No
No

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 01:51:53 AM
The national audience isn’t there for homemaking 101
I didnt say it had to be on air.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 26, 2018, 12:19:21 AM
There's a perfect example of the average Noory listener.  Compare that to the callers 17 years ago.

And to think Cornelius actually skews the average quality up.

Jojo

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 25, 2018, 06:59:21 AM
She should generate her own electricity? You're losing me with this analogy.
Previous post.  Energy assistance program.

Jojo

Quote from: El Chorro on April 26, 2018, 12:05:30 AM
George is very concerned about who hurt the killer as a child to the point he became a psychopath. Maybe his mama took him as a babe in arms to a lounge concert and the singer yelled at his mom when he cried, turning him into a mean baby.
Many abuse victims recovery without becoming abusers.
Many abusers were never abused.

Jojo

Quote from: El Chorro on April 25, 2018, 11:39:12 PM
Maybe this killer got a few of those mentally-challenged kids lost in national parks.

Sammy Davis did other great anthems besides "I gotta be me." Why does George always play that one? It's a bit odd for serial-killer bumper lol.
Because he doesn't have a counselor, I would suppose.  Some things are okay to think, but not okay to say... especially so soon after Art dying.  I turned off the show.

Most people don't gloat about their individuality.  Most people are modest team players.  If someone is going to publically show arrogance, they should do it at appropriate times.  Like their birthday or when they reach an achievement.

I think people should not gloat after having been abusive, insensitive, or driving someone into depression.  Such gloating is really offensive.

Maybe he wants people not to like him?  Some weird antisocial agenda?  He has a Leo (need for attention) rising sign (sign that shows how one appears to others) so that doesn't help.  His Mercury (communication) is poorly placed.  He has Scorpio (destruction) in the First House (identity).  A recipe for ill-timed or poor communication, which can be destructive, and public.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 26, 2018, 12:43:01 AM
Because he doesn't have a counselor, I would suppose.  Some things are okay to think, but not okay to say... especially so soon after Art dying.  I turned off the show.

Most people don't gloat about their individuality.  Most people are modest team players.  If someone is going to publically show arrogance, they should do it at appropriate times.  Like their birthday or when they reach an achievement.

I think people should not gloat after having been abusive, insensitive, or driving someone into depression.  Such gloating is really offensive.

Maybe he wants people not to like him?  Some weird antisocial agenda?  He has a Leo (need for attention) rising sign (sign that shows how one appears to others) so that doesn't help.  His Mercury (communication) is poorly placed.  He has Scorpio (destruction) in the First House (identity).  A recipe for ill-timed or poor communication, which can be destructive, and public.

Uh huh...So, just how many love letters have you sent him? :D

ShayP

Quote from: El Chorro on April 25, 2018, 11:44:05 PM
Visalia Ransackers is a great minor-league team name.

LOL!  It would be.  I actually had to search for the team because I wanted to see what their caps looked like.  Ooops!  Got me!

NoMoreNoory

Komos was good, I thought: I missed him with Knapp, unfortunately. As for Joorch.....well, here I give you, verbatim.... George Noory, Psychological Profiler.

A caller picked up on the likelihood of DeAngelo being abused:

GN: "There's no doubt some of these people are sick from the get-go. What I meant was, a lot of times, when younger kids are mentally and physically abused, they literally go insane, and they create things later in life when they're adults that lashes back at what they think they're lashing back at, so the victims may be the people he thinks abused him when he was a child. [At this point, drowning in his ignorance and incoherence, he pleaded.....] Erm, Keith, you want to come in here?" 🤔

The Mean Baby grows up to be a serial killer?

-GNS

El Chorro

Are you saying George was abusive to Art and drove him to depression? Is it widely held here that George pushed Art out?

El Chorro

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 26, 2018, 09:24:45 AM
Komos was good, I thought: I missed him with Knapp, unfortunately. As for Joorch.....well, here I give you, verbatim.... George Noory, Psychological Profiler.

A caller picked up on the likelihood of DeAngelo being abused:

GN: "There's no doubt some of these people are sick from the get-go. What I meant was, a lot of times, when younger kids are mentally and physically abused, they literally go insane, and they create things later in life when they're adults that lashes back at what they think they're lashing back at, so the victims may be the people he thinks abused him when he was a child. [At this point, drowning in his ignorance and incoherence, he pleaded.....] Erm, Keith, you want to come in here?" 🤔

The Mean Baby grows up to be a serial killer?

