• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 11, 2015, 08:01:19 PM
Leo and that J Shoe Neilman guy lasted longer than Art. Who saw that coming?

Daddy, is this hell?

Dateline

Sorry, I can't get that excited about Redacted.  I was really, really looking forward to hearing Art tonight, since Jimmy Church was on the other show. 

I like DMRN and will keep on listening to the other shows, but back to Norry I may go.

Soylentblue

Quote from: Dateline on December 11, 2015, 08:02:20 PM
Sorry, I can't get that excited about Redacted.  I was really, really looking forward to hearing Art tonight, since Jimmy Church was on the other show. 

I like DMRN and will keep on listening to the other shows, but back to Norry I may go.

As an after thought I hope that DMRN stays around in one form or another. There are a few gems along with some down and out looney tunes like Solaris Blue Raven or whatever she calls herself on this planet.

Keith if you are reading this thread will DMRN be dismantled or kept alive?

diyrob

You have successfully cancelled your subscription to Midnight in the Desert

You will not be billed for this subscription again.

-----------------------------------
Cancellation Details

Cancellation Date:  Dec 11, 2015
Subscription Name:  Midnight in the Desert
Subscription Number:  XxxxxXXXxxxXXXXXx
Item Number:  5

Contact Information

If you have any questions about this subscription, please contact Rowland Network Communications LLC.

Business Name:  Rowland Network Communications LLC
Contact Email:  support@darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com
Contact Phone:  480-454-XXXX

Sincerely,
PayPal

Zenman

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 11, 2015, 07:30:24 PM
I agree. I think she's going to pleasantly surprise everyone.

I think so too, but this is definitely going to be a tough first show to say the least.

Coz

Well if there was a chance for him to change his mind he sure burned a lot of bridges.

Keith is giving instructions on how to unsubscribe. Fans are fleeing like ferile cats. There's not really a way back I think.

Waited two years for this... we can stick a fork in it.

Juan

PBS needs to ramp up Velvet Heaven

ge30542

My God, by the time the sun comes up, MITD and DMRN will be a distant memory.

GravitySucks

Quote from: diyrob on December 11, 2015, 08:04:58 PM
You have successfully cancelled your subscription to Midnight in the Desert

You will not be billed for this subscription again.

Cancellation Details

Cancellation Date:  Dec 11, 2015
Subscription Name:  Midnight in the Desert
Subscription Number:  XxxxxXXXxxxXXXXXx
Item Number:  5

Contact Information

If you have any questions about this subscription, please contact Rowland Network Communications LLC.

Business Name:  Rowland Network Communications LLC
Contact Email:  support@darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com
Contact Phone:  480-454-XXXX

Sincerely,
PayPal

Wow, and you did it yourself!

Claudius

So Dark Matter is still the number 1 trending station on Tunein, let's check in a week, I'm guessing it will be waaaaaay down on the list. It currently beats out Fox News, CNN, and BBC.

trostol

it's nothing about Heather..people just wanted the show cause it was Art...people waited how long for him to return..they are upset and do not like change as was shown from that test show

Mild Bill

Well....Merry fuckin' Christmas, Art Bell fans!

Quote from: Catsmile on December 11, 2015, 07:50:26 PM
So... Arts stalker communicated to him it's okay if he does a show every once in a while, just not every weeknight? Thats mighty nice of the crazy shooter to allow Art the privilege. ::)

This post says it all. It's one thing to ride off into the sunset because of threats made toward your family but you can't suggest, the night of your retirement announcement, that you'll do some shows here and there and not have everyone roll their eyes.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 11, 2015, 06:51:37 PM
This is all my fault. Since I resigned my job and today was my last day at work, I donated $20 to BellGab while I still had spending money. Get home to read this. Well I hope MV puts it up for a rainy day.

That's just.. ugh. :(  :'(

EarthAlien007

Quote from: trostol on December 11, 2015, 08:09:06 PM
it's nothing about Heather..people just wanted the show cause it was Art...people waited how long for him to return..they are upset and do not like change as was shown from that test show

+1

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dateline on December 11, 2015, 08:02:20 PM

I have tried to listen to other shows, but Art is where it's at for me.. not sure I can listen to Heather.  Will probably listen to her on the archives tomorrow morning, if it's available. 

Will NOT be returning to Noory.  Sorry, but the thought of him getting any enjoyment out of this makes me feel pukey.

Coz

I'm unsubbed... sadly.

Shit.

cweb

Welp. This is depressing.

I want to catch the sack of shit who was harassing Art and remove their genitalia- from the inside.

Catsmile

Quote from: rekcuf on December 11, 2015, 07:48:01 PM
Quitting was not the only option. A completely understandable option, but it's clear Art's heart wasn't into it anymore.

Agreed. However Sci-Fi Author said if things work out for (Redacted) he might do a random show every once in a while. That dosen't sound like someone who is in fear for their families life. Waffling much? The narrative is weakened by the very one who is spinning it. Oh well... 

Coz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 11, 2015, 08:12:49 PM
I have tried to listen to other shows, but Art is where it's at for me.. not sure I can listen to Heather.  Will probably listen to her on the archives tomorrow morning, if it's available. 

Will NOT be returning to Noory.  Sorry, but the thought of him getting any enjoyment out of this makes me feel pukey.

Noory sucks. Can't stand his show. Won't support him. Won't go streamlink or whatever. Not again.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: cweb on December 11, 2015, 08:13:29 PM
Welp. This is depressing.

I want to catch the sack of shit who was harassing Art and remove their genitalia- from the inside.

Can I watch..  might be the only thing that makes me feel better.

Claudius

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 11, 2015, 08:10:12 PM
This post says it all. It's one thing to ride off into the sunset because of threats made toward your family but you can't suggest, the night of your retirement announcement, that you'll do some shows here and there and not have everyone roll their eyes.

Does anyone actually have a link to the post where he said this? I don't doubt it but it would like to actually see it.

GravitySucks

George Noory still sucks worse than any of this.

ziznak

meh... fucking shit!  I need a drink or 20

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 11, 2015, 08:15:25 PM
George Noory still sucks worse than any of this.
It is known.

Philosopher

So how does he know for sure there is a connection between the shooter and his radio show?  They may not be related.  The shooter could have different motives. 

IcicleTrepan

I'm going to keep my subscription for now.  I think Redacted can put out a show that is worth paying for.  It may not be Art but it will still be better than the other stuff out there.

cweb

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 11, 2015, 08:14:32 PM
Can I watch..  might be the only thing that makes me feel better.
All are welcome!

Until then, every slow-mo headshot in Fallout 4 will have to do. Example below (a bit gory, not my own)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcD76SSLri8