• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

weeberwubber

Quote from: pyewacket on December 11, 2015, 04:52:07 PM
Wanna bet Dave will announce this tonight on his show?

That jackass better not gloat. Not that anyone can do anything if he does but for fucks sake man just don't.

bellNwhistle

Chain jerked a couple of times in the last hour or so.  I might need a drink.  :-X

By the by.. has anyone bought one of those CC radios advertised on the show? had thought about buying my husband one for Christmas. Not that we'll have Art Bell to listen to.   :-\

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 11, 2015, 05:51:50 PM
Heather is on instead of Art tonight on Dark Matter!

Good for Heather  :) :-*

VtaGeezer

Still not one single word about any incidents from any 3rd party; official or media. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hoagland is now in charge...  dafaq?

phrodo

Quote from: Harekr on December 11, 2015, 05:52:06 PM
From Art just now:

Red is riding in to save the day!!!

Dateline

A true trooper says "The Show Must Go On!"  Maybe she can interview Art??????

nbirnes

Quote from: phrodo on December 11, 2015, 05:54:30 PM
Red is riding in to save the day!!!

👯 👯 👯 👯 👯

Dateline

Quote from: weeberwubber on December 11, 2015, 05:53:37 PM
That jackass better not gloat. Not that anyone can do anything if he does but for fucks sake man just don't.

He's off tonight, Jimmy Church is filling in, but I bet on some bar stool in the Lou, he is buying rounds for the house!

trostol

Quote from: Dateline on December 11, 2015, 05:57:19 PM
He's off tonight, Jimmy Church is filling in, but I bet on some bar stool in the Lou, he is buying rounds for the house!

i will take that bet..he is too cheap

Morgus

Open lines with Redacted tonight?
Probably callers she and callers will talk about what happened with Art Bell for 3 hours?

It's upsetting that Art was forced into this by one nutjob, rather than have the opportunity to end his talk career on his own terms. He would have stuck it out if he were flying solo but Airyn and Asia didn't deserve to live in fear and, for that, I completely understand the decision. Thanks for the memories, Art. 

weeberwubber

Quote from: popple on December 11, 2015, 05:03:42 PM
*hugs* to (redacted) <3 Best wishes. You did a  great job keeping the show rolling & it felt good knowing one of our own was involved. Only kind words from Art and his guests about you. I hope you can produce for Art again. I'm gonna hold on to hope that something happens & this is not the final goodbye. Not gonna cancel my sub... gonna wait until I get a reimbursement e-mail then sob :'(

+1 and very well said. You are awesome (redacted).

I'm hoping this is a curve in the road and not a dead end, like when Keith quit, and will be resolved. If not then after a time maybe some folks will step up. There is just a dream team available here in every facet: producing, technical, and on air talent.

Also like you, I hope the BellPhiles continues with their own topics.

chefist

It was fun getting to know all the good folks on this forum and in this segment of the entertainment industry. I am happy that I met all of you here while taking a ride on this roller coaster. 

I wish all of you the best! Honestly, we will all pop in much, much less to BG now that Art is gone for good. Props to all the BG OG"s for keeping this site up and running all these years...

You are all wonderful! Well, in a BG sort of way!  8)

Take care and God bless...see you in the threads...

SnapT

Looking forward to Redacted guest hosting tonight.  I hope Falkie calls in.

I guess the inept hitman that Noory hired off the Dark Web worked out for him after all...

AppealPlay

Can't Art just take a vacation for a little while instead of quitting? :'(

Morgus

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 11, 2015, 05:59:57 PM
It's upsetting that Art was forced into this by one nutjob, rather than have the opportunity to end his talk career on his own terms. He would have stuck it out if he were flying solo but Airyn and Asia didn't deserve to live in fear and, for that, I completely understand the decision. Thanks for the memories, Art.

Yes it sucks bigtime that a terrorist appears to have won in this case.  :(

The security problem seems to stem from Art's Pahrump home being next to open public land.
I wonder if Art may now plan on moving his family back to the safety of the Philippines again?

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on December 11, 2015, 06:04:33 PM

Lol you know how this goes, there is always that chance he will be back by monday.

VtaGeezer

As for filling the period, DM Radio has a few capable hosts whom I've heard. Bryan Alvarez on Sunday night comes to mind, and there are others.  A couple of the DM hosts are Noory-like duds though.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SnapT on December 11, 2015, 06:03:55 PM
Looking forward to Redacted guest hosting tonight.  I hope Falkie calls in.

I guess the inept hitman that Noory hired off the Dark Web worked out for him after all...

True Dat

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 11, 2015, 05:59:57 PM

Art is choosing to quit. Unless he's being blackmailed;(which I doubt) this is his choice.

WildCard

Images are messed up right now but to quote (Redacted) -

RESISTANCE IS NOT FUTILE. IT'S VOLTAGE DIVIDED BY CURRENT.

whoozit

Quote from: rekcuf on December 11, 2015, 06:07:25 PM
Art is choosing to quit. Unless he's being blackmailed;(which I doubt) this is his choice.
Just curious why blackmail is worse than being shot at? 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: chefist on December 11, 2015, 06:00:48 PM
It was fun getting to know all the good folks on this forum and in this segment of the entertainment industry. I am happy that I met all of you here while taking a ride on this roller coaster. 

I wish all of you the best! Honestly, we will all pop in much, much less to BG now that Art is gone for good. Props to all the BG OG"s for keeping this site up and running all these years...

You are all wonderful! Well, in a BG sort of way!  8)

Take care and God bless...see you in the threads...
Mutual.  Art's brief return injected  lot of new members with interesting views and ideas into BG. 

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on December 11, 2015, 06:04:33 PM

That's why I believe he is using this incident to quit. If Art was serious about still doing the show he wouldn't be quitting...

the_peeve

Public

News Feed
Art Bell
20 mins ·

There will be a live show Tonight and while I know people hate change, Heather my Producer has decided to give tonight's show a try! I would ask that you give her a fair listen before you decide thumbs up or down. She is really really good at what she does.

Art

Yes, Heather is going to take the mic tonight and keeping the mic warm for Art is a great sign!

WhiteCrow

Love Art Bell..    Praise MV..