• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

be "ready to fight [North Korea] tonight,"

Started by albrecht, October 08, 2016, 10:02:14 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on August 08, 2017, 10:35:00 PM
As posited: genetic bioweapons (or, slower and potentially more problematic, if not done right,, but potentially more 'plausible deniability', bio on crops, water, livestock) combined with an EMP (strategic) and/or dial-a-yield neutron bomb (s.) Or send a tattooed basketball player in for a targetted attack?  We got, like many a CEO spouts, think outside the box.

Might be good in a Tom Clancy novel, but in the real world?

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 10:31:18 PM
Carrot and stick. Psy ops...Promise him (Kim) things that he sees as favourable if he desists, but have no room for him having a way out if he doesn't comply. Chinese sanctions would cripple NK. China needs the world economy.
York poo boy,
you are so naive that I think you are having competition with our village philosopher 21st"oyster"Man.
"When there is a time for war there is no time to think of commerce", ...old Chinese proverb that I just invented.

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 08, 2017, 10:31:52 PM
Chinese manufacturing is replaceable.  It may be expensive but I'm sure there are lots of other countries yearning for a bit of wealth not to mention jobs.
yes you can do the switch over in 30 maximum 60 days... right??
I told you stop pretending that you can be logical... please stop embarrassing yourself in front of everybody...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 08, 2017, 10:35:00 PM
As posited: genetic bioweapons (or, slower and potentially more problematic, if not done right,, but potentially more 'plausible deniability', bio on crops, water, livestock) combined with an EMP (strategic) and/or dial-a-yield neutron bomb (s.) Or send a tattooed basketball player in for a targetted attack?  We got, like many a CEO spouts, think outside the box.

Exactly. If they really wanted this guy gone he'd probably be gone. Do they hate and fear Trump so much that they will start a nuclear war and then try to blame Trump for it? Given what we've witnessed so far I wouldn't put it past them.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 10:36:27 PM

Yeah, none of that stuff ever happens in the real world.  ::)

Remember what I said about naive?  :D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 10:28:10 PM
I'm inclined to agree that is a good start, and go from there. But Trumps threat to wipe out the Korean peninsula is madness. NK has already threatened to strike Guam after he threatened it.

A nuclear strike at any US territory and North Korea is history.  The Kim regime has to realize that.  Unfortunately the rest of the world may be history too depending on China's reaction.  The Chinese should send agents into North Korea and take Kim out.  It is in the world's interest that they do this.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 10:40:00 PM
yes you can do the switch over in 30 maximum 60 days... right??
I told you stop pretending that you can be logical... please stop embarrassing yourself in front of everybody...

There is no point in further replying to imbeciles like yourself.  Stupid is as stupid does as Forrest used to say.  Consider this my last reply at least for tonight.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 10:20:19 PM

That doesn't answer the question..Kim doesn't respond favourably to threats, it just makes him worse, so what now?

Well bending over and kissing our own arse as in the Carter/Clinton/Obama doctrine certainly didn't slow his race to nukyoulure weapons. Apparently now he has 60 of them and can hit anything to Chicago.

Sorry but this whole story is laughably absurd. Either the deep state has known he's had this capability for years now, or it's being made up. He didn't just develop all this technology magically in the last few months.

Literally it's taken a week to go from he may get them someday to he has 60 warheads. Haha!!! Gee really? Wow. Not 61? Not 59? How do they know this? And if they do know this then they should know Kim Dum Dongs whereabouts so they can waste him. I don't buy what we're being fed.

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 08, 2017, 10:44:40 PM
A nuclear strike at any US territory and North Korea is history.  The Kim regime has to realize that.  Unfortunately the rest of the world may be history too depending on China's reaction.  The Chinese should send agents into North Korea and take Kim out.  It is in the world's interest that they do this.

remember genius that majority of the World is after America's blood... things are not so rosy as you think they are,
and besides China there are other countries that US has to worry about... you should expand your thinking on this topic
or say almost nothing because you have no clue how things really are outside of your CNN box...

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 08, 2017, 10:48:34 PM
There is no point in further replying to imbeciles like yourself.  Stupid is as stupid does as Forrest used to say.  Consider this my last reply at least for tonight.
21st"oyster"Man,
because I just ripped you 'a new one' with my logic and knowledge on this topic
-so you go now to your wifu so she can check your new asshole

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 10:36:27 PM
Neutron bomb was legit. As are EMP (by various methods and scope.) And to think that bio waepons aren't possible? Ha. As I recall there was some 'problems' up there at a facility and I recall having to step on mats and state I never was on farms when returning to US after one of your outbreaks (remember the culling?)  Not related, hopefully. As for genetic stuff...well Dr. Wouter B testified during SA's 'Truth and Reconciliation' stuff and that was decades ago, before the modern (and cheap gene splicers etc.) Ignoring people, look at how many common breeds of livestock or strains of common crops. GMO? Resistance?  Don't think that could be reversed or 'weaponized'? Or just even a 'normal' avain or swine flu couldnt be used? Crazy. But be niave to think not possible or that folks aren't looking into. (I hope not used,  and research to avoid/counter-act, but, if used- I'd rather us than them.)

