Alex unbuttons his shirt for a redhead milf
http://youtu.be/1p0-sgEktDA

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on July 19, 2014, 04:51:35 PM

You would? I see.

Sambo

Alex Jones

Evidence of how badly America has been sold out to the nth degree. Leaving a good chunk of its people ignorant, disenfranchised, and fanatically moronic.

Good Job Alex. You got yours, you little fucking drama queen superstar of the little people.

RcCle

Now that is a handsome woman..

albrecht

Quote from: RcCle on July 20, 2014, 02:30:26 PM
Katherine Albrecht, no relation, but frequent guest on C2C and Infowars. Actually a pretty good mind also. I think she has her own radio show but I never have listened. I want to say also some cancer issues and recovery some time ago?

Imconfused

Quote from: albrecht on July 20, 2014, 04:39:06 PM
Katherine Albrecht, no relation, but frequent guest on C2C and Infowars. Actually a pretty good mind also. I think she has her own radio show but I never have listened. I want to say also some cancer issues and recovery some time ago?

Yes 'indeeed' she has been battling breast cancer.  Supposedly won.  For now,  anyway.  I wish her well.

Quote from: RcCle on July 20, 2014, 02:30:26 PM

Very. So Kevin Sorbo making big bucks with his new political movie. Who knew Hercules was a libertarian?

Chaim

Quote from: Abby Normal on April 17, 2014, 05:39:30 AM
Alex Jones, winner of the stupid caveman award.
http://www.stupidcaveman.com/jones.htm
QuoteThe Stupid Caveman Award goes to Alex Jones for suggesting that the Boston Marathon bombings were perpetrated by our own government.
It is very reasonable to question things like that. Governments are the #1 enablers and perpetrators of terror attacks.
So this award, given out by a website that looks like it was made by a pre-schooler in 1993 is more like a sign that the author of this website is a guy who can barely tie his shoelaces - of course he has a problem with big thinkers like Mr. Jones since he can't follow them intellectually.

albrecht

Quote from: b_dubb on November 25, 2014, 08:40:54 PM
http://vimeo.com/107300153

Bill Hicks is Alex Jones
Shhh, mentioning that got me into big trouble by a Bellgabber who also is a huge Bill Hicks fan. ;D

b_dubb

I really want to live in a world where Bill Hicks is still alive.  But I don't.

Heather Wade

Quote from: b_dubb on November 25, 2014, 08:50:21 PM

I'd love for Hicks to be alive... but not be Alex Jones.  Mitch Hedberg was a cool guy too, woops, wrong thread!   ;)

albrecht

Quote from: b_dubb on November 25, 2014, 08:50:21 PM
Yeah. He was so awesome. Hilarious but spot-on with most of his politics and cynical jokes. It sucks because he was, finally, getting a larger audience and going to make some money. That is why I think the theory, because it would be an ultimate joke. I like to believe the conspiracy that Andy Kaufman is alive also.

albrecht

As an atheist I don't believe in most of the stuff because of its religious undertones but Alex Jones is a good way of finding out what people who do believe in this stuff are thinking about how the world is because people who have these beliefs affect the world, I believe that this new world order does exist but they're doing it in the name of something that isn't real, like these new world order people believe that there's a God and the devil, they act upon those beliefs and that affects our world so I listen to Alex Jones to understand what's going on in this world from their perspective Alex Jones and his people and people who believe in the new world order affect the world also it's like both sides of a coin now the coin might not have any value in reality but the fact that it still exists affects us even if we don't believe in what they believe.... So even if you think that Alex Jones and everything that he reports about his stupid pointless conspiracy or scam it's still good to learn about it because in some way it affects the world you interact with

Who

Quote from: wendysemployee on March 11, 2015, 08:50:12 AM
As an atheist I don't believe in most of the stuff because of its religious undertones but Alex Jones is a good way of finding out what people who do believe in this stuff are thinking about how the world is because people who have these beliefs affect the world, I believe that this new world order does exist but they're doing it in the name of something that isn't real, like these new world order people believe that there's a God and the devil, they act upon those beliefs and that affects our world so I listen to Alex Jones to understand what's going on in this world from their perspective Alex Jones and his people and people who believe in the new world order affect the world also it's like both sides of a coin now the coin might not have any value in reality but the fact that it still exists affects us even if we don't believe in what they believe.... So even if you think that Alex Jones and everything that he reports about his stupid pointless conspiracy or scam it's still good to learn about it because in some way it affects the world you interact with

Could you diagram that sentence for me? 

