• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 12:09:23 AM

You really think it was a conspiracy!! PLEASE!!! Never breed.

Conspiracy?! No, these are just idiots like you that think they're a lot more clever than they actually are.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 12:10:46 AM
Conspiracy?! No, these are just idiots like you that think they're a lot more clever than they actually are.  ;D

You sit in a basement all day everyday, drawing the dole, imagine that you could be a doctor and you accuse others of imagining they're more clever? Seriously?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 12:11:59 AM
You sit in a basement all day everyday, drawing the dole, imagine that you could be a doctor and you accuse others of imagining they're more clever? Seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRA3JHPn8vs

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 15, 2018, 11:50:10 PM
There is just no point in getting hot under the collar about it.  Sure, I would have apologized to the Hawaiians on behalf of the military but I don't see any point in getting angry about how he handled it unless you just like to be pissed off at him all of the time.

Well if your your political assessments were wrong 100% of the time due to being an ignorant left winger you’d be mad too.

Basically the only real news this weekend was Trump opened an MLK memorial. The rest was the dumpster media whipping the lemmings up over nada. Hawaii has zero to do with Trump. And who cares what Durbin said, he’s a sack of shit.

The good news for the left, we finally had a day where the Trump stock market didn’t set a new record. Don’t worry lemmings, it’s a new week, there will be at least 2-3 new nothing burgers to get your panties in a wad over. Patience.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 12:08:11 AM
That you hang by your petard isn't unusual..
Granted, when one flees, or simply lives, in another "host"* country they can pick up language but I notice "oddities" here. "HANG," the usual would be "HOIST," for common usage (and literary references) for the UK folks especially. Something is "fishy" about YP, "me thinks." Haha. See what did here?

* and here

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

How was thousands of people terrified they were minutes from vaporisation a joke? Or would you react differently?
It kind of makes me smile... Hopefully it actually did people good.  It is not often that we get a chance to test out how we would react in this situation- how we might face the possibility of death.  It is not often that we get the chance to test ourselves and consider what will happen when the possibility exists that our world may end or change.

It also may have woken a few people up to the idea of a minimum level of preparedness...

In many ways, these people can consider themselves fortunate that they got to learn a little about themselves and got a chance to consider their futures and their plans.  I refuse to feel any sympathy for people who got a text message on their phone and have to face themselves in the  mirror with the realization that they are completely  and hopelessly unprepared both for 14 days without facebook and for their own death...

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2018, 12:40:52 AM
It kind of makes me smile... Hopefully it actually did people good.  It is not often that we get a chance to test out how we would react in this situation- how we might face the possibility of death.  It is not often that we get the chance to test ourselves and consider what will happen when the possibility exists that our world may end or change.

It also may have woken a few people up to the idea of a minimum level of preparedness...

In many ways, these people can consider themselves fortunate that they got to learn a little about themselves and got a chance to consider their futures and their plans.  I refuse to feel any sympathy for people who got a text message on their phone and have to face themselves in the  mirror with the realization that they are completely  and hopelessly unprepared both for 14 days without facebook and for their own death...
In some ways I agree. And maybe why it happened? I find hard to believe that shift-change and one-button push could/should do this. But Hawaii n govt? So? But even if D they used to habe folks. I say revenge by North for that time. Ha. Recall the REX84? Kidding. But? Served COLD?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2018, 09:57:01 PM
... What is far far more pressing is Trump's comments about the ICBM false alarm from Hawaii...

That's far more pressing to you than the constant injection of race into any and every political issue and discussion, by the Democrat Party?

It's far more pressing than the Ds and the Fake News Media turning every Trump comment into something ''racist''?

It's far more pressing than a continuation of the Democrat Party doing everything they can since the inception of the party to divide the country by race (and class, and gender, and everything else they can think of), for their own benefit?

In a few days, no one is even going to remember the false alarm in Hawaii, but we'll still be subject to the Democrats and their destructive divisivness.  Your priorities are way out of whack.

Up All Night

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 03, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
Trumpers seem to fall into two basic catgories.  The one percenters who are only in it for power and money and the low information types who support Trump based upon their hatred for all things not white, not rural and for all people with a modicum of education.  So, all Trumpers herein.  In which group do you place yourselves?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
How naive but I've come to expect it. There are built in redundancies in the protocol. This wasn't an accident but was done intentionally, yet again, by an out of control state government to try to make Trump look bad. Someone deserves a good, hard punch in the face over this. The kind that would break someone's glasses in half.  ;)

That's just something else you have no evidence for.

That's pretty much how conspiracy types view the world. Everything normally works perfectly, and the only reason anything goes wrong is due to enemy action. There have been multiple false alarms about incoming missile threats over the years.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2018, 12:40:52 AM

You're Canadian. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 08:06:28 AM
That's just something else you have no evidence for.

That's pretty much how conspiracy types view the world. Everything normally works perfectly, and the only reason anything goes wrong is due to enemy action. There have been multiple false alarms about incoming missile threats over the years.

blah, blah, blah...conspiracy theory... ::)

It's just not working anymore, is it? :D

P.S. Please be a dear and point out all these other false alarms because I only know of one other and in that case the public didn't find out until months if not years after.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

blah, blah, blah...conspiracy theory... ::)

It's just not working anymore, is it? :D

P.S. Please be a dear and point out all these other false alarms because I only know of one other and in that case the public didn't find out until months if not years after.

In 1980 Brzezinski was woken up and told of a massive nuclear attack on the way. It was a false alarm but it happened several times after that. You can read all about it in the book 'Command and Control'.

