• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: albrecht on January 14, 2018, 05:46:54 PM
Though I, actually, love it, pay no attention to the British types, fleers or not, when they criticize American food. The whole world, for centuries, make fun of theirs and they have imported ours, especially the cheap fastfood stuff, or stuff from "shithole" countries, like India, to a great degree. Though when you get "Indian" you are, really getting Paki, because, for the most part, Indians are vegetarians. But "back when" they had an empire so you just call it all "Indian" because it was prior to the civil war and partition that happened due to the British, leaving this time. And, actually, that stuff is good, especially when drunk. And also often can help "cleanse" your system, think of it like a transmission flush. Needed and beneficial sometimes.

I'm not sure what Shreddi was going on about.  When we run into women from his island, they are indistinguishable from the fat chicks here until they start talking

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 10:25:44 AM
She had three brothers, so can take care of herself. I think its only right that someone who is prepared to insult her to her face is aware of things. I'm reasonably confident though it won't happen, because the meth addicted insomniacs haven't the balls.  ;)

Since Shreddi brought it up, how much does she weigh?

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmZ6uFUXvlI

They’re neck and neck. Will anyone from the Demokkkrats ever be indicted for anything? Will the Mueller witch hunt ever find a single piece of evidence of Trump/Russian collusion? It’s too close to call.

Quote from: albrecht on January 14, 2018, 05:46:54 PM
Though I, actually, love it, pay no attention to the British types, fleers or not, when they criticize American food. The whole world, for centuries, make fun of theirs and they have imported ours, especially the cheap fastfood stuff, or stuff from "shithole" countries, like India, to a great degree. Though when you get "Indian" you are, really getting Paki, because, for the most part, Indians are vegetarians. But "back when" they had an empire so you just call it all "Indian" because it was prior to the civil war and partition that happened due to the British, leaving this time. And, actually, that stuff is good, especially when drunk. And also often can help "cleanse" your system, think of it like a transmission flush. Needed and beneficial sometimes.

and often having the viscosity of the said transmission flush.....

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2018, 06:33:53 PM
So much cheaper and more effective and with modern technology one could imagine mobile "smart" mines, ability to turn off in some circumstances, recognizing livestock or animals versus an illegal, move location, etc. Ultimately the best solution would be real criminal and civil penalties for those who hire, harbor, teach, rent to, etc an illegal. And a legitimate system for legal immigration, even season based or work temporary, that looks for the interests of the country first, which includes demographics,  and background checks and tracks the immigrant.
Personally, I favour executing illegals on the spot.  If you are over the age of 16 and you fail to produce your papers upon demand you are executed immediately and your body left for a minimum of three days where it falls as a warning to others (preferably in the hot, Texas sun.)

Those fucking wetbacks will be scrambling and tripping over each other to get back across the boarder.  And screw landmines- people would still take a chance.  Remote flame throwers to ensure that death is as gruesome as possible (or look at the tactics used by the viet cong to strike some real fear into the bastards.)

Pfft. "smart mines" and deportation.  Bleeding heat fucking Liberal.  8)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WOTR on January 15, 2018, 12:32:59 AM
Personally, I favour executing illegals on the spot.  If you are over the age of 16 and you fail to produce your papers upon demand you are executed immediately and your body left for a minimum of three days where it falls as a warning to others (preferably in the hot, Texas sun.)

Those fucking wetbacks will be scrambling and tripping over each other to get back across the boarder.  And screw landmines- people would still take a chance.  Remote flame throwers to ensure that death is as gruesome as possible (or look at the tactics used by the viet cong to strike some real fear into the bastards.)

GET SOME! GET SOME! GET SOME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTwp7o3fuuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi3KNbNnNVg

albrecht

You have some intriguing ideas and I would like to sign-up for your news letter.  ;) We could also hang the dead coyotes (human traffickers) on fences as a warning. Like ranchers and farmer do/did for the previous problem of animal coyotes. (There was a kerfuffle a while back about this with encroaching suburbia to more rural areas with their own ways. Haha.) Or was done with pirates and treasonous folks in the past. I'm going to draw-and-quarter yet though.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Jackstar

So what happens if I fucking leave my wallet at home? fuck!

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2018, 12:41:17 AM
Then you are undocumented and per the new Trump corollary provision to the REAL ID ACT? It isn't  pronounced as in "Real Madrid," you look Meskin, you aint a "REAL American" and are undocumented, you get greased, I guess. Kidding, of course.

You have a wallet?

