 PM

am I missing some of the conversation somewhere?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: guildnavigator on February 14, 2011, 06:09:45 PM
You lie, you have attempted to study psychology and you smell of sausage meat. In the pants.

You also clutter my second favorite forum on the internet with shit that has nothing to do with coast to coast, which by the way you've supposedly heard about only a short time ago and as such you have little to no frame of reference with which to form a worthwhile passing comment here. Still, you make frequent posts that drone on and on in an attempt to dominate and manipulate every conversation that comes up.

In short, you are a long-winded troll and should go defecate from the mouth somewhere else.

My needs are fulfilled for the time being, thank you.

I have to agree with this.

Lena

Quote from: Marc Knight on February 14, 2011, 06:48:52 PM
am I missing some of the conversation somewhere?
Sure, the one he leads with Mr. Hyde, his split personalty partner.

Lena, what country did your mother go to school in?

b_dubb

i don't mind someone with strong opinions.  i just want them to feel like they can shout me down by unleashing a barrage of insults.  that's an attempt to censor my speech. and that's fascistic

Lena

Quote from: guildnavigator on February 14, 2011, 06:15:32 PM
No, but how do you come up with these crazy assumptions?

First we take Manhattan

but to get back on topic - here the amazing song "First we take Manhattan" by one of my favourite Jewish artists - Leonard Cohen  -who's actually a Zen-Buddhist.

Quote from: Lena on February 14, 2011, 09:07:43 PM
No, but how do you come up with these crazy assumptions?

First we take Manhattan

but to get back on topic - here the amazing song "First we take Manhattan" by one of my favourite Jewish artists - Leonhard Cohen.

Well, I don't believe a single thing out of you. Is there a place for you based on something that you really really love, like alex jones.com, or a david icke forum you could go play with? or your cats, or your fiance, boyfriend, whatever? Seriously, you are fucking up the forum with your over-posting. When you reach the point when you are actually responding to your own empty threads begging for users to answer your poll, don't you start to feel like you should leave?

heater

This is great...

I submit exhibit A as to the true identity.

White guy caught dancing