• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on July 05, 2015, 12:37:51 PM
So I guess if Falkie loses his apartment, everyone will be living with Patty? Or is that bridge thoroughly burned?

Everyone? You mean just US resident BG members or everyone including Jazmunda who is foreign and upside down?

Quote from: bateman on July 05, 2015, 12:37:51 PM
So I guess if Falkie loses his apartment, everyone will be living with Patty? Or is that bridge thoroughly burned?

Who knows, who cares.  The only sure thing is that like every crisis up till now, Falkie is embellishing or exaggerating it for the sake of pity and donations.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 05, 2015, 12:54:42 PM
No, if you remember Falkie is going to buy property with the proceeds from his appearance on the new George Noory TV pilot.  He calculates that at $240 per 1:11 minute appearance he'll be wealthy in no time.  Then over time he's going to build himself a house.  Since building materials are free it'll be no problem.  Going to do the concrete work himself based on his experience helping his brother when he was 12 or 13 years old.

Oh bloody stop it! How hard can it be? Just need a drop of water, a couple of bags of Redimix, a few bricks and for the inside, plaster. Oh and a spirit level with a spare bubble, just in case he loses the factory fitted one, or reality bursts it for him.

3OctaveFart

The logical step is for George, Kathy and Casio to room together. They all have the same problem.
Those three could get a pretty tight pad in, say, Detroit.
If they could tolerate one another.

Who

Somewhere in Grime with George Senda. March 15, 2014.  In this episode, Senda complains that someone sabotaged his forum.  "Somebody from Bellgab Screwed up my board!" Senda bellows.  Little Chris is mentioned as a possible saboteur.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZTnrPK7i7M

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on July 05, 2015, 01:17:16 PM
Somewhere in Grime with George Senda. March 15, 2014.  In this episode, Senda complains that someone sabotaged his forum.  "Somebody from Bellgab Screwed up my board!" Senda bellows.  Little Chris is mentioned as a possible saboteur.

Well as long as it isn't his own catastrophic incompetence at doing anything, including administering his own website. One minute in and he's said and done nothing, dead air is his gift. But the alien glasses add class.

I wonder if Noory has heard the bit where he describes Noory being in the 'depths of degradation and the boiling pits of suckage'? Maybe not.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Who on July 05, 2015, 09:04:44 AM
I believe all of Falkie the hoarder's time is consumed cleaning his apartment, something he wouldn't be doing if it weren't for the threat of eviction hanging over his head.

How long does it take to clean a fucking apartment ...... ?
This has been going on for a month.
Drama ....... soon to be over.
This thread will dry up like dog turd in the sun .....
No more Senda, no more Noory ........

Has anybody ever seen a forum with 85 sub-forums? Or is that the work of the hackers?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 05, 2015, 01:35:11 PM
Has anybody ever seen a forum with 85 sub-forums? Or is that the work of the hackers?

No, it's the restraint of Senda.

Dateline

Here is a way to make it all come true.  Sometimes in older neighborhoods, they have biiig older homes that have been made into apartments.  They are very characteristic.  Now, if the three would pool their resourses, they could maybe find a rent to own.  They could all have their separate spaces, and it could be the Falkie version of Full House.  Falkie's dream of owning his own home would be reality.  And, if he really wants to bargain, let Norry co-sign a loan for him to buy a home.  Or, if he needs a charitable donation look into the options, and he could buy a home and gift it to Falkie. 

Norry, if you want Falkie to be your poster child of good deeds make it work.  Let the funding begin to The George Sendamoney Charitable Trust.

Quote from: Dateline on July 05, 2015, 01:43:01 PM
Here is a way to make it all come true.  Sometimes in older neighborhoods, they have biiig older homes that have been made into apartments.  They are very characteristic.  Now, if the three would pool their resourses, they could maybe find a rent to own.  They could all have their separate spaces, and it could be the Falkie version of Full House.  Falkie's dream of owning his own home would be reality.  And, if he really wants to bargain, let Norry co-sign a loan for him to buy a home.  Or, if he needs a charitable donation look into the options, and he could buy a home and gift it to Falkie. 

Norry, if you want Falkie to be your poster child of good deeds make it work.

I hope Falkie does become rich. It's his life long goal. He really doesn't care what he has to do, who he hurts, etc. it's the only thing that man cares about. A lot of people are similar to Falkie in that respect.

Yorkshire pud

Norry, if you want Falkie to be your poster child of good deeds make it work.  Let the funding begin to The George Sendamoney Charitable Trust.

