• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Unicorns

Started by Sardondi, December 01, 2012, 01:23:23 PM

Sardondi

They're real. I know it's true because North Korean dictator Kim Jong II, known in the Democratic Republic of Korean Starvation as The-Supreme-Leader-Who-Will-Far-Outlive-All-Us-Stick-People, says so. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/30/north-korea-finds-secret-unicorn-lair_n_2219289.html

Come to North Korea - it's a magical place.â,,¢

HorrorRetro

Just replace Candy Mountain with North Korea in the video.

Charlie : Candy Mountain

Quote from: Sardondi on December 01, 2012, 01:23:23 PM
They're real. I know it's true because North Korean dictator Kim Jong II, known in the Democratic Republic of Korean Starvation as The-Supreme-Leader-Who-Will-Far-Outlive-All-Us-Stick-People, says so. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/30/north-korea-finds-secret-unicorn-lair_n_2219289.html

Come to North Korea - it's a magical place.â,,¢

The Onion recently found Kim Jong-Un (the new guy) to be the sexiest man alive. The official Chinese press fell for it and carried the story.

Quote from: HorrorRetro on December 01, 2012, 01:26:36 PM
Just replace Candy Mountain with North Korea in the video.

About 4 years back that video was all the rage at work. Took about 1 year for the "Charlie come to the mountain" voices to go away.

ziznak

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 01, 2012, 04:16:19 PM
About 4 years back that video was all the rage at work. Took about 1 year for the "Charlie come to the mountain" voices to go away.

wasn't that one of the earlier than youtube virals as well?  I remember seeing it back in 05-06?

Sardondi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 01, 2012, 02:59:39 PM

The Onion recently found Kim Jong-Un (the new guy) to be the sexiest man alive. The official Chinese press fell for it and carried the story.

Which was the reason Western news outlets were cautious about this. I think I linked to the re-confirmation story, which was a second announcement from the state news agency, MSNBC (I'm sorry, I meant the other state news organ) Korean Central News Agency, about how Kim rules over the only unicorn lair in the world.