• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

zeebo

Quote from: Jackstar on August 04, 2015, 12:17:54 AM
I still don't get what the deal is--I haven't been able to see that guy's posts for two weeks until everybody started relentlessly quoting him.

This is the problem with that underpowered so-called ignore feature.  It only works if everyone else goes full-on shun mode.

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 04, 2015, 12:24:17 AM
I love that Dave is still pissing Art off. If anyone calls in tonight, please get Art talking about Dave. Art ramps up when he's mad.  ;D

It's considerably more difficult to get on air on the other show because you have to beat the screener with a story and then have Noory think it's interesting enough to take.

lonevoice

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 04, 2015, 12:20:56 AM
I am a clique of one, sir. *edited cuz I'm embarrassed*
I never expected that.  You're too kind, sir.

I hope I didn't mess up too badly by calling on skype like 3 times without adding the North America account.

Catsmile

Call Dark Matter Public number: 1-952-225-5278

Skype North America: MITD51
     Skype World: MITD55

Tiem Travelers Line: 1-575-208-7787

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 04, 2015, 12:18:14 AM
No, guess you didn't see her rude comments. Too buried in your right-wing Sci-fi author clique. Lol. Must be a small clique you and Larry "Trust Fund Baby" Niven, who said we should tell illegals that doctors are harvesting their organs, in order to drive them out of the country. Nice guys you Republican Sci-Fi authors!

For someone who claims to be well-read, you apparently have never grasped SciFi's political position.  He is an independent. You need to learn how to comprehend what you "read".

Stephen

Quote from: sydtron on August 04, 2015, 12:15:57 AM
Man, I love open lines!!!!!  Been trying to get through on Skype.

Got a new setup for my computer, and it is awesome!!

Condenser Mic and headphones.   Its through my audio recording rig.

I've been thinking of trying that very process - a "how good can you get skype to sound" experiment...

chefist

zeebo

It's funny, even though the guests never showed up tonite, and it's just random open lines, I'm still afraid to step away for fear I'll miss something.  Haha yep Art's back.

starrmtn001

Quote from: lonevoice on August 04, 2015, 12:27:39 AM
I never expected that.  You're too kind, sir.
That jorch twit keeps referring to you as lonestar.  He's done this 2 or 3 times now.  Is he in the early stages of dementia perhaps?  He is very confused. 

Quote from: boxman on August 04, 2015, 12:30:31 AM
Huh... did anyone lose audio in right channel?

I did too.  I thought it was my headphones for a second.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 04, 2015, 12:24:17 AM
I love that Dave is still pissing Art off. If anyone calls in tonight, please get Art talking about Dave. Art ramps up when he's mad.  ;D
I don't think Dave is pissing Art off.
He's amusing him.
Take away Dave's guests and see what happens.