>Grow up with half of benis
>Marry waifu
>Unable to satisfy Waifu with mutilated half benis
>Pay jews 4 blacked.com account
>Pay Tyrone 2 satisfy waifu
>Raise wifes son

Dicklet Cuckholdery is reaching new level of degeneracy

Jackstar

I've read that there are multiple cultures that believe that mutilating their own children is an appropriate practice, and they will all also have to get in line.

Focusing on one to the exclusion of all others seems... short-sighted.

https://www.google.com/search?q=iceland+bans+circumcision

tick tock

pate

Oh the huge manatee!

ediot: Mustard is the only option for the true chosen ones.

Metron2267

That's it - we're looking at a blue wave of mid term illegals lunacy and YOUR chief concern is over infant's penises.

Wow.

Just wow. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=iceland+bans+circumcision

tick tock

Did they ever repay all those Englie pensioners they defrauded?

Asking for an uncut friend with bad teeth and a beer gut.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 29, 2018, 04:51:15 PM
we're looking at a blue wave

[attachment=1]

I am frankly embarrassed for whatever people you actually represent.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
There is no evidence whatsoever to support the notion that it affects function, sensation or satisfaction.

http://www.thewholenetwork.org/consequences-of-circumcision/

Further examples of evidence abound.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 29, 2018, 04:51:15 PM
That's it - we're looking at a blue wave of mid term illegals lunacy and YOUR chief concern is over infant's penises.

Wow.

Just wow. :-\

Cheeto man is a Nazi regardless of jewish pedophilia, impeachment soon.

I'm with Her, DEAL WITH IT! 8)

Asuka Langley

Check out mhy nigga rockin' a Rokushaku Fundoshi he be lookin' on fleek yo #Nippon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIzN51SLwwg

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2018, 04:56:14 PM
[attachment=1,msg1272363]
I am frankly embarrassed for whatever people you actually represent.

No you're frankly butt hurt over getting your ass kicked for being a single issue voter who helped deliver us unto the antichrist.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 29, 2018, 05:06:07 PM
Cheeto man is a Nazi regardless of jewish pedophilia, impeachment soon.

Awesome Schumer impersonation. ;)

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/9-times-Donald-Trump-has-been-compared-to-Hitler-447358

1. Louie C.K.
The acclaimed comedian didn’t mince words in an email he sent Saturday to his fans.

“It was funny for a little while,” he wrote, “But the guy is Hitler. And by that I mean we are being Germany in the ‘30s. Do you think they saw the shit coming? Hitler was just some hilarious and refreshing dude with a weird comb over who would say anything at all.”

2. Bill Maher
On his HBO show “Real Time with Bill Maher” on Friday, the political comedian pointed out that a 1990 Vanity Fair article found Trump kept a volume of Hitler’s speeches by his bedside. Then he showed a video of a Hitler speech and gave it a satirical English translation. Some of the best lines include “Germany doesn’t win anymore” and “The Treaty of Versailles? A terrible deal.”

3. Glenn Beck
The former Fox News host called Trump a “dangerous man” on ABC’s “This Week.”

“You know, we all look at Adolf Hitler in 1940. We should look at Adolf Hitler in 1929,” Beck told George Stephanopolous on Sunday. “He was a funny kind of character who said the things that people were thinking. Where Donald trump takes it I have absolutely no idea.”

4. The ladies of “The View”
On Monday’s “The View,” Jewish host Michelle Collins â€" who said more than half her family was wiped out in the Holocaust â€" brought up The New York Times’ first mention of Hitler from the ’30s. She said it described the Nazi ruler as someone who at first used anti-Semitism only to garner followers.

“I look at this and it frightens me,” Collins said, referring to Trump’s rise. “I know that he isn’t targeting me right now, but we don’t know.”

Fellow host Joy Behar brought up comedian John Oliver’s recent segment on Donald Trump on his HBO show “Last Week Tonight.” In a clip that went viral, Oliver found that Trump’s family name was once the German Drumpf.

“His real name is Drumpf, like mein Drumpf,” Behar said.

5. Anne Frank’s stepsister
Eva Schloss, whose mother married Anne Frank’s father after World War II, survived Auschwitz. She slammed Trump while marking Holocaust Remembrance Day last month.

“If Donald Trump become the next president of the US it would be a complete disaster,” Schloss, 86, told Newsweek. “I think he is acting like another Hitler by inciting racism.”

6. Former ADL chief Abe Foxman
“As a Jew who survived the Holocaust, to see an audience of thousands of people raising their hands in what looks like the ‘Heil Hitler’ salute is about as offensive, obnoxious and disgusting as anything I thought I would ever witness in the United States of America,” the former head of the Anti-Defamation League said Sunday. “We’ve seen this sort of thing at rallies of neo-Nazis.”

7. Mexico’s former president Vicente Fox
Trump last June called Mexican immigrants “rapists” who bring “crime” with them across the border into the US He has also advocated building a wall along the southern US border to block illegal immigration.

