• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

C2C/George Noory Board Game

Started by Uncle Duke, June 12, 2019, 10:30:58 AM

Uncle Duke

Has anyone ever mentioned the possibility of creating a C2C/Noory board game? The easiest way to do it would be to base it on "Monopoly" like has been done multiple times with various themes.  Other option is to start with a clean slate and come up with a new game.  My first thought is two set of cards, similar to Monopoly's "Chance" and "Community Chest," but based on and labeled for specific "callers" and "guests."  (Ex--Bill from East Hartford forgets to mention he's an atheist, back three spaces.) I also like the idea of making the four player pieces based on frequent topics, maybe a flying saucer, Bigfoot, ghost, and TBD.

This is very doable.  Thoughts?

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 12, 2019, 10:30:58 AM
Has anyone ever mentioned the possibility of creating a C2C/Noory board game? The easiest way to do it would be to base it on "Monopoly" like has been done multiple times with various themes.  Other option is to start with a clean slate and come up with a new game.  My first thought is two set of cards, similar to Monopoly's "Chance" and "Community Chest," but based on and labeled for specific "callers" and "guests."  (Ex--Bill from East Hartford forgets to mention he's an atheist, back three spaces.) I also like the idea of making the four player pieces based on frequent topics, maybe a flying saucer, Bigfoot, ghost, and TBD.

[attachment=1]

Dateline

Hic!  Driver's license gone.  Car impounded. 5 years to service.  DUI11!

albrecht

Somehow mispredictions need to be implemented. Killshots that don't happen, mega earthquakes that missed, Raptures predicted, and so on. Maybe instead of a "get out of jail card" a SDM Judicial Motion card that when played would get you more time in jail instead?  Opportunity for a "redo" if you play a "Past Life Regression" or "Time Traveler" card? And, somehow, an "angel or orb" toss of the dice?

Instead of the tax spaces it would be "you signed up for a MLM supplement scam" and "you are a guest and must send books that will not be read by host."

ksm32

Perhaps some nose and ear hair clippings from said host.

whoozit

Surely this should be marketed as a bored game.

Jojo

This sounds great.  I still want "Paper Dolls with George Noory," though.  With mustaches & the famous half 'stache.  And wigs, various facial expressions, faces with stage make-up, and without, and alternative hair styles.  Sweat shirts, suits, little pocket squares, etc...  And, Tommy too.

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on June 12, 2019, 01:44:58 PM
Surely this should be marketed as a bored game.
Lol.
Quote from: ksm32 on June 12, 2019, 01:26:25 PM
Perhaps some nose and ear hair clippings from said host.
No, but should include his moustache "guide", the one that chopped off half his 'stache a couple years ago.

Morgus

How about "burned by pizza roll, go directly to doctor"
and "Paranormal Date signed up 10K more suckers, you get $100 bonus!"

Lilith

So, ideas for properties?

Mels Hole
Area51
cuckshack
Roswell

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 07:11:20 PM

Mels Hole
Area51
cuckshack
Roswell
[attachment=1,msg1333215]

whoozit

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 12, 2019, 07:28:25 PM
[attachment=1,msg1333215]
I hope it has cuckshacks and brothels instead of houses and hotels to honor Art.

albrecht

Quote from: Sixteen on June 12, 2019, 07:40:29 PM
The "Mud Puddle" would be Mississippi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZcAvIp2Enc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IalFhOTDdQA
Ha. Nice blast from the past. I also love the theories bandied about that Alex/Hicks   ;) pushed Norry into the puddle/hole.  I also wonder if that parking lot was the same one years early where Alex/Hicks  ;) was involved in a fight. A fight which had various different "versions." 

Dateline

One of the properties is Stalk Walk Place, where Norry is king of the Stalkers. 

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2019, 08:30:06 PM
Ha. Nice blast from the past. I also love the theories bandied about that Alex/Hicks   ;) pushed Norry into the puddle/hole.  I also wonder if that parking lot was the same one years early where Alex/Hicks  ;) was involved in a fight. A fight which had various different "versions."
Yeah, it wasn't until I re-viewed these that I remembered the window washers who plopped down to his level when he was naked!  I had totally forgotten that part.

I didn't know about Alex/Hicks' fight, but I wonder what George did to deserve a push into a puddle!

Well, instead of Go To Jail, I was thinking Go To Work (and Get Out of Work Free cards).  And instead of the Community Chest full of notes like that, it could be called "Open Lines".

Jojo

Gotta have a forked tongue silver piece.

Jojo

The two utilities could be replaced with "Grid Protection" and "Alien Energy".

Lilith

The GO block could represent screened callers,  it could be "Tommy',  and then there could be a card, "Do not pass Tommy, You do not get to talk to George.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 07:11:20 PM

Mels Hole
Area51
cuckshack
Roswell

My original thought was to make a square for each (50), an International square (51), two each squares for caller and guest cards (54), plus a start and kidnapped in Mexico squares for a total of 56 squares.  That would mean for a square board, four sides of 14 squares.  That may be too large, would be 40% bigger than a Monopoly board.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 13, 2019, 09:22:31 AM
My original thought was to make a square for each (50), an International square (51), two each squares for caller and guest cards (54), plus a start and kidnapped in Mexico squares for a total of 56 squares.  That would mean for a square board, four sides of 14 squares.  That may be too large, would be 40% bigger than a Monopoly board.
I like it. There also needs to be a "Mother's pitch training successful! You are signed by Detroit Tigers" card bonus. And a "You Failed To Become A Dentist" card where you have to pay each player.  The British Explorer themed Middle Eastern restaurant needs a block.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on June 13, 2019, 09:39:31 AM
I like it. There also needs to be a "Mother's pitch training successful! You are signed by Detroit Tigers" card bonus. And a "You Failed To Become A Dentist" card where you have to pay each player.  The British Explorer themed Middle Eastern restaurant needs a block.

Meant to say a square for EACH STATE. 

Dr. MD MD

The 4th piece should be a freemason.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 13, 2019, 11:20:56 AM
The 4th piece should be a freemason.

After some thought, I was leaning toward a pyramid.

albrecht

Pieces:
Art 
Norry 
Pyramid 
Crop Circle 
various Alien types 
Bigfoot 
Chupacabra 
Housebound Crazy Cat Lady 
JC 
Angel 
Geo (car brand) 
Pack of Cigarettes 
Demon 
Orb 
Cat

Dateline

Maybe a sipping straw, significance of suck.