• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The General on April 17, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
I volunteer as tribute.
I don't believe I've ever co-hosted with you before.

Element 115

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
it's tomorrow night (wednesday), not tonight.  you in?

I will do my best to be there and if not, I'll call in about a 1/2 hour into the show and hang out for the duration if the spirit moves me and if you allow.  We could do best of, or talk about the latest with Senda, oh maybe that's a different show.

Element 115

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 10:50:17 AM
i meant night pants for me.

lol you'll need night pants one of these days and it won't be as funny as it is now LOL

Element 115

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
it's tomorrow night (wednesday), not tonight.  you in?

Also why the F have I been thinking it's Wednesday for the past 7 hours?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Element 115 on April 17, 2018, 01:37:53 PM
Also why the F have I been thinking it's Wednesday for the past 7 hours?

The Mondayla Effect

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Element 115 on April 17, 2018, 01:34:45 PM
I will do my best to be there and if not, I'll call in about a 1/2 hour into the show and hang out for the duration if the spirit moves me and if you allow.  We could do best of, or talk about the latest with Senda, oh maybe that's a different show.

Hmm... that's a little non-committal.  We'll count that as a no and if you call in, that'll be great.

MV/Liberace!

Still looking for one more co-host.

chefist

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 04:56:04 PM
Still looking for one more co-host.

(Redacted)...using the "()" to get first billing on the member list...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

didn't she use [] brackets?  can't remember.

chefist

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 05:45:54 PM
didn't she use [] brackets?  can't remember.

She seems to be gone now...but (Amy) on the radio is there! As if "A" wasn't enough to get first billing! LOL  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

fixed.

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 05:48:16 PM
She seems to be gone now...but (Amy) on the radio is there! As if "A" wasn't enough to get first billing! LOL  ;D

It's bracket, SPACE, then Amy... 

whoozit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 17, 2018, 07:01:34 PM
It's bracket, SPACE, then Amy...
Seems more like bracket, space,  get an AC, then give up...

Element 115

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 04:55:44 PM
Hmm... that's a little non-committal.  We'll count that as a no and if you call in, that'll be great.

Yes I will be there.  I am in the middle of some work but it will be done by then.  Fill me in on what I should prepare for as far as subject matter.  My apologies, today was a cluster but things are better now lol.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Element 115 on April 17, 2018, 08:02:12 PM
Yes I will be there.  I am in the middle of some work but it will be done by then.  Fill me in on what I should prepare for as far as subject matter.  My apologies, today was a cluster but things are better now lol.

ok cool.  so we've got:
the general
element 115

all you need is skype and a mic.  there will be no show prep otherwise.  you can talk about whatever you like.  if anyone would like to submit audio clips or other media for the show, that'll be great.

general and element... add ufoship.com to your skype contacts.

MV/Liberace!

someone call 573-837-4948.  i want to test phones...

Element 115

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 08:07:51 PM
ok cool.  so we've got:
the general
element 115

all you need is skype and a mic.  there will be no show prep otherwise.  you can talk about whatever you like.  if anyone would like to submit audio clips or other media for the show, that'll be great.

Yes UFOship.com was added when I called the other day.

I'm going to be out of town so will miss the live show which is too bad as it should be great. 

Have fun all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GravitySucks

I think MV and Curtis should attempt to beat Art’s record for consecutive hours of broadcasting. How many times can WhiteCrow, chefist and damon call in before they bail?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 10:41:36 PM
I think MV and Curtis should attempt to beat Art’s record for consecutive hours of broadcasting. How many times can WhiteCrow, chefist and damon call in before they bail?

Broadcasting...while see sawing! Think about it! ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 17, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
I want Paladin as well. Another representative of your 'great military', as long as the enemy isn't any larger than Grenada.

I will be at work.  But I might get home in time for a call in.   "...any larger than Grenada."  When we come for you, I'll make you my loyal native dogrobber.  That way if I need curry, piss warm beer, fish and chips or a toothless blow job, you're my bitch and Bob's my uncle.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 18, 2018, 12:08:42 AM
I will be at work.  But I might get home in time for a call in.   "...any larger than Grenada."  When we come for you, I'll make you my loyal native dogrobber.  That way if I need curry, piss warm beer, fish and chips or a toothless blow job, you're my bitch and Bob's my uncle.

Someone's a patriot again! There may be hope for you yet. :D

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 17, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
I want Paladin as well. Another representative of your 'great military', as long as the enemy isn't any larger than Grenada.

WWI Dead:

Merry Ole England: 1,000,000 (4% of population)

US: 120,000 (0.1% of population)

YOU WON!

In the two greatest conflagrations in human history, we let you idiotic Europeans beat each other to a pulp until we decided to join...minimizing our losses...ha...I love your revisionist history... ;D

Told that to an ex girlfriend from Moscow...she was pissed at me for over a week...then she told me  that the reason she was so mad is that I was right...oh well...sorry Ole chum!

Kolchak

I won't be home from work until 3 hours after the start of the show. Can't wait to hear it, though.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kolchak on April 18, 2018, 12:20:15 AM
I won't be home from work until 3 hours after the start of the show. Can't wait to hear it, though.

Are you a Nightstalker?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on April 18, 2018, 12:17:13 AM

WWI Dead:

Merry Ole England: 1,000,000 (4% of population)

US: 120,000 (0.1% of population)

YOU WON!

In the two greatest conflagrations in human history, we let you idiotic Europeans beat each other to a pulp until we decided to join...minimizing our losses...ha...I love your revisionist history... ;D

Told that to an ex girlfriend from Moscow...she was pissed at me for over a week...then she told me  that the reason she was so mad is that I was right...oh well...sorry Ole chum!

You're just backing up what I said. You only came in at the end because you knew the real work had to be done by competent professionals not a bunch of gum-chewing show ponies. The only military innovation you idiots ever came up with was the concept of friendly fire, where you morons were so hopped up on mushrooms you ended up bombing your own side. But if there's a village of peace-loving fruitarians in the South Pacific somewhere, you're only too happy to raze it to the ground with all your weaponry which you're too dumb to know how to work properly.

Zenman

Quote from: mv on April 17, 2018, 08:07:51 PM
ok cool.  so we've got:
the general
element 115

:D