• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 12, 2017, 03:42:19 AM
Farrow who I know is a liberal but perhaps an independent liberal

He's the bastard son of Frank Sinatra. The idea that he gets to go off and "do his own thing" is laughable.

He may well think that he himself is--also laughable.

TigerLily

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2017, 10:29:41 AM
He's the bastard son of Frank Sinatra. The idea that he gets to go off and "do his own thing" is laughable.

He may well think that he himself is--also laughable.

He's brilliant. Extremely well-spoken. Passionate on this topic. But kinda creeps me out. Looks too much like Mia in Rosemary's Baby but with Frank's eyes

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on October 12, 2017, 10:02:09 AM
Okay. You're not guilty. This time. I was referring in general to your nincompadres

Oh, I get it.  If you critisize a minority or a female you’re a Nazi or a wife beater. 

GravitySucks

Looks like CNN has this whole Russian meddling thing figured out. They used Pokemon Go to confuse all the BLM folks and Hillary’s followers on Facebook. Or something like that.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/media/dont-shoot-us-russia-pokemon-go/index.html

Quote from: TigerLily on October 12, 2017, 10:36:23 AM
He's brilliant. Extremely well-spoken. Passionate on this topic. But kinda creeps me out. Looks too much like Mia in Rosemary's Baby but with Frank's eyes

Exactly. Excellent observation.

Kidnostad3

Good God!  You don’t mean to say that our college men and women are at risk of being exposed to hurtful ideas do you!  Congress should immediately launch an investigation into this terrible situation.  Certainly the passage of anti-unpleasant thought legislation is called for.

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/college-students-demand-protection-hurtful-ideas/?AID=7236

Gd5150

Hollywood’s finest leftwing lemmings exploiting desperate women of Hollywood. “Maybe it’ll be their big break!” God bless demokkkrat pigs.

https://youtu.be/70tbgwPz76I

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 12, 2017, 02:07:06 PM
Looks like CNN has this whole Russian meddling thing figured out. They used Pokemon Go to confuse all the BLM folks and Hillary’s followers on Facebook. Or something like that.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/media/dont-shoot-us-russia-pokemon-go/index.html
What is more interesting is stories back in the day that Russia had banned Pokemon GO and especially that CNN is admitting much of the BLM and "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" lie/movement/sites was a result of Russian promotion. It will be interesting to see how much of the BLM, Intifada and other such divisive, violent groups are funded by the usual domestic folks in Hollywood and DNC, Soros, and the Russians and other foreign entities seeking discord.

Jackstar

Can someone get a list of everyone who whinged about Trump's hot mike comment, who hasn't immediately started whinging about Harvey Weinstein, in order of birthdate?

Asking for a friend. Thanks in advance. Also, I'd like some polenta with that.

Taaroa

When can we expect the campaigning for the next presidential election to begin? It's always entertaining watching the run up before the two main candidates are locked in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t48MyL5QdAc

Juan

Quote from: Taaroa on October 13, 2017, 07:51:42 AM
When can we expect the campaigning for the next presidential election to begin? It's always entertaining watching the run up before the two main candidates are locked in:

It’s already on. Hillary is clearly running. Bernie is running.  Disney’s Bob Iger is running and has his tv people clearing battlespace. Trump is running. Elizabeth Warren is trying to find traction. Joe Biden is sniffing.

Gd5150

Quote from: Taaroa on October 13, 2017, 07:51:42 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t48MyL5QdAc
Yes we need more presidential debates 15 years out with 400 worthless candidates who stand around and blame everyone without offering any solutions.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on October 13, 2017, 10:02:23 AM
It’s already on. Hillary is clearly running. Bernie is running.  Disney’s Bob Iger is running and has his tv people clearing battlespace. Trump is running. Elizabeth Warren is trying to find traction. Joe Biden is sniffing.
"What is the worst possible nightmare?"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 13, 2017, 10:20:07 AM
Yes we need more presidential debates 15 years out with 400 worthless candidates who stand around and blame everyone without offering any solutions.

IMHO, Clinton, Biden and Sanders are non-starters.  In 2020 they will be 73, 78 and 78 respectively and the young turks of the party will be clamoring for a shot.  Apart from that, even the Dems are smart enough to know that they can’t ride a dead horse and they’d be losers in the general election. 

Taaroa

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 13, 2017, 10:20:07 AM

Sounds good.

Gd5150

Who doesn’t love political satire.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 13, 2017, 02:09:34 PM
Who doesn’t love political satire.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

paladin1991

Quote from: TigerLily on October 12, 2017, 10:36:23 AM

Oh, you mean gay?

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 12, 2017, 11:22:55 AM
Oh, I get it.  If you critisize a minority or a female you’re a Nazi or a wife beater.

You forgot Racist.

Gd5150

Remember when Demokkkrats could harass, exploit, and rape women, and blame the right wing conspiracy? Me too.

Remember when the mainstream media aided and abedded rapists simply because they were powerful demokkkrats? Me too.

Remember when that same mainstream media tried to convince the world Hillary Clinton wasn’t an unaccomplished failure? Me too

Those were the days.

#maga 🇺🇸

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2017, 11:29:21 PM
Can someone get a list of everyone who whinged about Drumpf's hot mike comment, who hasn't immediately started whinging about Harvey Weinstein, in order of birthdate?

Asking for a friend. Thanks in advance. Also, I'd like some polenta with that.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 03:22:02 AM
HEY! Private SNOWBALL! :)

HEY! Fleets in, time to start earning those nickels.  Bring your chapstick.  Faggot.