• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 27, 2015, 01:34:20 PM

I assume everyone in this picture has an IQ above 150 and became multi-millionaires/ billionaires.

George, It's a shame your mother ruined that opportunity for you.

You'd be FILTHY rich right now!

I think you're right about your mother deserving to burn in hell!!!!

Falkie, do you know what your IQ is ?

-

onan

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 27, 2015, 03:13:00 PM
Onan thx...I already know that...but why wouldn't he get the proper glasses to see all the time and everything? Fixing half his problem with his little beady glowing red rat eyes with those glasses are about as useful as tits on a nun.

Well, it is Falkie. And perhaps nori was only willing to go so far with generosity.

Quote from: littlechris on July 27, 2015, 04:03:57 PM

Back on Redbook, he said his IQ is 153, a claim that was greeted with incredulity followed by peals of laughter.

It could be 153 in dog year IQ I suppose.

onan

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 27, 2015, 01:10:06 PM
Hey didn't you just announce on the GabCast that you had retired recently?

So now we got both Falkie and you grifting the system... You for early retirement.
Get back to work... you so in so, something bad, something or another not nice person.

Yeah, about that, the company I retired from, asked me to come back and help set up another agency.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 27, 2015, 03:51:33 PM
RS or should I say, Kallell...please any time you like let SLOB-O have it with both barrels. Let's take this bag of shit down baby!!! We need to just bang him out big time. We need to hear the real on him before he popped up here and disrupted this site. As well we need to do our civic duty and report his fraudulent  fat stinking ass to the proper authority's so people who need and deserve the bennys getbthem and SLOB-O and HO go to jail where they belong. It's unrestricted warfare...let's roll!!!!!

I do not know if we can do it. On Redbook he stated that he did not care if he lost his Government checks because he "has an untapped source of income that will cover it." He has outright admitted fraud.

He has also placed all his personal info right out there. 

I guess the only thing I can say is George is not his real first name, but I got the boot for saying it before.

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on July 27, 2015, 04:09:27 PM
Yeah, about that, the company I retired from, asked me to come back and help set up another agency.

Oh, I got a great idea!  Let's set up an transnational based out of Turk-Caicos and hire a bunch of the guise I know who are kind of at loose ends right now. 

We could be a 'world tour group specializing in solutions.'

You could do all the psyche evals.  All you would have to do is check the box that they were there and off we go .....

Just...an idea...that's been kicking around in my head.

onan

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 27, 2015, 04:29:21 PM
Oh, I got a great idea!  Let's set up an transnational based out of Turk-Caicos and hire a bunch of the guise I know who are kind of at loose ends right now. 

We could be a 'world tour group specializing in solutions.'

You could do all the psyche evals.  All you would have to do is check the box that they were there and off we go .....

Just...an idea...that's been kicking around in my head.

Already doing that, my friend. I guess I could hook you up with a guy that knows a guy.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 27, 2015, 04:09:41 PM
I do not know if we can do it. On Redbook he stated that he did not care if he lost his Government checks because he "has an untapped source of income that will cover it." He has outright admitted fraud.

I guess the only thing I can say is George is not his real first name, but I got the boot for saying it before.

You did?  From where? 
What name did Anthony claim was his?  He told us here that he was descended fm samurai and that he prefers to be called George over Anthony.   Do I misremember?

onan

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 27, 2015, 04:31:46 PM
You did?  From where? 
What name did Anthony claim was his?  He told us here that he was descended fm samurai and that he prefers to be called George over Anthony.   Do I misremember?

Nope, your memory is intact.

You did?  From where? 

Most likely that happened after it was said here.

littlechris

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 27, 2015, 04:08:29 PM
Back on Redbook, he said his IQ is 153, a claim that was greeted with incredulity followed by peals of laughter.

It could be 153 in dog year IQ I suppose.

Yeah a genius who has a book shelf full of  "books for dummies".

ROFLMAO!!

He told us here that he was descended fm samurai

Don't Samuri commit Hari Kari when disgraced, or am I getting my Asian cultures mixed up?

littlechris

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 27, 2015, 04:48:31 PM
http://gizmodo.com/5743900/where-are-they-now-what-happened-to-the-people-in-microsofts-iconic-1978-company-photo

Good article.  Im going to try to reach out to some of the less famous in the photo.

Im curious to see if they remember George Senda.