Gd5150

Styx going straight to the leather jacket on this one, no time for a shirt, shits gettin serious. Joking aside he's spot on. A few weeks ago intel said they may have 10 warheads and were years away from one that could sit on a missile, and their missiles might reach Japan. Now intel says 60 and they can hit Chicago. how can we trust this latest BS "intel".

And all this intel is being heralded as fact by the DemocratMedia who normally ignore threats until they hit them in the face. Meanwhile conservative talk radio who are normally hawks barely discussed NK today.

https://youtu.be/TveqEM53_ms

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on August 08, 2017, 10:52:30 PM
Neutron bomb was legit. As are EMP (by various methods and scope.) And to think that bio waepons aren't possible? Ha. As I recall there was some 'problems' up there at a facility and I recall having to step on mats and state I never was on farms when returning to US after one of your outbreaks (remember the culling?)  Not related, hopefully. As for genetic stuff...well Dr. Wouter B testified during SA's 'Truth and Reconciliation' stuff and that was decades ago, before the modern (and cheap gene splicers etc.) Ignoring people, look at how many common breeds of livestock or strains of common crops. GMO? Resistance?  Don't think that could be reversed or 'weaponized'? Or just even a 'normal' avain or swine flu couldnt be used? Crazy. But be niave to think not possible or that folks aren't looking into. (I hope not used,  and research to avoid/counter-act, but, if used- I'd rather us than them.)

That reminded me of a funny story about the incompetence of our government. A guy that worked for me went on a bird watching tour in South Africa during one of those "quarantine" periods. When they asked him the purpose of the trip and he told them out in fields bird watching... well they sprayed something to disinfect his shoes. All good, right?

Except the boots he wore to go bird watching were in his luggage.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 08, 2017, 11:26:35 PM
That reminded me of a funny story about the incompetence of our government. A guy that worked for me went on a bird watching tour in South Africa during one of those "quarantine" periods. When they asked him the purpose of the trip and he told them out in fields bird watching... well they sprayed something to disinfect his shoes. All good, right?

Except the boots he wore to go bird watching were in his luggage.
Funny. But not ha-ha funny. I sometimes (really) hesitate to post about these subjects.  But, idk, stuff is out therr and nobody in MSM or society thinking about it and maybe people will. The crazies are already. We are also (though under excuse of counter or 'good') but the bio and chem is the future. Everyone on computer n data, sure, but the real is when that used in bio chem (hopefully for good but, man, so much possible for bad or accidentally stuff.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 08, 2017, 11:07:26 PM
Styx going straight to the leather jacket on this one, no time for a shirt, shits gettin serious. Joking aside he's spot on. A few weeks ago intel said they may have 10 warheads and were years away from one that could sit on a missile, and their missiles might reach Japan. Now intel says 60 and they can hit Chicago. how can we trust this latest BS "intel".

And all this intel is being heralded as fact by the DemocratMedia who normally ignore threats until they hit them in the face. Meanwhile conservative talk radio who are normally hawks barely discussed NK today.

https://youtu.be/TveqEM53_ms

Spot on analysis! Styx should be a pentagon advisor. Though I think the possibility still remains that NK is just a ace up the sleeve of the deep state for when they need a crisitunity, like they do now that Trump is threatening their globalist plans and that both NK and China are in on it.

Dr. MD MD

Funny, AJ, who might normally be suspicious of appearances, isn't questioning this at all. Things are getting scary when AJ and pud are in agreement.  :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phqs3y6xQC0

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 09, 2017, 12:07:37 AM
Funny, AJ, who might normally be suspicious of appearances, isn't questioning this at all. Things are getting scary when AJ and pud are in agreement.  :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phqs3y6xQC0

Controlled opposition
"A controlled opposition is a protest movement that is actually being led by government agents. Nearly all governments in history have employed this technique to trick and subdue their adversaries."

Don't trust the juice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 09, 2017, 12:17:14 AM
Controlled opposition
"A controlled opposition is a protest movement that is actually being led by government agents. Nearly all governments in history have employed this technique to trick and subdue their adversaries."

Don't trust the juice.

