• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

Dr Who

Well I'm proud to say I was the first Irish caller on the first open lines.

Quote from: lonevoice on August 04, 2015, 12:47:18 AM
The elvira love is so sweet.  I passed some info to Dr J about how to have her on Art's show for an interview, but didn't hear back from him.  It might be worth another try now.  :)

I would listen to that.

Herbn-Legend

Art dont let the kid callin frm the future on marz TO CALL COLLECT😇

Uncle Duke

Skeptical about the time traveler part of this guy's story, but I can believe we could be on Mars by 2060.  That's 45 years, remember it was just 42 years from Lindbergh's trans-Atlantic flight to Apollo 11 landing on the moon. 

Quote from: lonevoice on August 04, 2015, 12:47:18 AM
The elvira love is so sweet.  I passed some info to Dr J about how to have her on Art's show for an interview, but didn't hear back from him.  It might be worth another try now.  :)

I want to hear that Tom Jones story again. LOL.  You rock, girl!

chefist

Quote from: Dr Who on August 04, 2015, 12:48:12 AM

Congratulations! Great call!

BattyBrooke

Quote from: NefariousBanana on August 04, 2015, 12:37:11 AM
Whenever someone uses that word like that, it makes me think of this.

I'd already said "women" and since I hate to be redundant I had little choice because there are no ladies in here, myself included.

These guys who call in with these intense theories and supposedly having computer programs designed and new genius to bring to the field used to fascinate the fuck out of me... Then I met a couple of them...  ::)

SciFiAuthor

Great! I'm curious, how did you find out about Art?

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 04, 2015, 12:48:58 AM
Skeptical about the time traveler part of this guy's story, but I can believe we could be on Mars bu 2060.  That's 45 years, remember it was just 42 years from Lindbergh's trans-Atlantic flight to Apollo 11 landing on the moon.

I don't know man, it takes us thirty years just to turn a new fighter jet into a production model (maybe I'm exaggerating).

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 04, 2015, 12:49:18 AM
I'd already said "women" and since I hate to be redundant I had little choice because there are no ladies in here, myself included.

ha ha haaaa

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 04, 2015, 12:48:58 AM
Skeptical about the time traveler part of this guy's story, but I can believe we could be on Mars bu 2060.  That's 45 years, remember it was just 42 years from Lindbergh's trans-Atlantic flight to Apollo 11 landing on the moon.

Absolutely right, it could happen. Dunno about the time travel either, but we could be there if motivated.

gr8 call m8.! ;) Seriously, you did a good job and brought up a subject I would love to hear more on.

lonevoice

Dr Who, you were the caller last Friday who met his future self in the pub, yes?  You told that story very well.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 04, 2015, 12:49:45 AM
These guys who call in with these intense theories and supposedly having computer programs designed and new genius to bring to the field used to fascinate the fuck out of me... Then I met a couple of them...  ::)

I had the same experience.

Lilith

I was great listening to you !

AppealPlay

I would very much enjoy a show about Irish mythology.  They have a rich canon of mythology that would make great Art Bell radio.

Dr Who

I have been listening to Art since 1996.I used to get old reel to reel tapes sent to me with 3 months worth of shows on them from my uncle in New York.

Lilith

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 04, 2015, 12:53:27 AM
I would very much enjoy a show about Irish mythology.  They have a rich canon of mythology that would make great Art Bell radio.

I'll second that!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 04, 2015, 12:50:25 AM
I don't know man, it takes us thirty years just to turn a new fighter jet into a production model  (maybe I'm exaggerating).

*laughs*  I could tell you stories about how that shit happens that would blow your mind.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 04, 2015, 12:48:27 AM
I would listen to that.
@TheRealElvira on twitter. Just sent a request for her to do it. Please join in. I LOVE Cassandra! She is funny and would make a good guest.

AppealPlay

I love the soap opera of Art vs The Other Host.  It's just as entertaining as the show itself.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 04, 2015, 12:54:50 AM
*laughs*  I could tell you stories about how that shit happens that would blow your mind.

......Go on?