• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Spy on December 09, 2017, 07:03:33 PM
It's fascinating to observe your thought process (such as it is) and the manner in which you attempt to express yourself to the sentient world.

Obvious bot is obvious.
Red bird is red.
Short bus is short.
faulty brain is faulty.
Hungry Trumpanzee is hungry.

The sentient world would exclude Canada and N. Korea. 

Spy

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 09, 2017, 09:01:06 PM
The sentient world would exclude Canada Trump's America, Russia and N. Korea.

This grievous insult to science and civilization will be rectified in 2018 and 2020. The U.S.A. will be back.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on December 09, 2017, 10:13:03 PM
This grievous insult to science and civilization will be rectified in 2018 and 2020. The U.S.A. will be back.

LOL! Your prime minister is too busy rewarding and harboring terrorists.  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Spy on December 09, 2017, 10:13:03 PM

The U.S. is back.  It’s Canadians who elected a fucking idiot:

https://youtu.be/ViIrbznk2e8

https://youtu.be/8ebvjLANqOM

https://youtu.be/LztT6YcWrDY]https://youtu.be/LztT6YcWrDY[/url][/b]

Kidnostad3

Jane Fonda even thinks Trudeau is a empty suit.  And check out Trudeau’s habit of getting all weepy.  WTF?  Must have studied drama under Chuck Schumer.

https://youtu.be/kLER04yXGdk

https://youtu.be/8-zpLrxoy9s

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 09, 2017, 10:25:26 PM
The U.S. is back.  It’s Canadians who elected a fucking idiot:

https://youtu.be/ViIrbznk2e8

I dislike the sniveling little twerp as much as anybody- but the first video should have been left out.  The man has so many bad policies and says so many stupid things that mashing a bunch of one second clips together is not necessary and looks childish.  There are so many substantive issues and criticisms that can be leveled that having somebody watch 5 minutes of him saying "um" is not necessary.

***Though I have to admit that the clip of "Bollywood Justin" dancing made my night.  I laughed until I cried (when I realized this is the face supposed to be representing Canada.)

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on December 09, 2017, 11:44:16 PM
I dislike the sniveling little twerp as much as anybody- but the first video should have been left out.  The man has so many bad policies and says so many stupid things that mashing a bunch of one second clips together is not necessary and looks childish.  There are so many substantive issues and criticisms that can be leveled that having somebody watch 5 minutes of him saying "um" is not necessary.

***Though I have to admit that the clip of "Bollywood Justin" dancing made my night.  I laughed until I cried (when I realized this is the face supposed to be representing Canada.)

Who do you guys have in the wings to take over when this kids term is up?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WOTR on December 09, 2017, 11:44:16 PM

Fair enough.  Why don’t you start a thread on Canadian Politics?  How about naming it “Shit Canadians Don’t Want to Talk About and Avoid doing so by Limiting their Criticism to U.S. Politics.”  Yeah, that comes trippingly off the toungue.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 10, 2017, 12:18:47 AM
Fair enough.  Why don’t you start a thread on Canadian Politics?  How about naming it “Shit Canadians Don’t Want to Talk About and Avoid doing so by Limiting their Criticism to U.S. Politics.”  Yeah, that comes trippingly off the toungue.

Not bad not bad. Or maybe: “stuff me and the other Canadian at bellgab wanna discuss”.

Up All Night

Atlanta, Ga. US Rep. John Lewis boycotted the opening of the Mississippi Civil Rights Museum because President Trump was to speak there.

President Trump, in his speech mentioned MLK, and others, but did not mention John Lewis.

Game. Set. Match.   :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Spy on December 10, 2017, 12:06:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRPGPAnPNa8

Canada has become America’s  Siberia.  We send many of our undersirables up there. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 10, 2017, 12:41:53 AM
Canada has become America’s  Siberia.  We send many of our undersirables up there.
did they give us back Randy Quaid?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 10, 2017, 12:46:49 AM
did they give us back Randy Quaid?

Kinda.  He lives in Vermont which is Canada without the permafrost.  Sort of a Canada light run by leftists the likes of Bernie Sanders.

Hey, did I mention to you that MV wears silky briefs with the days of the week embroidered on them.  Sissypants told me.

