Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 06, 2019, 08:56:32 PM
And I prefer my theater Kabuki ... I think we are likely both satisfied with the performances over the last year.  ;)

We are!  I don't see how this third act can hope to measure up, but they're dimming the lights and I've shot my champagne.

Ciardelo

But we're all still cool with Heather, right?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 06, 2019, 09:54:11 PM

Big C!  Good to see you.  Cool might be pushing it, but she hollers and posts racy pics and bangs her desk so we gotta watch.

Corona Kitty

I don't think anyone here hates her.  I think many are just trying to be supportive in their own ways.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 06, 2019, 09:54:11 PM

Nice to see you around Mr. C.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2019, 01:57:10 PM
I thought it was great.  Given Eberhardt's earlier declaration that "the gloves are off", I was only sorry Keef muzzled him by setting forth the party line up front and daring him to challenge it.  It could have been a glorious immolation, self- or otherwise.

Art lived his life as a great man very much at home in the West, living by wits alone and unconcerned with social mores.  It's a character from our past we've largely forgotten.  I don't think his reputation is tarnished in the least by all the post-mortem yapping.

Agreed .

Any attack on Art is just another delusion of metroncrackhead.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 06, 2019, 02:37:22 PM
It's not Art's reputation I'm haarping on  ;) but the damage Keef does to his own by trashing him after his demise.

Keith Rowland has a good name in the business , he has been more than proffessional with AB and HW .

Epaphroditus

Karen and Keith both point to the same guy as stalker , the story kinda blew up when HW called the police .

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 06, 2019, 04:01:44 PM
Speaking of which, there was a great discussion of the stalker.  In the posts I saw before the interview Eberhardt sounded like he doubted the whole thing but, in the context of the stalker discussion, Keef brought up a guy promoting a low-budget movie on Art's show who was unhappy with ad results.

I thought this was Asshat since he basically rearranged his life to be on that show A Long-Thighed Knight and lived somewhere down there but on yesterday's Bartcast was corrected:  they meant J. Neil Schulman:

My memory is fuzzy but it seems to me Eberhardt confirmed he was upset at Art.

I don't remember anything about this guy except him saying people threw rocks at him in school and fighting with Asshat on the air when that whole thing imploded.  Schulman did seem to have a lot at stake in Art's enterprise.  Does this seem likely, or did Art just pick an unsympathetic character to blame?

Schulman has an account here.  Someone could just message him and see if he'll come on the forum to discuss these scurrilous accusations.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 10:00:55 PM
I don't think anyone here hates her.  I think many are just trying to be supportive in their own ways.

Whether she's hated or not, talented or not, or listenable or not . . . . . we all have the choice to reach over and 'click' the radio off.
If you don't like her/show, turn it off.   
She has sustained 4,800 pages / 72,000 posts of abuse . . . . on another website. 
Long term degradation of every form . . . . on another website.
No compassion, no kindness . . . . on another website.
The other website is a cesspool . . . .

K_Dubb

Quote from: Liberace! on January 07, 2019, 01:30:45 AM
Schulman has an account here.  Someone could just message him and see if he'll come on the forum to discuss these scurrilous accusations.

This is an astounding idea, maybe he would appear on a show!  As usual, I regret my cheap shots almost instantly. :(  Would love to hear what he has to say.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 10:00:55 PM

The hatred is mostly Keef and Bart and the Ellgab troll squad.

Metron2267

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 06, 2019, 11:26:15 PM
Agreed .

Any attack on Art is just another delusion of metroncrackhead.

Lie.

Metron2267

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 06, 2019, 11:28:43 PM
Keith Rowland has a good name in the business , he has been more than proffessional with AB and HW .

Until he went for the aftershow trashing. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 07, 2019, 03:10:19 AM
Whether she's hated or not, talented or not, or listenable or not . . . . . we all have the choice to reach over and 'click' the radio off.
She has sustained 4,800 pages / 72,000 posts of abuse . . . . on another website. 

Is that why you've migrated back here? :o

Lilith

By the way, there's no guest posted on Heathers page for tonight, yet.

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 07, 2019, 02:02:32 PM
Piss off.

Oh stop being so surly, I'm actually giving you props for seeing through Trudumb!

But you'd best lay off the Trump insults if you want to wear your new mantle longer than a week,

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 12:30:44 PM
The hatred is mostly Keef and Bart and the Ellgab troll squad.

It's ironic actually, both keef and bart are talentless.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 07, 2019, 03:10:19 AM

"Abuse". Lol okay.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 07, 2019, 02:37:57 PM
It's ironic actually, both keef and bart are talentless.

Looks like the program should have bypassed Dave and gone to Heidi! ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 02:42:57 PM
Looks like the program should have bypassed Dave and gone to Heidi! ;D

Anything is better than Dave or the cast of inferior show hosts they've collected. Seems like everyone on the Dark fecal network, are pure dog shit.

Corona Kitty

Keef is no better than Wade both are leeches.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 07, 2019, 02:52:54 PM
Anything is better than Dave or the cast of inferior show hosts they've collected. Seems like everyone on the Dark fecal network, are pure dog shit.
;)

I know who could have brought some personality to the program - Brian Alvarez!

I think he's smart enough not to leave the make believe world of pro wrasslin' for the foundering DMDN though...

You ever listen to him when he was on - Sunday nights iirc?

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 07, 2019, 02:56:00 PM
Keef is no better than Wade both are leeches.

Both would be jack diddly nowhere minus Art!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 03:00:24 PM
Both would be jack diddly nowhere minus Art!

Bingo..

Both wouldn't exist.... That Bell sure knew how to pick the worst people around him.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 02:59:33 PM
;)

I know who could have brought some personality to the program - Brian Alvarez!

I think he's smart enough not to leave the make believe world of pro wrasslin' for the foundering DMDN though...

You ever listen to him when he was on - Sunday nights iirc?

I only saw his name around a wrestling show, I'm not at all interested in listening to him however.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 07, 2019, 03:21:33 PM
I only saw his name around a wrestling show, I'm not at all interested in listening to him however.

He has a very quirky delivery and cadence, but for some reason it worked pretty well on the ghost story podcasts he was doing ion DMDN. That said I also hear some mispronunciations of various place names, so not perfect.