• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ONeill

Quote from: expat on May 07, 2018, 11:29:13 AM
I wonder why C2C had that clown Mike Bara on in last night's News seg to talk about Moon vs. Mars, instead of Bob Zimmerman who knows a lot more and is supposed to be the official "science adviser."

BTW, here's the latest on Bara:
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2018/05/lies-damn-lies-and-mike-bara.html

Yes, Mike Bara is the ultimate clown. However, he is able to deliver new material on regular basis. That's all they care about.

Is éd dames still on C2C?  Art bell banned him from interviews until he showed up with the "bag of gold."
Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 08, 2018, 12:23:28 AM
lol wtf this show

regular caller, older woman with the thickest Southern drawl, gets on the air and asks 'Mr. Dames can you all tell me what's wrong with muh wi-fi?'

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2018, 07:16:02 AM
C2C has a new sponsor.  George's face is lovingly placed in the upper left corner of their website too.

https://shop.pawtree.com/healthypetsonline

I didn't find any info on how many eggs I should feed my cat every day.  Hmm...I guess Doc Wallett isn't affiliated with this one.
I've heard, not from Doc Wallet but he would be happy about it, that one should crack a raw eat on your dog's food every so often for a nice, shiny coat. Doc Wallet probably says you should feed him 2 dozens eggs a day and also brush egg-yolk into his fur.

ps: Soooo Ed Dames predicted/found the Austin serial bomber, the Golden State Killer, and the Korean nuclear testing site collapse.  ;)

Hells Mole

Quote from: MyEye on May 07, 2018, 05:53:16 PM
How is it a rebroadcast of Art Bells show from twenty years ago be so much more interesting to listen to than listening to c2c on weekdays now?

RIP Art Bell.

That's the damn truth and I hate it.  Replays are bittersweet.  Even listening to the ones that are so topical to the specific time they were recorded in are somehow more interesting than anything on the air today to me, but then it makes me long to have Art on air talking about current events.

albrecht

Norry never heard Don Williams's "I Believe In Love?" Odd especially being the crooner that Norry thinks he is.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on May 06, 2018, 11:18:14 PM
Tonight Noory reported Ian Punnett has told them his hearing issue has improved so he will return in the near future as a c2cam weekend guest host.

And Dave Schrader is confirmed as the new host of MITD...

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on May 08, 2018, 05:28:38 PM
I've heard, not from Doc Wallet but he would be happy about it, that one should crack a raw eat on your dog's food every so often for a nice, shiny coat. Doc Wallet probably says you should feed him 2 dozens eggs a day and also brush egg-yolk into his fur.

ps: Soooo Ed Dames predicted/found the Austin serial bomber, the Golden State Killer, and the Korean nuclear testing site collapse.  ;)

Ed Dames is one of the worst ever.  Anyway...

All you need for your pet's shiny coat is this... :D

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 08, 2018, 05:38:33 PM
That's the damn truth and I hate it.  Replays are bittersweet.  Even listening to the ones that are so topical to the specific time they were recorded in are somehow more interesting than anything on the air today to me, but then it makes me long to have Art on air talking about current events.

Even listening to music on the radio - with commercials - is better for me than playing a CD. Not sure why, perhaps knowing it's a shared experience.

I have never listened to a recording of an old Art Bell episode.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on May 08, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

Yolke only.  White carries bacteria.

ShayP

Quote from: monica on May 08, 2018, 09:15:32 PM
Yolke only.  White carries bacteria.

Nearly everything carries bacteria.  Nonetheless...

If bacteria is present, it is usually in the yolk, according to researchers, because the yolk contains nutrients bacteria need to grow. Bacteria have also been found to grow in the white.

If I could save time in a bottle we could put a Coast 2 Coast label on it and sell it on the website Tommy - wait, we can do it now, just empty bottles that say 'TIME' on a nice looking label. Tom talk to Lisa about that, let's see if we can get it done before the next live show coming up in Asheville.

Jojo

Quote from: ShayP on May 08, 2018, 09:23:05 PM
Nearly everything carries bacteria.  Nonetheless...

If bacteria is present, it is usually in the yolk, according to researchers, because the yolk contains nutrients bacteria need to grow. Bacteria have also been found to grow in the white.
Raw egg whites are hazardous.

enjoyed Roseburg in tonight's second half and even downloaded his book. It was a nice break from pet psychics and that ilk

Jojo

In the news segment, George announced a guest death.  In the middle of the death announcement, he sung praises for the spouse.  Is that normal?  Or maybe Hollywood normal?

Quote from: monica on May 09, 2018, 03:12:54 AM
In the news segment, George announced a guest death.  In the middle of the death announcement, he sung praises for the spouse.  Is that normal?  Or maybe Hollywood normal?

Please be Ed Dames

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 09, 2018, 03:29:25 AM
So is using a stove.
A stove could be used safely.  At least when I was growing up, raw egg whites without processing could not be safely consumed.  Listeria and salmonella.

What is this about Ed Dames?

Quote from: monica on May 09, 2018, 02:53:24 AM
Raw egg whites are hazardous.
What country has this unsafe supply of raw eggs?