I will be attaching the video below in my corresponding email along with a picture of George Senda in his younger years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaJibiqK7x0

-

Quote from: Who on July 27, 2015, 02:09:36 PM

Who doesn't take kindly to those who are north of 50?  Bullshit.  I merely expressed surprise at the obvious disconnect between your chronological age (58) and your juvenile behavior: Encouraging George Senda to make an even bigger ass of himself than he already is. Your endless fascination with Eric Pearl.  Goading Senda to make more "Kathy's Korner" videos.

I said you were 58 going on 14.  That's hardly being critical of people "north of 50."   It's encouraging a juvenile delinquent to act his age before he gets banned from Bellgab for doing childish, irresponsible things.  Oh wait, you already did that, didn't you?

Idiot.

Yes, you did say those things.  However, let's take a look at one of your posts, and see if anyone else agrees with your assessment of the types of "senior citizen" activities a 58-year old man should be participating in.  I'm leaving the full content, including the jabs at my posting style, in for full and fair context.  I don't care that you were ripping Ol' Gerry - photoshops, "trolling," etc.  I just disagree with your feelings about people in their late-50s.  It sounds like you're advocating that I put myself out to pasture since I'm so old.

Quote from: Who on July 02, 2015, 11:18:08 AM
Your average post looks like a junkyard with all those juvenile graphics.  Have some consideration for people with iPhones and 7" tablets. And what's with this LOL stuff?  You're really showing your age, gramps.  Do you still connect to the local bbs with your 14.4 baud modem?

But enough of that.  Let's get serious for a moment, shall we?  You're 58 years old.  And what are you doing?  You're trolling a fellow senior citizen.  You're pretending to be his friend while ridiculing him with your juvenile photoshops and using him for your own amusement.  Why don't you leave the poor old guy alone?  Use what time you have left doing things men your age are supposed to do.  Read your AARP magazine.  Go to the pharmacy.  Play bingo.  Have a living will prepared.  You'll need a medical power of attorney to make healthcare decisions for you - visit an attorney and get it done. Visit your local mortuary and pre-plan your funeral.  Buy a pair of plaid pants and white shoes and play golf.  Just don't drink.  You know what happens when you start drinking that cheap wine you're so fond of.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 27, 2015, 01:17:10 PM
You're fuckin stupid, WhiteCrow.

You know my friend, it never does any good to point out to a stupid person, that they are stupid.
Guess the same could be said about the humorless.  :-*

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 27, 2015, 06:31:16 PM
You know my friend, it never does any good to point out to a stupid person, that they are stupid.
Guess the same could be said about the humorless.  :-*

Right on, right on, right on!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: onan on July 27, 2015, 04:09:27 PM

Sincerely, Good for you!... I know first hand how, how hard it is to replace key people, that have broad talents and job specific knowledge.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 27, 2015, 06:31:16 PM

Oh, I don't even care whether you read it or not.  You're really not worth the attention.  It's like highlighting a crack in the sideway with paint, for the benefit of the unaware so they can be cautious.

akwilly

Hey Falkie how was the weekend? Did you do anything productive? Did you go have a nice fish dinner? Did you come up with anymore great money making ideas? Did you just sit on you're fat ass and let Kathy bitch at you?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 27, 2015, 07:14:58 PM
Oh, I don't even care whether you read it or not.  You're really not worth the attention.  It's like highlighting a crack in the sideway with paint, for the benefit of the unaware so they can be cautious.

Like a penis around a pothole?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhPb4biRMyc

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: littlechris on July 27, 2015, 04:03:57 PM
I assume everyone in this picture has an IQ above 150 and became multi-millionaires/ billionaires.

George, It's a shame your mother ruined that opportunity for you.

You'd be FILTHY rich right now!

I think you're right about your mother deserving to burn in hell!!!!

-

Is that SLOB-O'S MUTANT FAMILY?????

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: onan on July 27, 2015, 04:31:09 PM
Already doing that, my friend. I guess I could hook you up with a guy that knows a guy.

Ehhh, you got a guy? I got a guy...fuhgetahbouit!!!!

littlechris

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 27, 2015, 09:38:36 PM
Is that SLOB-O'S MUTANT FAMILY?????

LOL,

In his dreams. Those are the founders and very first employees of Microsoft.