Now show me your evidence that this Hawaii thing was done by design.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 12:08:11 AM
That you hang by your petard isn't unusual..

No, no, no.  One cannot be hung by one’s own petard.  A petard is is small explosive charge or bomb usually used for breaching.   One is hoisted by one’s own petard.  Or maybe you meant that he will blow himself up with his own rope. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 09:01:04 AM
No, no, no.  One cannot be hung by one’s own petard.  A petard is is small explosive charge or bomb usually used for breaching.   One is hoisted by one’s own petard.  Or maybe you meant that he will blow himself up with his own rope.

We live in eternal hope... ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 09:01:04 AM
No, no, no.  One cannot be hung by one’s own petard.  A petard is is small explosive charge or bomb usually used for breaching.   One is hoisted by ones own petard.  Or maybe you meant that he will blow himself up with his own rope.

We are allowed to use the language how we like because it belongs to us, you merely borrow it (and we always feel like we have to run it under the tap when you've finished). Although Yorkie fled the country for more threadbare pastures he still has certain rights, the rights of every true-born Englishman, and among them is not to be corrected by some flaming Yank! He could have said 'hatstanded' or 'rhinocerised' instead of 'hoisted' and he would still be right.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 08:55:53 AM
In 1980 Brzezinski was woken up and told of a massive nuclear attack on the way. It was a false alarm but it happened several times after that. You can read all about it in the book 'Command and Control'.

Now show me your evidence that this Hawaii thing was done by design.

WE agreed dammit...We wouldn't ask things like that.

Kidnostad3

“The country is full of rumors, all sorts of rumors, about everything, all of them dangerous. Disruptive, I mean. People seem to do nothing but whisper. They don’t believe the newspapers, they don’t believe the best speakers, they believe every vicious, scare-mongering piece of gossip that comes floating around. There’s no confidence left, no faith, no order, no . . . no respect for authority. People . . . people seem to be on the verge of panic.”

Excerpt From
Atlas Shrugged
Ayn Rand
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/atlas-shrugged/id357923151?mt=11
This material may be protected by copyright.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 09:14:36 AM
We are allowed to use the language how we like because it belongs to us, you merely borrow it (and we always feel like we have to run it under the tap when you've finished). Although Yorkie fled the country for more threadbare pastures he still has certain rights, the rights of every true-born Englishman, and among them is not to be corrected by some flaming Yank! He could have said 'hatstanded' or 'rhinocerised' instead of 'hoisted' and he would still be right.

What you limeys do with the King’s English is a scandal.  Shakespeare must be doing nip ups.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

What you limeys do with the King’s English is a scandal.  Shakespeare must be doing nip ups.

I can't imagine what he's doing after what the colonists have done with it.. Its aluminium!!!

SredniVashtar

And 'theater' FFS. That rotten country is just one big Beverly Hillbillies set.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 09:37:18 AM
And 'theater' FFS. That rotten country is just one big Beverly Hillbillies set.

Don't get me started Peregrine. Just DON'T get me started. :( >:(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

Yeah, and that’s another thing.  How the hell did Yorkie get a visa.   I thought we were only going to accept Norwegians and super successful Asian entrepreneurs with money to spend.  WTF?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 09:44:07 AM
Yeah, and that’s another thing.  How the hell did Yorkie get a visa.   I thought we were only going to accept Norwegians and super successful Asian entrepreneurs with money to spend.  WTF?

Go online... fourteen quid.

Why would Norwegians come to the USA, they have a higher standard of living in Norway..

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

We only have his word for it. He's probably there illegally. If I had my way I'd make the whole lot of you illegal. Notice to quit! 14 days to pack your bags, then we release the hounds. Then we can start filling it with people that talk proper.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 09:34:46 AM
I can't imagine what he's doing after what the colonists have done with it.. Its aluminium!!!
Says the "Brit" who fled here but still, oddly, doesn't use normal British vernacular sometimes and doesn't even use a Shakespeare reference to a "petard" correctly.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2018, 10:04:10 AM
Says the "Brit" who fled here but still, oddly, doesn't use normal British vernacular sometimes and doesn't even use a Shakespeare reference to a "petard" correctly.  ;)

Signor Albrecht many a time and oft
In the Rialto you have rated me
About my moneys and my usances.
Still have I borne it with a patient shrug,
For sufferance is the badge of all our tribe.
You call me misbeliever, cutthroat dog,
And spet upon my Jewish gaberdineâ€"
And all for use of that which is mine own.
Well then, it now appears you need my help.
Go to, then! You come to me and you say,
“Shylock, we would have moneys.” You say so!â€"
You, that did void your rheum upon my beard
And foot me as you spurn a stranger cur
Over your threshold! Moneys is your suit.
What should I say to you? Should I not say,
“Hath a dog money? Is it possible
A cur can lend three thousand ducats?” Or
Shall I bend low and in a bondman’s key
With bated breath and whispering humbleness
Say this:

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
Go online... fourteen quid.

Why would Norwegians come to the USA, they have a higher standard of living in Norway..
Norway. Only recently in modern times. And that is due to the evil, evil hydrocarbons. But a relatively new phenomena for many years they were a net leaver (or like in your case a fleer) but then hydrocarbon fields. Now they can laugh at their former controllers, sort of like how we laugh at Britain and so many of you folks flee here, to Canada, to Australia, to NZ, etc. And Norway is one of the most "diverse" countries on earth, I'm sure the "diversity is strength" thing is the reason for their happiness, solidarity, and wealth.  :D