WOTR

I suppose you better look like the little blonde haired kid in you avatar... Or you had best remember your wallet...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 15, 2018, 02:35:24 AM
I suppose you better look like the little blonde haired kid in you avatar... Or you had best remember your wallet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A

albrecht

Interesting article in Newsweek. As usual Clinton's media wants to have it both ways with a Republican and especially with Trump. The first claim in the article is that Trump thought only blacks were on welfare but, it goes on to point out, that more whites are on forms of welfare.* So this is the usual "R is stupid" with also the usual "R is racist" motif. But then the article goes on to say how Trump was informed of this fact* but STILL wishes to have "welfare reform." But, since every R, and especially Trump, is a racist why would he want to cut off all that welfare that would, presumably, hurt "white people?"

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-welfare-black-white-780252?utm_source=internal&utm_campaign=most_read&utm_medium=most_read1

* the article mentions pecentages but doesn't mention them in the context of population numbers, for example what percentage of whites are on welfare etc.

If it turns out Trump didn't use the term shithole, that ''Little Dick'' Durbin just made it up in order to create more Democrat generated racial divisiveness and more irrational Trump hate, and the Fake News Media didn't care whether it was true or not and were more than happy to report it - will Pud and the other followers this time decide to stop believing everything the pretend reporters tell them, or will they just move on to the next fake story?

Just the fact that it was turned into something ''racist'' is a disgrace, something manufactured by the Party who has tried to divide the country along racial lines for it's own benefit almost since it's inception.  Race isn't what makes these countries shitholes, their governments are.  The ''White'' East Bloc countries were considered shitholes before escaping the ''Progressive'' Soviet Union, and joining the civilized free world.  Plenty of Asian, Latin American, and African countries are no longer considered shitholes - because they have governments that respect human rights, and the people's right to the fruits of their labor.

That's the Left for you though.  That's the Democrat Party.  That's the Fake News media.  They can't win by telling the truth, by competing in the arena of ideas.  They have to keep people poor and dependent.  They have to be this deceitful and destructive - or disappear as a political force.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 15, 2018, 05:46:16 PM
If it turns out Trump didn't use the term shithole, that ''Little Dick'' Durbin just made it up in order to create more Democrat generated racial divisiveness and more irrational Trump hate, and the Fake News Media didn't care whether it was true or not and were more than happy to report it - will Pud and the other followers this time decide to stop believing everything the pretend reporters tell them, or will they just move on to the next fake story?

Just the fact that it was turned into something ''racist'' is a disgrace, something manufactured by the Party who has tried to divide the country along racial lines for it's own benefit almost since it's inception.  Race isn't what makes these countries shitholes, their governments are.  The ''White'' East Bloc countries were considered shitholes before escaping the ''Progressive'' Soviet Union, and joining the civilized free world.  Plenty of Asian, Latin American, and African countries are no longer considered shitholes - because they have governments that respect human rights, and the people's right to the fruits of their labor.

That's the Left for you though.  That's the Democrat Party.  That's the Fake News media.  They can't win by telling the truth, by competing in the arena of ideas.  They have to keep people poor and dependent.  They have to be this deceitful and destructive - or disappear as a political force.

In 2014, Trump donated $10k to send a bunch of eye doctors (including Rand Paul) to Haiti and Guatamala. Because he is a racist.

Kidnostad3

Jesse Jackson praises Trump for service to black community.

https://youtu.be/J5lcART6TTE

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 15, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

Sigh: Rewind...When Durbin reported it and the press approached the WH, they didn't deny it had been said. Various Republicans (including Ryan) were visibly shaken and uncomfortable when they were asked for comment, two Republicans said they 'couldn't recall (Amnesia is rife in the GOP, ask Sessions). Trump tweets on it (naturally) and the GOP/Trump autocracy machine goes into action, and we have 'couldn't recall' to 'He didn't say that'..But they don't say what he said.

You simply wait for the 'official' version and then repeat what Trump tells you to say. Welcome to being the subject of Trump Inc.

But  Hillary.

What is far far more pressing is Trump's comments about the ICBM false alarm from Hawaii. He simply said 'I love that they admitted responsibility'. What? He's the fucking POTUS and all he's worried about is that it might come and shit on his step. What a fucking POS.

Tinfoil_Helm

Ugh, and Donald just kept playing golf for the 38 minutes during the Hawaii missile scare. 

The joke's on us.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 15, 2018, 10:12:08 PM
Ugh, and Donald just kept playing golf for the 38 minutes during the Hawaii missile scare. 

The joke's on us.

Well, the joke's always on someone like you.  ;D

Seiously, the "joke" was the "scare."  ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 15, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

The joke's on us.

*sobs* b-but i thought Kim Jong-lulz Taepodong 2 wuz gonna get meh!