Jocko Johnson

So if he doesn't care, then lay the info on us. If you are afraid to be banned, feel free...anyone yo send me info - facts in a pm.  I don't see how you can be banned by posting info SLOB-O posts all over the web? I openly read on line where he listed his name as Anthony George Dimitri Senda. I also saw where he posted a sympathy  wishes on a site where some writer of some shit died. He was praising the guy, can't remember if he said he knew him, but then he went on to post his usual nonsense about his poor life and how he had these videos on utube just trying to get by and people who like this guy should go to his site!

This is so self serving and self centered with total disregard for a family and friends of a deceased individual where he is promoting his selfish fat ass. I've really never seen such a thing...a real creep. The guy who died was Bob Wilkins.

Here we go I just found it...
October 28, 2013
I went to the Creature Features event last night in Niles. Sadly I didn't get to meet John Stanley who couldn't show up due to a family emergency. But I enjoyed the showing of the retrospective of the show. And I had a special reason for being there. Unlike most people, I not only watched the show, I was a guest on Creature Features when I promoted the Star Trek Video Archives back in the late 1970s. I, too, miss Bob and wish I'd gotten to know him personally. I now post regularly on You Tube as The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ), just bought my first video camera and still watch old sf and horror pictures. I really HATE the horror films of today ! Too much gore and little imagination.

â€" George Senda, Martinez, California - See more at: http://m.legacy.com/guestbooks/sfgate/guestbook.aspx?n=Bob-Wilkins&pid=122969818#sthash.pjRMprN2.dpuf

akwilly

Even at
Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 27, 2015, 10:02:36 PM
So if he doesn't care, then lay the info on us. If you are afraid to be banned, feel free...anyone yo send me info - facts in a pm.  I don't see how you can be banned by posting info SLOB-O posts all over the web? I openly read on line where he listed his name as Anthony George Dimitri Senda. I also saw where he posted a sympathy  wishes on a site where some writer of some shit died. He was praising the guy, can't remember if he said he knew him, but then he went on to post his usual nonsense about his poor life and how he had these videos on utube just trying to get by and people who like this guy should go to his site!

This is so self serving and self centered with total disregard for a family and friends of a deceased individual where he is promoting his selfish fat ass. I've really never seen such a thing...a real creep. The guy who died was Bob Wilkins.

Here we go I just found it...
October 28, 2013
I went to the Creature Features event last night in Niles. Sadly I didn't get to meet John Stanley who couldn't show up due to a family emergency. But I enjoyed the showing of the retrospective of the show. And I had a special reason for being there. Unlike most people, I not only watched the show, I was a guest on Creature Features when I promoted the Star Trek Video Archives back in the late 1970s. I, too, miss Bob and wish I'd gotten to know him personally. I now post regularly on You Tube as The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ), just bought my first video camera and still watch old sf and horror pictures. I really HATE the horror films of today ! Too much gore and little imagination.

â€" George Senda, Martinez, California - See more at: http://m.legacy.com/guestbooks/sfgate/guestbook.aspx?n=Bob-Wilkins&pid=122969818#sthash.pjRMprN2.dpuf
It always comes back to Falkie. the guy will be self promoting at his own dang funeral

Falkie2013

This is getting ridiculous. People are quoting from a board that no longer exists and posting stuff that I have NEVER said.
After AB, I will address such lies in my next video coming tonight.
If I had an UNLIMITED source of income, would I be living in this closet of an apartment ?
Would Kathy be homeless ?
And there IS NO fraud no matter what any of you idiots may think.

Falkie2013

Quote from: akwilly on July 27, 2015, 10:07:32 PM
Even at It always comes back to Falkie. the guy will be self promoting at his own dang funeral

Jerko, I had corresponded with John and was sorry I didn't get the chance to finally meet him in person.
To imply that I was not sorry he had a family emergency is ridiculous.
I stated a fact.
I WAS a guest on Creature Features with Bob Willkins. Many people in the Bay Area saw me and remembered my appearance.
I was NOT self promoting no matter what you or anyone may think.

littlechris

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 27, 2015, 09:44:06 PM
Ehhh, you got a guy? I got a guy...fuhgetahbouit!!!!

Classic HILLARIOUS!!!

https://youtu.be/E84VqqCPI7w

I suggested many a times that Falkie should play a gangster in an italian movie and even offered to get him some auditions in L.A.  But he said he couldnt do an italian accent.

Falkie looks like this guy:

Joe Viterelli