These statements don’t sit well with Vicente Fox, a former Mexican president who sounded off on Trump last month.

“Today, he’s going to take [the US] back to the old days of conflict, war and everything. I mean, he reminds me of Hitler. That’s the way he started speaking,” Fox told CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

8. Former New Jersey Gov. Christine Todd Whitman
The Republican leader was reminded of Hitler when in Decemeber Trump called for temporarily barring Muslims from entering the US He first made the controversial call in the wake of the deadly terrorist shooting in San Bernandino, California, which was carried out by two American Muslims.

“If you go and look at your history and you read your history in the lead-up to the Second World War this is the kind of rhetoric that allowed Hitler to move forward,” Whitman told CNN after Trump’s announcement. “Because you have people who were scared the economy was bad, they want someone to blame.”

9. The “Saturday Night Live” cast
Trump might have hosted “SNL” last fall, but that isn’t keeping the show from mercilessly mocking him.

In a fake ad â€" the second of two segments from Saturday’s show to skewer him â€" Trump supporters are portrayed as Ku Klux Klan members, white supremacists and yes, neo-Nazis. At one point, cast member Taran Killam raises his arm to expose a red swastika-emblazoned armband.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 29, 2018, 05:41:39 PM
No you're frankly butt hurt over getting your ass kicked for being a single issue voter who helped deliver us unto the antichrist.

Obama single handedly saved America famlam, We Supreme Court Soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc8ydzluT6w

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 29, 2018, 05:35:02 PM
Check out mhy nigga rockin' a Rokushaku Fundoshi he be lookin' on fleek yo #Nippon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIzN51SLwwg

Through an echoplex and phase shift - super soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vocyTpKDkVo

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 27, 2018, 11:12:57 AM
nope. he actually hated Trump. however, Trump will still be blamed.

They would blame Trump if an asteroid hit Earth. If he cured cancer, they would blame him for putting oncologists out of work.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 28, 2018, 08:46:42 AM
Remember when the democrat media/party blamed Farrakhan for his lifetime of antisemistom? Me neither.

They went hard on Antifa, though. Oh, wait! Some of the Democrat media spokespeople actually defended and supported the domestic terrorist organization. CNN immediately comes to mind.

As for Farrakhan, most of us have seen the photograph of a seemingly overjoyed Obama with him. Keith Ellison defended and supported the NOI. The CBC met with Farrakhan. That's not to mention Al Sharpton's frequent visits to the White House during Saint Barack's (peace be upon him) presidency.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 29, 2018, 04:27:04 PM
>Loose virginity 2 Rabbi with herpes
>Loose tip of benis and blood from benis
>Pay sheckles 4 teh sukk
>Rabbi sells benis skin 4 profit
>Jews make face creams from mutilated benis
>Goy pay jews 4 benis face creams 
>Goy rub benis creams on face
>Grow up with half of benis
>Marry waifu
>Unable to satisfy Waifu with mutilated half benis
>Pay jews 4 blacked.com account
>Pay Tyrone 2 satisfy waifu
>Raise wifes son

Dicklet Cuckholdery is reaching new level of degeneracy

Yikes! I haven't been here in a long while. Please tell me that Bell Gab hasn't been taken over by the Hello Kitty chapter of the Hitler Youth. Both commies *and* Nazis give me Maalox moments.

WOTR

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on October 29, 2018, 08:24:18 PM
Yikes! I haven't been here in a long while. Please tell me that Bell Gab hasn't been taken over by the Hello Kitty chapter of the Hitler Youth. Both commies *and* Nazis give me Maalox moments.
Only a few Nazi youth...  The others are staunch supporters of George Soros...  ;)

Is that your old avatar?  I could have sworn that you had one with a Tommy gun?

pate

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 29, 2018, 05:48:15 PM
Obama single handedly saved America famlam, We Supreme Court Soon!

Am I the only one noticing that all the justices, even Bada Peen-Burg, are clutching at the obvious residual pain in their mutilated man-junks?  It is shocking the widesperged dramage this is causing, it must be stopped!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WOTR on October 29, 2018, 09:04:25 PM
Only a few Nazi youth...  The others are staunch supporters of George Soros...  ;)

Is that your old avatar?  I could have sworn that you had one with a Tommy gun?

That's "toe-may-toe" and "toe-mah-toe". That's my old avatar, but it's possible that you're referring to the one in the universe where Mandela died in 1995.  :o

pate

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on October 29, 2018, 09:21:50 PM
... in the universe where Mandela died in 1995...

Muh'Andy died in 1989 as I recall...  whoa.

Weird, wacky stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOROvO2fxTc

Whatever they are up to, we can't let 'em get away with it!  We must always be watching, ever viligant.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 29, 2018, 04:31:52 PM
I've read that there are multiple cultures that believe that mutilating their own children is an appropriate practice

Focusing on one to the exclusion of all others seems... short-sighted.

How many of those cultures are directly responsible for the mass ritual mutilation of 120 million American children?