Yes, I've heard this about him for years...and that he's really a Mossad agent. I'm not convinced of that yet but maybe. It is curious how in sync he is with the narrative this time.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 07:33:39 PM

Trump: "Any more threats and there will be fire and fury"

NK: "We'll strike Guam"

Your move Donald...

And to imagine it will be only Guam and NK is wishful thinking at best, and idiocy at worst. It will be catastrophic. If this escalates any more with the two most immature idiotic rulers in history (Including Nero and Caligula) it will all be over. Trump has to be removed from the equation and let the grown ups get on the diplomacy phone. Being antagonistic has got us to here, that worked didn't it?  ???

What are you worried about?  You are safely ensconced in bloody England.  A pint in one hand and a pasty in the other.  It's not like you're in California waiting for the NorKs to end your world as you know it.   pfffft

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 08, 2017, 09:39:40 PM
Interesting comparison between US/NK and Israel/Iran.  In both cases, upstart wannabe nuclear powers have loudly threatened an established world (US) or regional (Israel) superpower.  To my mind the difference is the Iranians know Israel will vaporize them if they believe Iran develops nukes and a capability to deliver them, the NKs think the US is bluffing when talking a preemptive strike under similar circumstances.  I think hitting the NKs unless as an absolute last resort is madness, but we have to make sure Kim (and the rest of the world, for that matter) knows we will strike, and when we do it will be with a fury the world has never known.  God help us all if it comes to that.

*looks at watch*  About that time.

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 09:49:02 PM
And China is not going to just watch America striking NKOREA and do nothing,...
There is no way for domino effect not to happen when US attacks NKorea.

Living in Mongolia, I guess you are worried about the radioactive clouds that will sweep across the plain and choke out a dung eating maggot like yourself.  I guess.

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 08, 2017, 09:49:02 PM
And China is not going to just watch America striking NKOREA and do nothing,...
There is no way for domino effect not to happen when US attacks NKorea.

You're right!  The Chinese will respond with nukes and uh, wipe away all the money they make on having the US indebted to them!  Then who will they sell their shit to?

Silly fucking clown.

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 09, 2017, 02:27:39 AM
Living in Mongolia, I guess you are worried about the radioactive clouds that will sweep across the plain and choke out a dung eating maggot like yourself.  I guess.
paladin1991,
you think those radioactive clouds will travel that far from America ??  ::) :o

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 09, 2017, 02:30:16 AM
You're right!  The Chinese will respond with nukes and uh, wipe away all the money they make on having the US indebted to them!  Then who will they sell their shit to?

Silly fucking clown.

As I said it before (..maybe you didn't read it yet) the Chinese know that they will never get paid back the money Americans own them.
That's how some of you guys do business -unfortunately :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 09, 2017, 02:34:21 AM
As I said it before (..maybe you didn't read it yet) the Chinese know that they will never get paid back the money Americans own them.
That's how some of you guys do business -unfortunately :(

You get that they're a human rights abusing fascist regime, right?  ???

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 09, 2017, 02:43:39 AM
You get that they're a human rights abusing fascist regime, right?  ???
OK, SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT HERE ?
That is OK for America to do business with them all those years, and school countries like RUSSIA on proper ethics.
I don't understand your reference.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 09, 2017, 02:48:54 AM
OK, SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT HERE ?
That is OK for America to do business with them all those years, and school countries like RUSSIA on proper ethics.
I don't understand your reference.

You need to change your avatar to a scarecrow. It is far more descriptive of you than your silly clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauLgZISozs

Although come to think of  it, you are a clown.  My bad!

Juan

It's obvious that Ivanka wants a resort near Riwan or Hamju and has convinced Daddy to build it for her. US nukes and MOABs will do the initial landscaping. Any North Koreans left would obey orders and make excellent maids and gardeners.

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 08, 2017, 10:25:40 PM
I think the proper response is that we impose sanctions on anybody who trades with North Korea including China or at least start conveying to China that such a step may be forthcoming.  They don't want to lose our trade and maybe they can finally take care of the problem.  I'd much prefer that they take care of their neighbor.

So we're now blockading any exports from NK.... ??

But, stopping China's imports into NK by land, and sea.... well that's a whole nuther ballgame.

Instead of trying to physically stop China importing into NK, if we do this big (non-nu-clear) preemptive against NK, maybe that would topple the regime, and the NK's left, would probably be happy to live under some other political arrangement.

Their own Propaganda Machine could be then used to tell them about the "New Day in NK"....

Dr. MD MD

Ugh! Whenever the pentagon rolls this asshole out you know things are dire. His answer to everything is always War, war, war! Kill, kill, kill!  ::) :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_lsLXDKOW0