It's my understanding (but open to being corrected) but Patty is the one of the three who isn't facing homelessness is she? And why would Noory help Senda out? All Senda has done until he took the money for his glasses is slag off Noory, he's said some terrible things about Noory on video for the world to potentially see and hear, some of it slanderous.. But he's 'forgotten' that now or tries to pass it off as a joke. I bet Noory doesn't see it as a joke and has just been quietly biding his time; maybe not even imagining Senda the fly would go to him (Noory the spider) for help and a leg up into the world of radio broadcasting...There's a well known proverb that applies:

WOTR

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 05, 2015, 01:26:33 PM
How long does it take to clean a fucking apartment ...... ?
This has been going on for a month.
Drama ....... soon to be over.
This thread will dry up like dog turd in the sun .....
No more Senda, no more Noory ........
Too many syllables for a haiku.  Maybe, something closer to this? 8)

Cleaning apartment
Drama sun and dried dog turds
Very soon, it ends.

So in other words Patty would be flipping the bill.

littlechris

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 05, 2015, 12:20:37 PM
In most respects, yes.  There have been a couple of changes over the years.  First, while he's still verbally abusive to women, he's not as much of a physical threat as he was when he could get an erection.  He was listed as a DP (Dangerous Person) on BlackBook, a hidden subforum that existed for the women to share information about dangerous or difficult clients.  That's not as much of a risk here on Bellgab, because there are much fewer emotionally-vulnerable women on this site; the audience is spread all over the world and is physically inaccessible to him; and he's an inert shut-in.  Second, he used to indulge his narcissism by bleating about how difficult it was to fulfill the most mundane things in his life.  Around the time that he started the permanent disability fraud, he also discovered that physical ailments could not only get him the pity and donations he wanted, but served as a handy excuse for being a lazy slob.  He's fine-tuned that over the years, and it's been very effective for him. 

Good Gosh!! 

I really need to make a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on the man.

Many here are still quite ignorant and/or delusional about the REAL George Senda.

Do you recall how old George was when he initially started the "permanent disability" fraud gig?

From what he has said in passing in his videos, he has been defrauding the government for over 10 years now, so he was in his late 40's when he started?

-

Bonanza Pilot

'Inert shut-in' has a certain ring to it.

After reading some things in this thread....What a degenerate piece of shit Senda is.

littlechris

Quote from: Who on July 05, 2015, 01:17:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZTnrPK7i7M

Lol, exactly.

Just like I hacked his computer and I'm a con man who made him tons of promises.

He talks a bunch of shit about me and makes up a bunch of lies, yet the guy emails me and BEGS me to call him.

George Senda, where you at?

PUSSY.

-

aldousburbank

It seems that the overwhelming opinion has not left Falkie in the best light. As intelligent a dude as he may seem, he was too blind to prune his own ego. I tried to warn you dude. It all starts with how you treat yourself, then the ladies in your life.

karios8

Is his forum/website shutdown now?

Daggit

I wouldn't be surprised if a condition of doing the show with Noory was to stop doing any videos so as not taint the "brand".

Noory is a genius. He's shut down his most vicious and vocal internet detractor by feeding his dreams of becoming a star. Oh and a few dollars didn't hurt either. Vale Falkie.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 05, 2015, 12:20:37 PM
Uh, that would be "Snuggler," cuzz.

I like smuggler better.

Digital Pig Snuggler suggests that you want an online relationship with Kathy and Patty. You haven't been jacking off to Kathy's Korner now have you?

3OctaveFart

I wouldn't be surprised if Noory instructed Senda to curtail his posting at Bellgab. He has folded up shop here like one of Casio's pup tents.

Dateline

Did this happen:

First:  If he got the interview, he would not post any unfavorable videos of Norry.

Second:  If he got one minute of fame on an unsold pilot, he would not post any more videos, period.

Third:  He said the Kathy would post a video.  Message from the captain, no videos from Kathy either

Fourth:  He said he would post later, he was tired from clean-up.  Second message from the captain, no more posting on Bellgab, shut down thread.    If you post, no fame.

Do you see?  A carrot was dangled, when he got closer he got to the carrot it was pulled further and further out, until it was reeled and the Norry ate the carrot.  Falkie has been silenced, or Churched however you want to define it.

Quote from: Dateline on July 05, 2015, 05:29:07 PM
Do you see?  A carrot was dangled, when he got closer he got to the carrot it was pulled further and further out, until it was reeled and the Norry ate the carrot.  Falkie has been silenced, or Churched however you want to define it.

Pray Jesus that Jorch used mayo rather than going in dry.  Poor Falkie.

littlechris

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 05, 2015, 06:03:43 PM
Oh dude. That's going to get you banned!

yeah, you gotta be more subtle about it.

-

chefist

I think G.S. has left the building...

paladin1991

Quote from: littlechris on July 05, 2015, 06:12:44 PM
yeah, you gotta be more subtle about it.

-

I have to say, the story wrote itself.  I just put pen to paper and 'voila!'