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 11, 2015, 08:53:39 AM

No I can't I think that I spoke that out perfectly reasonable considering the fact that I stated the facts

SredniVashtar

How could you fault that perfectly punctuationless prose? I think it loses a little in translation, to be fair.

Let me try to explain this one more time, I don't believe in God, I don't believe in the devil, but there are people who do, some of these people I have decided to believe in the devil some of them God, now these new world order people believe in the devil and they do things to push their agenda of helping the devil even though I don't believe in the devil things they do still affect me, now people like Alex Jones believe in God and they do stuff to help there God that they believe it and stuff they do affects me. Both these groups affect the world, the New World Order people affect the world towards their goals and the same thing is true about the Alex Jones type people, so the New World Order people and the Alex Jones type people are both affecting the world back and forth towards each other and people like me who don't believe what they believe in get affected, so it's good to listen to Alex Jones so you know what these two groups are doing even though I don't believe that God exists even though I don't believe the devil exists, when somebody who does believe in God gets all their friends help them pass some bill or law that will affect my life then that's something I want to her know about

Avi

Quote from: wendysemployee on March 11, 2015, 08:50:12 AM

Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, thanks for sharing your personal journey!

albrecht

Grammar, or at least diagramming a sentence, is no longer taught in our "dumbed down" schools. Just one of the things Alex is correct about.
I understand the point. It doesn't matter if the beliefs are factually "true" it is still important to understand the beliefs of your enemy (or anyone, I guess) if those beliefs are causing them to act in a certain way- so you can counter them, predict them, or respond to them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Avi on March 11, 2015, 11:38:32 AM
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, thanks for sharing your personal journey!

Reported for using journey in a wholly inappropriate way. If you'd started your sentence with 'So' I'd have asked you to be banned for life.

Who

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2015, 11:45:59 AM
Grammar, or at least diagramming a sentence, is no longer taught in our "dumbed down" schools. Just one of the things Alex is correct about.

Even a stopped clock is accurate twice a day.

Alex Jones Acts Like an Idiot in the Grocery Store

Avi

Quote from: albrecht on March 11, 2015, 11:45:59 AM
I understand the point. It doesn't matter if the beliefs are factually "true" it is still important to understand the beliefs of your enemy (or anyone, I guess) if those beliefs are causing them to act in a certain way- so you can counter them, predict them, or respond to them.

Do you ever have success in "countering" someone's beliefs on the internet? Prediction goes without saying, but response is usually a worthless waste of time - kind of like responding now  ;D.

Alex Jones, and others of his ilk, loves to use the "You're more open-minded than most," meme to attract his listeners who, judging by what is written here, really seem to believe that they have achieved a great intellectual milestone beyond the ken of the hoi polloi - just by listening to a man who had his ass whupped in a parking lot because he wanted to rule the Austin radio world. And no, I will not attempt to diagram this sentence  ;).

coaster

The guy's head looks like a big toe. For that reason alone he should not be taken seriously.

Eddie Coyle

Stream of consciousness posts remind me of the diaries of Sirhan Sirhan and Artie Bremer completely dithyrambic and discursive with the lack of punctuation serving as a window into the frenetic nature of the author and the increased disconnect from reality they are experiencing with each passing day as they become more embittered and distressed by society and those horrible people in it some day a rain will fall and rinse away the scum the cunts the dogs my neighbors dog often barks at night and orders me to kill I tell Sam to shut the dog up but he doesnt and I cant sleep when I get to bottom I go back to the top of slide where I stop and turn and go for a ride look at all the little Piggies RFK MUST DIE

rzr1911

http://youtu.be/rlQYqQs0R3w
Does anyone happen to have a Prisonplanet.TV login + password?
Alex allows login sharing between 6 people.
I want to grab something from todays broadcast for youtube.
Alex was singing the "we are Siamese" song.

yumyumtree

That's what Katherine Albrecht looks like?! Thanks for posting.  I do use ixquick sometimes and like it.

Jones got a favorable mention on Savage a few days ago.