GravitySucks

Quote from: monica on May 09, 2018, 03:44:30 AM
A stove could be used safely.  At least when I was growing up, raw egg whites without processing could not be safely consumed.  Listeria and salmonella.

Raweggs can be used safely with a healthy immune system.

Why do you like short men?  I have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote from: monica on May 09, 2018, 03:44:30 AM

Ed Dames is a fraud, and he has been thouroughl'y debunked. Noory defiles C2C by having that dirt bag on his show. Art Bell had banned him decades ago.

mnbmnbmnb

Quote from: Morgus on May 05, 2018, 03:42:46 PM
Sounds like that was to remember electronics resistor color codes?

Yep - I found it listed here under the "offensive" section:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_electronic_color_code_mnemonics

I remember learning the offensive one in a electronics class. I think it was only said because the class of 30 didn't have one woman.

69CheckMate

Quote from: mnbmnbmnb on May 09, 2018, 05:25:38 AM
I remember learning the offensive one in a electronics class. I think it was only said because the class of 30 didn't have one woman.

My Dad taught me the Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly pnemonic to teach me the resistor color code when I was 12.  LOL.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 09, 2018, 04:09:57 AM
Ed Dames is a fraud, and he has been thouroughl'y debunked. Noory defiles C2C by having that dirt bag on his show. Art Bell had banned him decades ago.

After a show in the 90's, I think around 97 Ed Dames announced he would be coming to the official Art Bell IRC chat room after the show.  When he did so I asked him a very specific question and I made it clear that the purpose was "for the record" as definitive proof of his predictive abilities.  He confidently said that there would be a detonation of a nuclear weapon against the US by North Korea by a date that was about six months out from the chat.  It of course never happened.  I provided the transcript to Art and everyone but nobody cared and Art continued not just having him on the show but always announcing him as someone who was essentially infallibly accurate.  So irritating!  I know Art had him on because idiots requested him in droves and there was some kind of entertainment value for some people but he's a fraudulent nutty little weasel who should never have made it past the first few shows.

Quote from: monica on May 09, 2018, 03:36:30 AM
Sorry.

But why would you say that?

You're right.  I apologize.

Please let it be John Hogue

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 09, 2018, 04:09:57 AM

Bell dropped Dames as a guest because he didn't come through with the gold.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 09, 2018, 03:48:52 AM
Raweggs can be used safely with a healthy immune system.

Why do you like short men?  I have no idea what you are talking about.
Short men are great!  For short women, they provide eye contact without neck strain, and are a good match at the hip level.  They are less overwhelming.  I don't like being on the dance floor, dancing with some guy's belly button.  Maybe it's my imagination, but a lot of short men are confident and skillful in ways many big guys are not.  Maybe because they were stgmatized, so had to work through some issues.

But when I see a guy, his height is one of the last things I care about.  I notice posture and gait long before height.

Even the tallest guys usually lose a lot of their height as they age anyhow!

Well, I misunderstood PB altogether.  When he said, "Please be Ed Dames" I thought he was hoping I was Ed Dames.  Now I realize he was wishing Dames was not a guest.

I think ordinarily psychic skills (not including any brain equipment) are an art, not a science.  Maybe psychics should generalize more, like saying for example that see.trouble brewing somewhere involving certain aspects (which they can detail), but not being so specific that they ruin their own prediction.

expat

Quote from: monica on May 09, 2018, 09:44:41 AM
Well, I misunderstood PB altogether.  When he said, "Please be Ed Dames" I thought he was hoping I was Ed Dames.  Now I realize he was wishing Dames was not a guest.

I took him to mean "Please let the dead guy be Dames"

If spécifique détails like dates on their prédictions are wrong, it g3nerally means the entire prédiction is wrong. A psychic who hasnt figure this out is not à good psychic. PrObably has some other serious intellectuel problèmes too.
Ps what 3rd world shit hole  country selle infected eggs? You should be able to eat them raw un less they were not stored properly.
Quote from: monica on May 09, 2018, 09:44:41 AM
  Short men are great!  For short women, they provide eye contact without neck strain, and are a good match at the hip level.  They are less overwhelming.  I don't like being on the dance floor, dancing with some guy's belly button.  Maybe it's my imagination, but a lot of short men are confident and skillful in ways many big guys are not.  Maybe because they were stgmatized, so had to work through some issues.

But when I see a guy, his height is one of the last things I care about.  I notice posture and gait long before height.

Even the tallest guys usually lose a lot of their height as they age anyhow!

I think ordinarily psychic skills (not including any brain equipment) are an art, not a science.  Maybe psychics should generalize more, like saying for example that see.trouble brewing somewhere involving certain aspects (which they can detail), but not being so specific that they ruin their own prediction.

Jojo

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 09, 2018, 11:07:22 AM
If spécifique détails like dates on their prédictions are wrong, it g3nerally means the entire prédiction is wrong. A psychic who hasnt figure this out is not à good psychic. PrObably has some other serious intellectuel problèmes too.
True!