• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2018, 06:18:44 PM
typical jewish tricks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

oy vey, the goyim will wake up before we have our global coco latte skin slave class!

everytime.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2018, 06:18:44 PM
typical jewish tricks

Other than wanking over schoolgirl pictures, what have you contributed to the lexicon of society? You know don't you that Trump's daughter and son in law, finance secretary, his wife the freebie getter, are all Jewish, together with David Friedman (Ambassador to Israel), Jason Greenblatt (Special Representative for International Negotiations, the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict), Stephen Miller, (Senior Advisor, and extra special bitch), Reed Cordish (Assistant to the President, Intragovernmental and Technology Initiatives) and Avraham Berkowitz (Special Assistant to the President)

And they all really love Benny Netanyahu and Israel..Have you expressed your displeasure to them?  :-\

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2018, 06:53:04 PM
Trump's daughter and son in law, finance secretary, his wife the freebie getter, are all Jewish, together with David Friedman (Ambassador to Israel), Jason Greenblatt (Special Representative for International Negotiations, the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict), Stephen Miller, (Senior Advisor, and extra special bitch), Reed Cordish (Assistant to the President, Intragovernmental and Technology Initiatives) and Avraham Berkowitz (Special Assistant to the President)

How many mutilated body parts is that? Give us an integer.

Asuka Langley

Other than wanking over schoolgirl pictures, what have you contributed to the lexicon of society? You know don't you that Trump's daughter and son in law, finance secretary, his wife the freebie getter, are all Jewish, together with David Friedman (Ambassador to Israel), Jason Greenblatt (Special Representative for International Negotiations, the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict), Stephen Miller, (Senior Advisor, and extra special bitch), Reed Cordish (Assistant to the President, Intragovernmental and Technology Initiatives) and Avraham Berkowitz (Special Assistant to the President)

And they all really love Benny Netanyahu and Israel..Have you expressed your displeasure to them?  :-

>implying I didn't jump off the trump train after Jared Kushner started cucking the Donald

Never forget June 8th!

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2018, 06:10:50 PM
Cubans are pretty amiable people.

Is there no boundary to the breadth, no nadir to the depths of your knowledge? Wizardry!!!

Netanyahu

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/20/world/middleeast/netanyahu-corruption-details.html

Found the new bottom. (note: OP is related)

Rix Gins

Quote from: ItsOver on June 08, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
Ha!  Yeah, Bourdain definitely leaned to the left and had an attitude, but I enjoyed some of his shows, especially his early "No Reservations."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bourdain:_No_Reservations

I just heard about his suicide on the radio, a few minutes ago, and it came as a shock.

I only watched one segment of his show about five years ago.  As a rule, I don't watch food shows because they make me extra hungry and I really don't need any outside help in that department.  In this particular episode, Bourdain went to a house in Detroit where this dude cooked barbeque in a tent.  The guy's wife whipped up a helping of extra cheesy macaroni and cheese that looked wonderfully killer.  Ever since then, whenever I saw Bourdain I would think of that macaroni and cheese.  R.I.P.

It was a pointless loss of lives. Fortunately times have changed. At the time, Israel was aligned closer to the Soviet Union than the USA. I'm not knowledgeable of the tragic event, but I believe it was Cold War related. Currently, Israel is shifted closer to the USA.
Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2018, 07:09:46 PM
>implying I didn't jump off the trump train after Jared Kushner started cucking the Donald

Never forget June 8th!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 08, 2018, 07:54:00 PM
It was a pointless loss of lives. Fortunately times have changed. At the time, Israel was aligned closer to the Soviet Union than the USA. I'm not knowledgeable of the tragic event, but I believe it was Cold War related. Currently, Israel is shifted closer to the USA.

Kikes love communism so they are bring it here but they have to get rid of the whites first.

Oy Vey!

Jackstar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2018, 08:11:31 PM
so they are bring it here

Shit nigga, at least they also bring literacy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: damon on June 08, 2018, 05:54:20 PM
when the fat fuck dies, will it be posted here and or in his thread?

I'm not sure where my wife will post it.

Lunger

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2018, 08:11:31 PM
Kikes love communism so they are bring it here but they have to get rid of the whites first.

Oy Vey!

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2018, 07:35:32 AM
I suppose people don't need anymore reason for offing themselves other than they want to stop living but still I wonder why? Why now? ???

