• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 03:35:12 PM
You know exactly what this EarthAlienTroll is trying to do. And if you don't....well, then I stand by the 'stupid' remark.

Incidentally; didn't your astrological readings see this episode coming? I'd get those constellations sorted out, they're broken.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2015, 03:39:52 PM
Whether I know or not is irrelevant; He'll do it whatever I say or you do. BUT the fact remains he can only do it because YOU posted your name. Which bit are you struggling with? Please don't tell me you've taken tips from George Senda on 'Keeping your Internet presence private'.?

If you have, you really are screwed.

Yes...my web site has my name on it. My bad.

Did I mention that stupid thing?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2015, 03:46:37 PM

Incidentally; didn't your astrological readings see this episode coming? I'd get those constellations sorted out, they're broken.

Rude, mean and offensive....victory bacon waiting at Bella-haven for you.

Roswells, Art

Hey Art,
I hope you're feeling better. I know you said your whole body hurt after you hit the ground and covered for 20 minutes. Take another night off if you can to heal up. We will be here supporting you at all times.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 04:00:26 PM

Yes...my web site has my name on it. My bad.

Did I mention that stupid thing?

No, but you'll wise up to your own shortcomings eventually.

BellBoy

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2015, 03:46:37 PM

heh heh

RoseGirl

Quote from: BellBoy on December 10, 2015, 04:04:21 PM
heh heh

lol

Because someone doesn't believe in astrology? Please....like I haven't heard that before?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 04:01:54 PM
Rude, mean and offensive....victory bacon waiting at Bella-haven for you.

How so? Astrology is bollox. If that offends is mean or you see it as rude, well, that's another lesson learned. I don't do the subtle thing.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 04:06:03 PM
lol

Because someone doesn't believe in astrology? Please....like I haven't heard that before?

Congratulations on making this thread about you once again.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 04:06:03 PM
lol

Belief suggests faith. It is either provable data, or it isn't.

Oh Rosegirl or whoever; don't have an intellectual argument when you're unarmed. It isn't dignified and it is embarrassing for both of us..and your website uses 'journey' inappropriately. Not good.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2015, 04:06:34 PM
How so? Astrology is bollox. If that offends is mean or you see it as rude, well, that's another lesson learned. I don't do the subtle thing.

yep...bollux...got it. Anything else?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 04:08:02 PM
Congratulations on making this thread about you once again.

All I did was come in and say that shots fired at Art was something serious....then, they all called me dramatic and crazy. I'm just defending myself....is that a problem for you?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 04:11:29 PM
All I did was come in and say that shots fired at Art was something serious....then, they all called me dramatic and crazy. I'm just defending myself....is that a problem for you?

No, I just hoped that us Art fans could come together to support him, not crap on his thread with all this infighting.

BellBoy

Great show tonight, Art! You da man!

RoseGirl

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 04:15:20 PM
No, I just hoped that us Art fans could come together to support him, not crap on his thread with all this infighting.

Totally agree. But I won't be trashed on, either.

RoseGirl

Quote from: BellBoy on December 10, 2015, 04:16:13 PM
Great show tonight, Art! You da man!

I totally love that pic! Stole it, k?

so adorable.

Roswells, Art

Also you're not just defending yourself you are talking shit about other members like nbirnes and Ponyboysunset.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 04:17:18 PM
Also you're not just defending yourself you are talking shit about other members like nbirnes.

yep...and she deserves it. Or are you blind?

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 10, 2015, 03:19:14 PM
Nothing is gained by being rude and obnoxious. Seriously.

just keep in mind..door swings both ways

trostol

Quote from: jazmunda on December 10, 2015, 04:19:53 PM

lights are a start...but not a be all end all problem solver

RoseGirl

Quote from: jazmunda on December 10, 2015, 04:19:53 PM

You take all the blessed time you want Art....your safety is far more important than the show.

Roswells, Art

Maybe getting in touch with a security company that can install stuff on and around his property to make him safe would be a good idea. If someone that has Art's ear thinks it's a good idea please suggest it to him. Also give him back his ear when you are done.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 04:22:17 PM
You take all the blessed time you want Art....your safety is far more important than the show.

He'll still love you. Honestly.

I was going to say tonight's show will be real interesting for about ten minutes. Guess we have to wait until tomorrow.

Art should invest in private security. Toss a few bucks at some of those guys and they'll do a hell of a lot more than the cops.

trostol

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 04:26:07 PM
Maybe getting in touch with a security company that can install stuff on and around his property to make him safe would be a good idea. If someone that has Art's ear thinks it's a good idea please suggest it to him. Also give him back his ear when you are done.

he might be too stubborn for that lol some older folk can get that way...or it just costs too much or too invasive into his family life..but he does need more then...lights

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 10, 2015, 04:17:18 PM
Also you're not just defending yourself you are talking shit about other members like nbirnes.

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 04:18:02 PM
yep...and she deserves it. Or are you blind?

This is the kind of stuff that shows your true colors.

Dr. MD MD

Bummer. Art obviously needs his own personal enforcement droid with him out in the desert.