-GNS

He was almost obsessed with the killer-as-abused-child theme last night.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 12:47:48 PM
I wonder how George is coming along with collecting all the Art Bell Coast show tapes he has scattered around the office, and making them available
Tommy may stumble over a few of Bell's old tapes, when he's rummaging through his closet next week for submerging artist selections.  Maybe he'll save a few this time, instead of tossing them.  Who knows what Jorch would do with them.  He may confuse them for dental floss or adhesive tape that's gone bad.

Dateline

Wow!  My interpretation of the basis of the song being played "I've Got To Be Me" is that he was being apologetic for being such a suckfilled host.  He knows it but he has to go on.  "What else can I Be, I've Got To Be Me?"  If you are poor or mediocre, I am giving him a boost here, then he knows it and no amount of coaching or drilling or learning will make it better.  He acknowledges it.

Or, he just a mean and spiteful person and does not care how he treats people.  He will shat all over the little people if you do not buy his hawked supplements, attend his live shows, shine his shoes, blow his nose for him, or really, really at one time  had cared about him,not me, some other poor and pitiful and naive individual. I hear he was horrible to that person, but in all of her optimism and stupidity thought there was a kind and loving person there under the toupee.

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
Tommy may stumble over a few of Bell's old tapes, when he's rummaging through his closet next week for submerging artist selections.  Maybe he'll save a few this time, instead of tossing them.  Who knows what Jorch would do with them.  He may confuse them for dental floss or adhesive tape that's gone bad.

Can you floss dentures?

Ted Baxter

I listen to coast-to-coast when she Georgie boy is away...lol

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on April 26, 2018, 10:04:56 PM
LMH is on tonite.  Yar welcome!
Yep, and Noory pretty much takes a nap for most of Linda Howe's 3 hours.
Noory is off tomorrow night as well.

Trying to listen to last night's first hour rebroadcast, geez what a train wreck. Give up the coffee George, you're wired for sound and interrupting your guest again. The subject would have actually been interesting had you let the man speak. Effing incredible.

El Chorro

I thought it was odd that Davenport didn't reference Art in his report last Thursday, which aired before the tribute. Tonight he congratulated George for the show and gave a brief tribute to Art.

I wonder if he didn't realize he was on during a tribute-to-Art show. It was weird.

El Chorro

Whoa George really mangled "John Rhys Davies"

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on April 26, 2018, 10:05:15 AM
Can you floss dentures?
Jorch likes to floss his 'stache.  The turkee bits start to take root after a few weeks and Tommee's not always around to pick them out.

Jojo

Quote from: El Chorro on April 26, 2018, 09:26:12 AM
Are you saying George was abusive to Art and drove him to depression? Is it widely held here that George pushed Art out?
No, just that he sickens me when he praises anorexic models like the VS models, who work out two hours every day (not very attainable for regular working women), dehydrate themselves for five hours before performing (I'd end up in the hospital if I did that), go on 2-week colon cleanses with no solid food for 14 days (try that, hypoglycemics...).  Also, one was crying because she was told she had to lose more weight, but her body wouldn't slim anymore.  She was frantic and started to consider skipping food altogether.  Well, I analyzed her height and weight from various online sources, and she was 15lbs UNDERWEIGHT already, yet her manager rebuked her for being too fat. 

And it's depressing when he asked his dating deal-breaker question to a 22-year old.

He knows he has a lot of older women in his fan base, but he just seems committed to focusing on panty models or former panty models, and things like Miley Cyrus' onesie.

I dont know the theories about him and Bell.  I thought Art left voluntarily.

Apparently LMH is going to talk about what happened to the US diplomats at the embassy in Havana.  Some kind of sonic weapon maybe, reminds me of one of the theories behind the Dyatlov pass incident.  Fascinating, and spooky.

Dateline

Norry must be feeling cleansed.  Rumor is that he is weaing "Grampers Pampers" in shades of black appropriate mourning colors.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 26, 2018, 11:45:00 PM
Apparently LMH is going to talk about what happened to the US diplomats at the embassy in Havana.  Some kind of sonic weapon maybe, reminds me of one of the theories behind the Dyatlov pass incident.  Fascinating, and spooky.

Latest theory is two sets of motion detectors creating some type of resonance or combined frequency yhat could cause heading damage. Not sure where I read it but some university was able to create a similar frequency to what had been recorded by positioning two devices aimed at each other.

El Chorro

Guest has written books about an alien named Turon. George calls him Tyrone, and they have a good laugh. Then guest calls him Tyrone.

Advantage: George.

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 26, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

I like Linda, but not when she's full of shit.  Which is unfortunately most of the time.  This has already been explained - and even if it hadn't, her silliness isn't going to get to the bottom of it.