And many wonder, why not the dickdr?

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on June 08, 2018, 07:56:39 AM
He did one of his episodes on how beautiful Havana was as it fell into ruin, how quaint the Cubans are in their Third World poverty, how wonderful it was to see eight or ten 60-year old cars driving around because people can’t afford better, how charming the peons are with their native music and baseball.

I remember that, Juanboy.  I remember thinking, what a crock of shit!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 12, 2018, 11:07:03 AM
And many wonder, why not the dickdr?

Probably just you. What is it about the FBI's fascination with all things death?! :D

Quote from: Rix Gins on June 09, 2018, 04:51:11 PM
Eunice Gayson, the very first 'Bond' girl died yesterday at the age of 90.

https://variety.com/2018/film/obituaries-people-news/eunice-gayson-dead-dies-first-bond-girl-1202838702/

She stirred me and my gin.  I could not forgive her for the latter.  RIP, Eunice.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2018, 07:35:32 AM
I suppose people don't need anymore reason for offing themselves other than they want to stop living but still I wonder why? Why now? ???
Some depressed people can't enjoy anything.  Most have a plan in advance, waiting for the opportunity of supplies & privacy/timing, or they succumb when hormones/neural transmitters are heavy, or during a substance overdose.

For every physically healthy person who kills themselves, there is a prisoner or a hospice patient who would love to live just one day in their shoes (of course, with a different attitude).

If one doesn't like one's own life, one could join a religious or humanitarian order, or volunteer for community chore services.  When life is bleak, there is nothing like going to a FEMA zone to make you appreciate your own life.

I think suiciders feel trapped & can't enjoy anything (except maybe substance abuse).  Have you ever been in catch-22 situations?  Like, every time you try to enjoy something, someone you resent has to be involved.  For long, many years?  Coping techniques don't always work, or run out.

Once a person's core values start to erode, it is a slippery slope.  Living a life you don't value is not living.  If you value self-esteem but you realize you feel depressed a lot...  If you value being pleasant to those around you, but one day you realize you have become so miserable you routinely scowl at everyone including your pets & strangers...  If you value supporting younger people of your gender, but you have started perceiving them as a threat...  If you value getting things done, yet end up morose...  If you value making your dependents safe, but feeding your substance addiction starts to endanger your dependents.  If you value your reputation, but a network of negativity threatens the safety of anyone who tries to help you...  You may end up in a life where your core values are just gone.  What's left to value?

Working class suiciders have fewer options than privileged suiciders.  They can't just go "be someone else" or live in service to others without risking homelessness.  Yet, they might have no enjoyment whatsoever any day, for years.  Substance abuse might be their only friend.  Feeling trapped can come from shame, bad relationships, extortion, stalkers, addiction, pain, or self-loathing due to low self-esteem or guilt, etc...  Some people are bound to someone even though it ruins their life, whether its a child custody plan, shared resources, illegal stalking, a drug...

Most intelligent people with resources can leave bad situations.  But not always.  One person I know blamed himself for his father's death because something relatively forgivable he did as a child resulted in his father's inadvertent death.  Secret shame drove him into deep into substance abuse, but he got out.

An intelligent lady I knew had grown up with the fact that she was unwanted.  First, she had been orphaned, and second, her adoptive family stopped loving her right after they adopted her, because all the sudden the infertile mother gave birth to a baby boy, favoring him.  In the absence of parental love, horrible abuses like molestation even on the part of baby sitters, neighbors, or relatives could potentially set in.  Kids don't automatically know to go get professional help after they grow up.

Another intelligent, driven lady I knew could not leave an abusive husband.  He had her over the barrel in some terrible way due to his position, nature, & his relationship to the children. I listened to her entire story, but I don't remember the details.  But it was the only convincing story I have ever heard where exiting a domestic violence situation truly seemed impossible.  Over many long years, the conditions of extortion changed, enabling her to get out.  Meanwhile, she was being beat.  She lived, though.

Another not-so-intelligent lady I know was the victim of horrible, covert spousal domestic violence.  She allowed it because the abuser's sons were hot-headed gun users, while her own son was a hot-head without weapons.  She was afraid if she spoke out, her son would find out, retaliate, & get hurt.  She should have left her son out of it, & sought help confidentially through an organization that would re-house her without involving the courts or cops.  Instead, she chose to live homelessly until the abuser lost interest.

