• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on June 17, 2015, 03:21:21 PM
I agree....I heard, "never speak his name again"...seems popular topics on Bellgab should be able to be spoken on the Gab Cast...is that wrong minded?

A chunga code word is in order. I recommend The Anti-Barbara.

Art Bell

I am just so disappointed at Falkie, he seems to have gone off the deeper end. I saw his
Latest video (I think) and it looks like a new set of glasses to me which may explain the content.

He also seems convinced that the show starts in three days, boy is he going to be upset. I think a Guest spot with Dave would fit right in.

Art

Ms. C

Quote from: Art Bell on June 17, 2015, 03:30:40 PM
I am just so disappointed at Falkie, he seems to have gone off the deeper end. I saw his
Latest video (I think) and it looks like a new set of glasses to me which may explain the content.

He also seems convinced that the show starts in three days, boy is he going to be upset. I think a Guest spot with Dave would fit right in.

Art

Yes, I agree with all of this Art.  I am soooo disappointed in that person falkie .... what a jerk and perhaps quite a bit of mental illness ... and the trolls just keep egging him on .... such a friggin' shame all the way around.

MV/Liberace!

Art

i once sent falkie some barf covered marti gras beads to make him stop saying bad things about me.  worked like a charm.

The big guy is just pissed that he was caught selling t-shirts with your face on them and his archenemy, (Redacted), is in your corner and he's stuck with Dave.

SciFiAuthor

Jesus. Just watched a minute or so of the Falkie video. He's like Bellgab's Marlon Brando and I'm not talking the Streetcar Brando. I'm talking the batshit crazy mumu-wearing Brando.

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 17, 2015, 03:47:42 PM
Jesus. Just watched a minute or so of the Falkie video. He's like Bellgab's Marlon Brando and I'm not talking the Streetcar Brando. I'm talking the batshit crazy mumu-wearing Brando.

He does have a knack of getting folks to notice him...even Art...kinda like making a sex tape...oh god, please don't tell Bulky that!

coaster

Noory bought Falkie. Now Falkie must be an ass in hopes that his "skype commentary" with Noory doesnt fall through. Falkie is a "semi-public" figure now, dont cha know. I think he even mentions how Redacted is planning on taking over your show..
He's on to us haters. /shiftyeyes

chefist

Quote from: coaster on June 17, 2015, 03:51:35 PM
Noory bought Falkie. Now Falkie must be an ass in hopes that his "skype commentary" with Noory doesnt fall through. Falkie is a "semi-public" figure now, dont cha know. I think he even mentions how Redacted is planning on taking over your show..
He's on to us haters. /shiftyeyes

What was the price...glasses and gas?

coaster

Quote from: chefist on June 17, 2015, 03:53:44 PM
What was the price...glasses and gas?
And attention.

Who

QuotePeople will forget about Art Bell. The reason I say that, of course, is Art Bell is washed up; he’s a has-been. […] Art your day is done, just stay in the background.

Some fan, that Falkie.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 17, 2015, 03:47:42 PM

I just watched it. I have to admit that I did chuckle a bit when I saw the scarf. *music* Match maker, match maker...

ge30542

Also  just committed to Dark Matter.
14 patrons, $133 per month. C'mon folks, give till it hurts!

chefist

pure envy on this vid...

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: coaster on June 17, 2015, 03:51:35 PM
Noory bought Falkie.

Clearly. After Oates and subsequent events, Dave is indefensible (and unlistenable). Yet Falkie now likes him magically after making anti-Dave videos for years. And to go anti-Art (what the hell did Art ever do to the guy?) just smells fishy as hell.

Quote from: MV on June 17, 2015, 04:10:41 PM

falkie said that?

Yeah, about six minutes into the video. He claims it's parody but all I see are the rantings of a bitter man child with a towel draped around his head.

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 17, 2015, 04:17:40 PM
Clearly. After Oates and subsequent events, Dave is indefensible (and unlistenable). Yet Falkie now likes him magically after making anti-Dave videos for years. And to go anti-Art (what the hell did Art ever do to the guy?) just smells fishy as hell.

Sounds like WWE...

PathoJen

Quote from: MV on June 17, 2015, 04:10:41 PM

falkie said that?
Yea, but he was acting like he was Redacted, taking over Art's show. Saying, "art is washed up anyway", as if he was red talking, and trying to take over. Tongue and cheek, or so he says.

eddie dean

Art

Oh boy! Now you've gone and done it Art! ;D
Falkie will now, and forever more assert that you are a big fan of his video work and that you asked him to be a guest on MitD.
Just a few simple omissions and this is what he'll read:
I saw his latest video.....{clip}....content
the show starts in three days,...... boy...... I think a Guest spot....... would fit right in.

:)

chefist

Quote from: eddie dean on June 17, 2015, 04:20:04 PM
Oh boy! Now you've gone and done it Art! ;D
Falkie will now, and forever more assert that you are a big fan of his video work and that you asked him to be a guest on MitD.
Just a few simple omissions and this is what he'll read:
:)

yup...I could see that out of context edit...

PathoJen

Quote from: boba FETT on June 17, 2015, 04:12:42 PM
I just watched it. I have to admit that I did chuckle a bit when I saw the scarf. *music* Match maker, match maker...
I think it was a Pittsburg Steelers scarf.

coaster

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 17, 2015, 04:18:23 PM
all I see are the rantings of a bitter man child with a towel draped around his head.
Exactly.

Art Bell

Don't get me wrong, I do not care, Falkie thinks I am all washed up...well at least I am washed. After watching his latest video I am more concerned for him then upset by it. I hope he is ok.

Art

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on June 17, 2015, 04:27:38 PM
Don't get me wrong, I do not care, Falkie thinks I am all washed up...well at least I am washed. After watching his latest video I am more concerned for him then upset by it. I hope he is ok.

Art

Art...I think you are giving him too much credit...Dave bought him glasses, gas and a shout out to turn against you...just another cheap Dave trick, brother!

PathoJen

Quote from: Art Bell on June 17, 2015, 04:27:38 PM

Art
Art that was Falkie's idea of a parody. He will be groveling at your feet by days end. Watch out for clogged "inboxes"

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on June 17, 2015, 02:07:27 PM
I never get PM's, even negative.  :'(

Yes you do. And overwhelmingly positive ones, I might add. Did I say too much?

And can I add my birthday wishes to our very favorite host, male or fe-male?

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on June 17, 2015, 04:34:02 PM
Yes you do. And overwhelmingly positive ones, I might add. Did I say too much?

And can I add my birthday wishes to our very favorite host, male or fe-male?

LOL...that I do! just seeing who would repond, Nancy! :-)