• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150907 – Daivd Paulides - Strange Disappearances - Live Chat Thread

Started by AppealPlay, September 07, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

Robert

Were there other people visiting the toilets at the time, with vehicles parked nearby?

norland2424

everyone that goes missing is either organ harvesting or sex trade stuff  :-\

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 07, 2015, 10:53:41 PM
Yep.  And he made an FOIA request for the missing people in Yosemite.  They wanted to charge him $1.4 million dollars for a list of missing people from their system.  Nice eh?

I don't even care about this guy trying to connect woo bull to missing people, this should be the subject. That is mind bogglingly corrupt.

starrmtn001

Quote from: swordpoint9 on September 07, 2015, 10:55:14 PM
Hello Sorry I am Late to the party !
You too?  Well, join the "Late To The Party" Party.  We got jackets! ;D

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 07, 2015, 10:54:21 PM
Now that you guys pointed out David's 'so' habit I hear it every time.  We all have our crutches, I suppose.

It bugs me too.

So, I try not to "hear" it but every time he says it...  I hear it.

So, there's not much I can do.

So, thanks for letting me respond to your post.

nbirnes

Quote from: jazmunda on September 07, 2015, 10:56:30 PM
Whether this stuff is true or not I love these types of stories. Seems like a case Mulder and Scully would be on.

FBI. Could be the season's entire arc.

EvB

Whether this stuff is true or not I love these types of stories. Seems like a case Mulder and Scully would be on.

AMEN

Quote from: norland2424 on September 07, 2015, 10:56:40 PM

That's my theory too with a healthy mix of serial killers thrown in.

QuotePeople carrying pistols (the national parks will usually let you carry a concealed pistol if that national park is in the state that issued your concealed pistol permit), including hunters with guns, have disappeared without a trace, without any sign of a struggle, or any attempt to defend themselves with their guns.

I am getting genuinely creeped out by some of it, got that 'being watched' feeling.

maren

Quote from: Gassy Man on September 07, 2015, 10:54:44 PM
Every time this jughead begins a phrase with "so," I choose another one of his books to not buy.

I've noticed that a lot lately --  interviews on news shows, general responses, etc.  It's as thought all of a sudden EVERYBODY began their responses with "so".  So much so, I definitely took note.

swordpoint9

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 07, 2015, 10:57:16 PM
You too?  Well, join the "Late To The Party" Party.  We got jackets! ;D
I see all caught up now We were Missing 411 !

Robert

Quote from: jazmunda on September 07, 2015, 10:56:30 PMWhether this stuff is true or not I love these types of stories. Seems like a case Mulder and Scully would be on.
What's really amazing is it's only the 1st hour of the show finished, & Art started w some pre-guest preliminaries on other topics.  Paulides packs in so many details, it seems like a longer program.  And that's even though he's a slow talker!

WOTR

Maybe that is why I like it.  It really would make a great X files show.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: maren on September 07, 2015, 10:58:07 PM
I've noticed that a lot lately --  interviews on news shows, general responses, etc.  It's as thought all of a sudden EVERYBODY began their responses with "so".  So much so, I definitely took note.

SO MUCH SO!!!   ;D

EvB

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 07, 2015, 10:58:15 PM
Basically

Speaking of Hoaxlan'ds show - what's the timeout on this?  I often pack it in and listen for bed - and wake up a few hours later to silence.

Classic 90 mins?

Bradsmith313

Well, I'm putting in a call to the Crater Lake NP. Use my press credentials. Ask some questions. See what I can find out . . . .

WanagoBleu

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 07, 2015, 10:57:35 PM
That's my theory too with a healthy mix of serial killers thrown in.
hadn't thought about the organ harvesting side......scary angle. Also, lots of drug trafficking in the NPs. That could also be a cause for disappearing people.

Zenman

I'm late. Sounds really interesting.

How do you pronounce his first name tho? Is that Slavic?

Quote from: norland2424 on September 07, 2015, 10:56:40 PM

If we go back in time 500 to 1,000 years ago this kind of thing was the norm, plenty of wild space in which to take people and or grab them, it was far easier to murder people then, less of a system to track and locate people, less technology, the crazies have to go out in the parks and wilderness to get away with their crimes today, they simply moved out of the cities into the woods to evade detection.

RoseGirl

Quote from: WOTR on September 07, 2015, 11:00:07 PM
Maybe that is why I like it.  It really would make a great X files show.

Isn't that how dis-information is done, though....turn bizarre facts into fiction?

ArJuna

What do you mean "If this stuff is true"?  His 'stuff' is pretty well documented.  The only questionable aspects are what's causing these odd disappearances.

EvB

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 07, 2015, 11:00:53 PM
Well, I'm putting in a call to the Crater Lake NP. Use my press credentials. Ask some questions. See what I can find out . . . .

Keep us in the loop please?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 07, 2015, 10:52:59 PM
That's how it works.  You have to pay a fee per hour or per page for FOIA requests.  You can actually make a request for information up until it costs a certain amount.

His FOIA stories make no sense to me.  I answered a good number of FOIA requests in my career, I can't believe the Park Service has a chain of authority/responsibility that approves some of the responses he claims.  I'd have never gotten anything close to what he says he's received past a GS-07 FOIA clerk, let alone the JAG attorneys or a general officer.  Does the Park Service have an Inspector General?