• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Well, the part about making Daves hair stand on end is kinda funny...

Are You lurking Dave?

TidePods Dave!

looks pretty cheesy. woooooow.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 31, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
looks pretty cheesy. woooooow.

Looks like another boring night... Paranormal radio is a failing hack fest...

Wooowwwwwwwww

Tinfoil_Helm

What's with callers taking HOURS to tell their not-that-complicated stories?  We don't need to know the entire floorplan of your fucking house or what your first wife was studying at MTSU.

GET ON WITH IT, callers!

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on October 31, 2018, 11:36:16 PM
What's with callers taking HOURS to tell their not-that-complicated stories?  We don't need to know the entire floorplan of your fucking house or what your first wife was studying at MTSU.

GET ON WITH IT, callers!

The important part of that story was that he was wearing an onion on his belt, which was the style at the time.

http://youtu.be/Yu9ShccG_SU

Did Dave ever bring Dr Pubes back? I heard Keith cut his bathtub story out of the archive, is that true?

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 05, 2018, 01:42:09 PM
Did Dave ever bring Dr Pubes back? I heard Keith cut his bathtub story out of the archive, is that true?

woooooaaaaaw!

Corona Kitty

Sounds like typical grey pube Roland, would do.

HumanBeing

Did Dave ever bring Dr Pubes back? I heard   Keith   cut his bathtub story out of the archive, is that true?

chefist

Quote from: username on November 05, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

I know you hate Trump...but looking forward to new shows where you don't say you hate Trump...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 03:47:45 PM
I know you hate Trump...but looking forward to new shows where you don't say you hate Trump...

That's a pretty broad assumption on your part. I never personally cared, for any of the kingsmen. However there is no hate, in my heart.

Metron2267

Lilith

"Wed Nov 7 â€" Gregory Little â€" Searching for Atlantis
Posted on November 7, 2018 in Guests | 36 Views | Leave a response

Gregory Little takes on a journey discussing the legends of Atlantis and the latest discoveries in the ongoing search for remnants of the lost continent, including vignettes of the forgotten lands of Mu, Lemuria, Og, Zu, and many others."

"Wed Nov 7 â€" Nora Truscello â€" The Science of Intuition
Posted on November 7, 2018 in Guests | 17 Views | Leave a response

Nora Truscello demonstrates how to recognize and interpret the intuitive meaning behind nightmares and sexually charged dreams."

Metron2267

So you were listening to the Preston Dennett OOBE talk too, Brig?

This was a guest Dave could just hit the on button and let run.

One of the better programs he's had imho.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 07, 2018, 02:31:25 PM
So you were listening to the Preston Dennett OOBE talk too, Brig?

This was a guest Dave could just hit the on button and let run.

One of the better programs he's had imho.

No, I didn't tune in, but I'd like to listen to Gregory Little IF he's the first guest tonight.

Corona Kitty

Dave Schrader is a faggot.

QuoteJust because a person has a computer and a microphone doesn't make them a radio show host, just because someone wants to be a journalist doesn't make them one. I wasn't ripping Bloggers, I was poiting out to the segment of the audience that bitches that we just get a bunch of wing nuts with no credentials on the show that our guest has pretty impressive credentials.  I have spoken to journalists from both sides, believers and non-believers and have nothing against either. So not sure what point you might be trying to make. I don't mean that with disrespect, I am just saying I don't understand what you are getting at.

I am fine with people that have differing views and have never shied away from them on any of the programs I have hosted, I have interviewed Dr. Michael Shermer, Joe Nikels, Benjamin Radford, The Amazing Randi and others over 13 years and ALWAYS give them their due and a voice to my audience.

Again, I think you may be looking for a problem where there is none.  Listeners around the world complain about the quality of the guests background and that they are not objective and call themselves journalists, when in fact they have no pedigree, no journalistic integrity, etc.  So we had one on last night, I made to sure to point it out to the unsettled audience. That is all.

DS

Jackstar

Quote from: username on November 07, 2018, 03:47:07 PM
Dave Schrader is a faggot.

I read that, but without context, any faggotry is largely imperceptible here.

What am I missing? Come on! I love inside baseball!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2018, 03:53:00 PM
I read that, but without context, any faggotry is largely imperceptible here.

What am I missing? Come on! I love inside baseball!

Nothing new, just Dave crying about his listeners... he just constantly cries and complains at ellgab… a true pussy.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on November 07, 2018, 03:54:58 PM
he just constantly cries and complains at ellgab

To be fair--that's what all that site is for. Hard to see criticism here.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
To be fair--that's what all that site is for. Hard to see criticism here.

A grown man crying about his listeners, is a beta male.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on November 07, 2018, 04:02:50 PM
A grown man crying about his listeners, is a beta male.

Betas are faggots now? Fuck, I gotta update my lexicon.

Corona Kitty

Quotefrom: DaveScottSOR on November 06, 2018, 10:52:37 PM
WE ARE LIVE ON SPACED OUT RADIO FOR ANOTHER HOUR AS WELL.  DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR SHOW AND @DaveSchrader?  IT'S THE HAIR. 

TWO GREAT SHOWS TO CHOOSE FROM, THAT BROADCAST LIVE, NIGHTLY, WITHOUT ANY GUEST PHONE LINES.

Look at this shit, so desperate over in their safe zone. TWO BIG FAGGOTS.