• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Old Version of C2C app for Iphone

Started by Imconfused, February 13, 2013, 04:26:07 PM

Imconfused

All right,  guys,  I'm running around like a chicken without a head.  I just totally screwed up my old version of C2C app for Iphone.  I deleted it by a mistake and all I  can get now is the newer version,  which I hate.  You have to be connected to get it working.  Oh yeah,  I forgot to mention that I do not have Iphone I have IPOD touch. 

Please if any of you,  guys,  remember the site where I can download the Original Version of the C2C app,  do tell.

Thanx guys.  Freaking out over here,  now. Please help me.

Imconfused

ok.  this is LILLY talking now.  you better answer me or there's gonna be trouble here. 

EDDIE  !!!  WHERE ARE YOU?

Imconfused

yeah,  break my heart,  will you...

::)

Imconfused

for aliens or for human beans? 

sorry I can't get that old app from the site.  I thought you are kidding.  where is it?

onan

I dunno the site shows version 1.0.2 for less than a buck. I don't have an apple, I don't listen to c2c, that was the best I could do.

Imconfused

oh,  ok,  I guess it was not a joke.  well,  thank you. 

but you say I have to pay for it?  It is supposed to be for free.  Well,  anyway,  thank you again for you trouble and if you find another way,  please do tell.

BTW, amazing that you don't even use apple.  Good for you,  'cause I'm getting a little pissed off with them.       

Imconfused

wow,  moved to "technology". Why is this not a "general discussion?"

ShayP

Did you try to get it from C2C site?  I know you want the old app, however I don't think it's available.  I have an iPod touch and whenever I lost an APP or wanted another one, I was forced to get a newer version...PROVIDED my iOS was compatible.  Mine is old, so if I lose an APP....I'm fucked.

Imconfused

3rd time replying.  3rd time getting disconnected.

3rd time getting POd.

McPhallus

Quote from: Imconfused on February 13, 2013, 08:06:52 PM
3rd time replying.  3rd time getting disconnected.

3rd time getting POd.

Pretty sure you can install only through iTunes, which means you only get the newest version.  You might need to jailbreak, which might not be worth it for that app.

Imconfused

I thought I heard Jorch mention it once,  I just can't remember where he said it was. 

I emailed C2C,  but of course no response.

There is a Caterpie in this thread somewhere.

ziznak