Quote from: Up All Night on December 10, 2017, 12:39:21 AM
Atlanta, Ga. US Rep. John Lewis boycotted the opening of the Mississippi Civil Rights Museum because President Trump was to speak there.

President Trump, in his speech mentioned MLK, and others, but did not mention John Lewis.

Game. Set. Match.   :D

These people do't care about civil rights, women's rights, gay rights, the environment, democracy, liberty, immigrants, ''fairness'', ''compassion'', any of it.  Oh sure, the rank and file libs do, the people the ''elite'' pander to do, but the politicians and party ''intellectuals'' don't.

All they care about is their own power.  And they know the way to enhance it is to stay together as a group, as a party, so they all support the wedge issues their co-partyists have somehow affiliated themselves with. 

It's sad what people like John Lewis have become.  They go to DC and become thoroughly corrupt, in his case nothing but a long ago historical tie to civil rights.  So he puts party first and stays home.  Disgusting. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 10, 2017, 12:57:45 AM
These people do't care about civil rights, women's rights, gay rights, the environment, democracy, liberty, immigrants, ''fairness'', ''compassion'', any of it.  Oh sure, the rank and file libs do, the people the ''elite'' pander to do, but the politicians and party ''intellectuals'' don't.

All they care about is their own power.  And they know the way to enhance it is to stay together as a group, as a party, so they all support the wedge issues their co-partyists have somehow affiliated themselves with. 

It's sad what people like John Lewis have become.  They go to DC and become thoroughly corrupt, in his case nothing but a long ago historical tie to civil rights.  So he puts party first and stays home.  Disgusting.

I’m expecting a dozen or so sexually abused women to drop the dime on Lewis any day now.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 10, 2017, 01:01:02 AM
I’m expecting a dozen or so sexually abused women to drop the dime on Lewis any day now.

That whole Charlottesville thing was a complete sham, and John Lewis knows it.  He's one of the people that set it in motion.  So the narrative is that Trump and his supporters are racist bigots, so he stays home from this ceremony.  He effectively resigned as a civil right champion years ago, but this should make it official. 

He's become just another hack.  Complete phony.  Of course the pretend media will praise him for it

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 10, 2017, 12:09:33 AM
10 years dead.  Nothing like timely reports, Doc.

I'm just saying that he too was killed by one of those Christmas killing bastards.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 10, 2017, 12:53:06 AM
Kinda.  He lives in Vermont which is Canada without the permafrost.  Sort of a Canada light run by leftists the likes of Bernie Sanders.

Hey, did I mention to you that MV wears silky briefs with the days of the week embroidered on them.  Sissypants told me.

In case anyone is wondering, I feel free to talk about MV’s briefs in light of the unrestricted free speech policy that he follows that allows Swishypants to comment on the size of the vaginas of women who post here and to freely post shit such as the following:

“Your daughter is at college jacking off 8 black guys with just two hands because she has extra webbing between her fingers and thumbs for a Cuck-foo Grip. Between her legs a midget lesbian is suspended from a chin strap doing Circ Du Soleil! Daddy lied about being a war hero, and this is how she's paying you back!”

Fuck it, let’s let the good times roll.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 10, 2017, 01:37:48 AM
In case anyone is wondering, I feel free to talk about MV’s briefs in light of the unrestricted free speech policy that he follows that allows Swishypants to comment on the size of the vaginas of women who post here and to freely post shit such as the following:

“Your daughter is at college jacking off 8 black guys with just two hands because she has extra webbing between her fingers and thumbs for a Cuck-foo Grip. Between her legs a midget lesbian is suspended from a chin strap doing Circ Du Soleil! Daddy lied about being a war hero, and this is how she's paying you back!”

Fuck it, let’s let the good times roll.

I think maybe he's on a secret mission in Morocco. His voice is disguised and he's calling himself Zach but you know it's him. I'm sure Swishy will be dispatched upon his return.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnrmZj8u99Y

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 10, 2017, 01:40:51 AM
I think maybe he's on a secret mission in Morocco. His voice is disguised and he's calling himself Zach but you know it's him. I'm sure Swishy will be dispatched upon his return.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnrmZj8u99Y

So who the fuck is in charge of this lashup?  Does he put it on auto when he goes out of town. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 10, 2017, 02:03:25 AM
So who the fuck is in charge of this lashup?  ...
Probably this guy.