• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

crankshaft

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 04, 2018, 05:51:55 PM
Well I did have what seemed like an epiphany as I mused to myself 'Radio ........... pictures ......... pictures ...... radio ...... Radio ... WITH ... PICTURES!' thought I had come up with a brilliant million dollar idea for a moment there.

But again, it did hit me how most of his and C2C's guests have ONE area of interest be it ancient aliens, biblical prophecy, remote viewing, mediums/spirits, cryptozoology, warp drive, etc but Richard C. has a huge trunk filled with scientific secrets and conspiracies that know no bounds - torsion field physics and hyperdimensionality, Martian ruins of a Type 2 civilization, glass towers on the Moon, colonies of people on the moon, existing technology that we can travel through space with at near light speed, the pyramids,  a belief that everything that happens in politics and culture is pre-ordained by the resonance of the physics, NASA conspiracies up the wazoo I can't even keep track of them and on and on.

That's what I enjoy about RCH.

That and braaps of course.

Jackstar

but Richard C. has a huge trunk filled with scientific secrets and conspiracies that know no bounds

Hey mang--Lodge orders is Lodge orders.

albrecht

Well I did have what seemed like an epiphany as I mused to myself 'Radio ........... pictures ......... pictures ...... radio ...... Radio ... WITH ... PICTURES!' thought I had come up with a brilliant million dollar idea for a moment there.

But again, it did hit me how most of his and C2C's guests have ONE area of interest be it ancient aliens, biblical prophecy, remote viewing, mediums/spirits, cryptozoology, warp drive, etc but Richard C. has a huge trunk filled with scientific secrets and conspiracies that know no bounds - torsion field physics and hyperdimensionality, Martian ruins of a Type 2 civilization, glass towers on the Moon, colonies of people on the moon, existing technology that we can travel through space with at near light speed, the pyramids,  a belief that everything that happens in politics and culture is pre-ordained by the resonance of the physics, NASA conspiracies up the wazoo I can't even keep track of them and on and on.
When he started on his "radio pictures" bent I thought "RCH ripping someone off again."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 04, 2018, 06:18:15 PM
When he started on his "radio pictures" bent I thought "RCH ripping someone off again."

Yes but he added the with and that's the real genius. ;)

crankshaft

Again, the burning question: "Will RCH claw his way onto air tonight?"

astroguy

Quote from: crankshaft on March 04, 2018, 09:00:56 PM
A better question, if it's Richard Spence as he said last night, do we care?

crankshaft

Quote from: astroguy on March 04, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

Our only  hope is that he runs into some serious technical difficulties, drops a shitload of braaps, knocks himself off air, and leaves a hot mic running for behind the scenes blow-by-blow insanity. Again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: astroguy on March 04, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

Actually, he's usually one of the more interesting of the regular guests he has. I think I'll "tune in."

GravitySucks

Quote from: crankshaft on March 04, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

Who hangs up first, Spence or Hoagland?

Morgus

We heard some behind the scenes of Hoagie having technical problems to start the show tonight...

Dr. MD MD

Umm..Hello! Drugs? Poppy fields grow best in Asia and we know that their secret drug dealing has been going on since at least Vietnam. Maybe that is what Vietnam was about?

Dr. MD MD

I don't like these people he's talking about. Can we get rid of them?

Dr. MD MD

Oooh! Hoagie throws down the gauntlet with Noory. Talk to him like a dog, will you, Noory?! Payback's a bitch! ;D

astroguy

Richard thinks that he will get more listeners than Coast to Coast AM?  For srs?  I knew he was deluded, and I know C2C ain't what it used to be, but ... seriously?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 05, 2018, 12:12:20 AM
Umm..Hello! Drugs? Poppy fields grow best in Asia and we know that their secret drug dealing has been going on since at least Vietnam. Maybe that is what Vietnam was about?
WWI. Poppy. Rememnancenday?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 05, 2018, 12:48:18 AM
WWI. Poppy. Remenance Day?

Sheeeit! It was right under our noses (almost literally) the whole time. :D

Seriously though, I'm always hearing talking of the Red Cross actually being a sort of rat line coordinator. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 05, 2018, 12:49:55 AM
Sheeeit! It was right under our noses (almost literally) the whole time. :D

Seriously though, I'm always hearing talking of the Red Cross actually being a sort of rat line coordinator. ;)
Ballbearings-Sweden-"refugees"-revenge