• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 04:17:16 PM
I absolutely don't recall making such post.
You must be mixing me with somebody else, or your brain cancer is acting up again.

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 12:11:04 AM

GREAT!!! what ?? that it was one fucking miserable sale, or that she is so stupid to tell what was sold ?

Your memory sucks balls

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 22, 2017, 10:07:34 AM
I want him poked with a stick a bit more though

Well, he DOES have a nice set of titties on him. 

*unzips* 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 08:41:03 AM
Brig posted a screen shot of it but Dallas did also post in a few others, they were ignored,

That Dallas is a wee scamp, is he no?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 04:27:38 PM
Your memory sucks balls

OK brain dead, let's start from the beginning ;)  (the genesis if you will)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 21, 2017, 11:58:03 PM
Advertising on Senda's channel has resulted in one more sale so far.

Unfortunatly I do not know how to tell what was sold yet.

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 12:05:27 AM
Thats GREAT!!!  ;D

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 12:11:04 AM

GREAT!!! what ?? that it was one fucking miserable sale, or that she is so stupid to tell what was sold ?

So I was correct after all!!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 04:13:24 PM
Interesting. A few pages back you were laughing at me because I did not know what products sold.

Now I am a super genius that can find every bit of personal info of all the customers.

You have earned the title of Senda.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 12:14:04 PM
I am honestly very happy that my silly prank on Falkie provided you the opportunity to create a mug like that.

Could I get one with this on it?  Imma send it to England so that Shreddy can whack off into it.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 01:50:21 PM
You have never been intimate with a female, have you?

Of his own species?  Seems doubtful.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 02:01:14 PM
mere physical beauty is nothing. A sharp mind and great sense of humor  can send your libido into overdrive.

God bless you Rally for giving SneddyVaseline new hope.

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on July 22, 2017, 05:09:00 PM
Could I get one with this on it?  Imma send it to England so that Shreddy can whack off into it.

OMG....
(way too much....well, you know..)

oy-way

The Oy Way: Following the path of most resistance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z16gc9yI30Y

Please watch this, it's only 2:46sec, and is very helpful. "slow down and move more gently..."

oy-way

:) Learn Yiddish expressions while engaging in a restorative, meditative, moving, meshuge exercise experience. :)

Norm

Quote from: MAX on July 22, 2017, 03:21:18 PM
This guy sucks!! I hate him and his family but would you happen to know if any of these bikes are for sale? Asking for a friend.

He sold his last VW build about 2 years ago, he rode it everyday and put on over 50,000 miles on it. You can find numerous VW trike builds scattered around, parts are cheap and if you are handy with a mig welder you can build your own for easily under $1500 for a basic build that you can easily re-sell for twice what you paid. Check FB for VW Trikes for sale pages too.

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 05:27:42 PM
Information?
"way to much" Falkie...

*that" is only for slow Kathy and highly trained medical professionals...

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 22, 2017, 06:36:58 PM
"way to much" Falkie...

*that" is only for slow Kathy and highly trained medical professionals...

I understand.

I cannot wait until the next exciting cleaning progress video !
George must have scored some really good drugs, as he has not cleaned this much the past 3 years combined !
NO mention of various body parts "talking" to him...and I haven't heard him scream out in pain recently !

*MAYBE all Falkie needed was some "drugs" !

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 22, 2017, 06:53:35 PM
I cannot wait until the next exciting cleaning progress video !
George must have scored some really good drugs, as he has not cleaned this much the past 3 years combined !
NO mention of various body parts "talking" to him...and I haven't heard him scream out in pain recently !

*MAYBE all Falkie needed was some "drugs" !

We never quite get to the inspection though. 

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 22, 2017, 06:57:05 PM
We never quite get to the inspection though.

I know, Right?

And the counters, shelves, cupboards etc. never look any cleaner.  The rooms never look any tidier, not even in his most recent video.  I feel confused.

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 06:59:54 PM
I know, Right?

And the counters, shelves, cupboards etc. never look any cleaner.  The rooms never look any tidier, not even in his most recent video.  I feel confused.
maybe we will be blessed with a "how to" video on his famous frozen chicken dish ?
in his kitchen ?
that would be great !

*he could also prepare some of that gourmet coffee that Justin sends him
(that video was good...)

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 22, 2017, 07:06:50 PM
maybe we will be blessed with a "how to" video on his famous frozen chicken dish ?
in his kitchen ?
that would be great !

*he could also prepare some of that gourmet coffee that Justin sends him
(that video was good...)

I'm still hoping for a live video tonight...

MAX

Quote from: Norm on July 22, 2017, 06:14:32 PM
He sold his last VW build about 2 years ago, he rode it everyday and put on over 50,000 miles on it. You can find numerous VW trike builds scattered around, parts are cheap and if you are handy with a mig welder you can build your own for easily under $1500 for a basic build that you can easily re-sell for twice what you paid. Check FB for VW Trikes for sale pages too.

thanks norm

I know, Right?

Well, when's the last time we heard about collectable plush toys soaked with rat urine, fleas, or cockroach infestations?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 22, 2017, 07:35:53 PM
Well, when's the last time we heard about collectable plush toys soaked with rat urine, fleas, or cockroach infestations?

Well, I'm trying to believe, but I'm just not convinced.

BillyBadass

I love the new bellgab store, up in the menu. Great products.

Lilith

Quote from: BillyBadass on July 22, 2017, 07:55:51 PM
I love the new bellgab store, up in the menu. Great products.

How AWESOME is that??   ;D

Working on more images for people to use.

No need to be confused.  The cleaning is like his experiences with Bill Gates or fixing problems at IBM or curing the plague or any of the other elements of his fantasy life.  It never happened.

Analogous to his sex life being like his job with Coast: he only had to perform once minute a month to maintain the interest.  So he doesn't have one.

Speaking of Senda's sex life, I had a horribly fascinating dream recently.  I was so traumatised by the experience that I only now begun to remember the suppressed memories.

A sex tape of Senda and Cathy hit the internet and you fuckers provided links to it and NO WARNING.  Once I realized what it was I shrieked in horror but didn't shut it off, because Senda.  I just minimized it to the size of a postage stamp so that I got a schematic view of the action while not having to see the nauseating detail.

BillyBadass

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 07:58:00 PM
How AWESOME is that??   ;D

I was told mv gets thirty percent. I don't know if that's true, it's just what I was told.

Lilith

Quote from: BillyBadass on July 22, 2017, 08:00:48 PM
I was told mv gets thirty percent. I don't know if that's true, it's just what I was told.

I hope it's true!  ;D