Another not-so-bright lady I knew who actually did kill herself had inadvertently married & bred with a closeted gay controlling brat of a man.  She ended up living a lie she didn't believe in, & killed herself in the throes of peri-menopausal hormone changes, leaving behind three lovely, good children.  She was diabetic.  Interesting how liars prey on weak women, or women they believe won't attract another man because they are not considered attractive.  Her oldest daughter became a psychologist.

One suicider served in a war abroad around the 80s or 90s.  He sustained painful, mysterious, life-wrecking ailments which he felt he could not talk about.  His own father ended up living a sequestered life after many heart attacks, which eventually killed him pretty young.  This young, proud veteran did not want to go down the same road.  Anyhow, he overdosed to kill himself in his thirties.  He was engaged to an incredible, beautiful woman in the military, with two non-custodial young children.

Healthy, wealthy, suiciders don't make sense to me.  Maybe they can't go "be someone else" or live in service to others because they feel too famous, like they would be discovered.  But they could change their identity if they really wanted.

For someone who can't enjoy anything at all anymore, who is trapped into some sort of relationship bondage, the thought of retaliatory ego gain through suicide must be strong, even though it doesn't make real sense, because the ego dies too.

Most suiciders don't take out other people with them.  That seems to be changing now, with airplanes going down and mass shootings.

Gorse is a Bach Flower remedy which assists against lost hope.  Saffron tea helps.  Cherries, Marachino cherries, & cherry-mix fragrance are uplifting.  Sea salt contains lithium, a mood enhancer.  I've never tried St. John's wort for depression, but its homeopathic equivalent, hypercurium, is a nerve tonic.  Hyland's also makes a nerve tonic you can even drink alcohol with.  Exercise & Epsom salt baths help.  Never rule out acupressure, binaural beats, & nutrition. Under depression, keeping things up & not letting them get to the point of overwhelming helps.  But when back-up gets overwhelming, it can be helpful to just sacrifice some business by not completing it, & just cut your losses with self-compassion.  Not the time to be a perfectionist.  Besides, usually if a loose end is really important, it will resurface again for your attention.

Anti-depressants can cause obesity or kill the love life, depending on what time of day you take them.  Many drugs can occasionally backlash, causing suicidal thoughts or violence.  It can take a long time working with a doctor.

People who grew up in homes with addiction or abuse have issues that can be cleared up through self-help books/websites, support groups/forums or counseling.  Just becoming aware of blind spots is enough to get out of self-sabotage or dysfunctional patterns and into better living.  Some states don't require counselors to have many credentials, so read reviews or pay attention in order to find a qualified, helpful one.

paladin1991

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 12, 2018, 01:35:27 PM
Fuck off and die.

Cool it, Metro, you'll smudge that mascara. 

Rix Gins

American musician D.J. Fontana died yesterday in his sleep at the age of 87.  He was Elvis Presley's first drummer.

Info: https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/longtime-elvis-presley-drummer-dj-fontana-has-died/ar-AAyDzJc?OCID=ansmsnnews11

https://youtu.be/GWz8ySW26nA

Quote from: Rix Gins on June 14, 2018, 08:48:15 PM
American musician D.J. Fontana died yesterday in his sleep at the age of 87.  He was Elvis Presley's first drummer.

Info: https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/longtime-elvis-presley-drummer-dj-fontana-has-died/ar-AAyDzJc?OCID=ansmsnnews11

https://youtu.be/GWz8ySW26nA

Aw,  with him goes the last of Elvis's original backing combo.  RIP, DJ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eHJ12Vhpyc

Sean92008

Matt "Guitar" Murphy.

Juan

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 16, 2018, 11:11:00 PM
Matt "Guitar" Murphy.
Damn. He played with Howlin’ Wolf, Ike Turner, and Memphis Slim, too.

comaphobe

That is a nice resume!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 17, 2018, 04:39:53 AM

Blues Brothers  8)

Sean92008

Quote from: Juan on June 17, 2018, 04:39:53 AM
Didn't know about Ike Turner...  Met Ike in a Vons near a house I was hoping to buy. He used to jam with an old co-worker of mine and I asked how my old friend was doing.

I asked him if he'd consider showing me a few riffs, he asked me if I was a guitarist and I told him I was a bassist..  He smiled and said no way...

Rix Gins

Just noticed this on Drudge, though there is no link to it: KRAUTHAMMER DEAD