• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2015, 03:04:01 PM
I am totally here for the fun and will even take a pie in the face now and then, but my suspension of disbelief can only be stretched so far.
Next gag is going to be that Falkie is having relations with Patty during "cleaning" sessions.

That thought had briefly flashed across my mind as well, and Ol' Gerry is ashamed to admit it.  I'm sorry, George.

That does remind me, though, of one of my favorite creations - just because it took a decent amount of effort compared to some of the others I've made.  (George already said that this would scenario would never happen, by the way.)  For anyone new to the thread..

coaster

ok, I'll admit it. that's not a bad photoshop. I chuckled.

WhiteCrow

Hey Big Guy, did anyone step up and float you loan?
If not, how much do you need and what are the repayment terms?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: area51drone on June 11, 2015, 02:21:07 PM
There is NOTHING lower than Falkie!  He is a back stabbing ASSHOLE who treats his friends like shit!  I have proof of his deeds, and he knows it.  YOU ARE GOING DOWN FALKIE!  YOU EITHER PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE OR FACE THE MUSIC.

It's just Business Drone... Sorry you're out of the planet Nibiru deal, don't let your emotions cloud your business judgement.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 11, 2015, 04:06:40 PM
he knows a Nigerian prince named "Timothy Emero"

Who

This thread has lost any entertainment value it once had.  Thanks to Falkie and his trolls it has turned into a stinking sewer.  No entertainment value, just the overpowering stench of raw sewage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRvrj-x1lSo

chefist

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 11, 2015, 04:31:51 PM
This thread has lost any entertainment value it once had.  Thanks to Falkie and his trolls it has turned into a stinking sewer.  No entertainment value, just the overpowering stench of raw sewage.

It actually smelled good at one point?

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 11, 2015, 04:06:40 PM

Funny someone should mention Nigerians.
I got one of those Nigerian " you have just won millions in the lotto emails " this morning.
My minions tracked him down, we stole his money, I beat the crap out of him with both my canes and we put it on You Tube on  a separate account for all to enjoy. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 04:53:50 PM
I got one of those Nigerian " you have just won millions in the lotto emails " this morning.
My minions tracked him down, we stole his money, I beat the crap out of him with both my canes and we put it on You Tube on  a separate account for all to enjoy. ;)

Oh, good.  Then you can take your hand out of the pocket of the Californian taxpayers. 

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 11, 2015, 04:11:25 PM
It's just Business Drone... Sorry you're out of the planet Nibiru deal, don't let your emotions cloud your business judgement.

We sent emails back and forth an apologized to each other but I will never tell him anything in confidence again if i change  my mind about talking to him.
Kathy was over here crying because she is running out of time to move the big stuff out of her apartment and needs my help. I am mad at her because she screwed around for 2 months when she should have been packing and moving instead of watching the X Files.

chefist

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 04:58:51 PM
We sent emails back and forth an apologized to each other but I will never tell him anything in confidence again if i change  my mind about talking to him.
Kathy was over here crying because she is running out of time to move the big stuff out of her apartment and needs my help. I am mad at her because she screwed around for 2 months when she should have been packing and moving instead of watching the X Files.

Yea I hear ya...those lazy people can really screw up their lives...

paladin1991

You weak miserable fuck.  Get off your fat ass and get over there.  HELP HER.  I don't care how fucked up you are, she fucking needs you.  Poor woman.  Needing YOU.  How fucked can life be?

She screwed around.  And you have until what, the 15th or you, too, are evicted?  You will both end up in a box underneath the fwy overpass.   

LadyFish

Luckily you have been putting $$ into the Kathy moving fund while Kathy has been watching the X Files. Just use some of the money in the moving account and hire some movers to finish up the job.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 11, 2015, 04:53:50 PM
Oh Falkie, you couldn't beat the crap out of anyone. You know better. Well, except for Kathy. You beat her up daily. Was the Nigerian a woman by chance?

coaster

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 11, 2015, 05:04:04 PM
You weak miserable fuck.  Get off your fat ass and get over there.  HELP HER.  I don't care how fucked up you are, she fucking needs you.  Poor woman.  Needing YOU.  How fucked can life be?

Exactly. While shes crying and pleading for help, Falkie is sitting on his ass playing on his computer. Pathetic.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on June 11, 2015, 05:45:11 PM
Exactly. While shes crying and pleading for help, Falkie is sitting on his ass playing on his computer. Pathetic.

Paladin and Coaster...you have big hearts...if you didn't believe Fauly had a chance, why would you post? God bless you both...

coaster

Quote from: chefist on June 11, 2015, 05:47:36 PM
Paladin and Coaster...you have big hearts...if you didn't believe Fauly had a chance, why would you post? God bless you both...
I think it's Falkie's responsibility as a man and a boyfriend to help her out. I also think it's his responsibility to take care of himself, instead of having the government babysit him. The man is over 60 years old, and has accomplished nothing. The fact that these trolls egg him on and want him to continue this behavior boggles my mind. But it is the internet, so no one is responsible for the stupid shit they do or say. Meanwhile, back in reality, there is a woman whos probably at her wits end right now, wondering why her stupid, lazy, delusional, good for nothing boyfriend refuses to help her.
I imagine she is so exhausted physically and emotionally that she doesn't know what to do. Why else would you go to Falkie, crying for help. She must have no one. And that is fucking sad as hell. To have to rely on someone who doesn't give a shit about anything, including himself. What a shame.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on June 11, 2015, 05:52:25 PM
I think it's Falkie's responsibility as a man and a boyfriend to help her out. I also think it's his responsibility to take care of himself, instead of having the government babysit him. The man is over 60 years old, and has accomplished nothing. The fact that these trolls egg him on and want him to continue this behavior boggles my mind. But it is the internet, so no one is responsible for the stupid shit they do or say. Meanwhile, back in reality, there is a woman whos probably at her wits end right now, wondering why her stupid, lazy, delusional, good for nothing boyfriend refuses to help her.
I imagine she is so exhausted physically and emotionally that she doesn't know what to do. Why else would you go to Falkie, crying for help. She must have no one. And that is fucking sad as hell. To have to rely on someone who doesn't give a shit about anything, including himself. What a shame.

My point exaclty...I guess I'm just a cold hearted bastard...tough love is still love....saw a prairie dog run in circles and then run under my tire...he didn't have to, but did..I felt bad for 10 seconds...then I realized it was out of my control and all his dumb ass choice....

PathoJen

Quote from: coaster on June 11, 2015, 05:52:25 PM
Kathy has been with him for 30 plus years, he is the person she has known all along. She probably doesn't waste her energy being discouraged by the things he does, or doesn't do.
She has no expectations of him it seems. She's just happy to have a person to call her boyfriend I would imagine. Don't feel sorry for Kathy, Coaster, she's been with him long enough to know that he won't ever change.

coaster

perhaps you're right. we're just "haters". eh, what can ya do. Falkie will never listen.

3OctaveFart

Just seems like they are poison to each other's lives right now. What is the point in maintaining that kind of relationship.

PathoJen

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2015, 06:13:07 PM
Just seems like they are poison to each other's lives right now. What is the point in maintaining that kind of relationship.
Yea, but neither one of them give two shits about making any meaningful changes in their lives, so fuck 'em. People can only do so much in the advise department for people who are unwilling to listen.

coaster

Changing something in your life requires a level of commitment these two just don't have. Lazy people have no drive. Kathy obviously gave up years ago, and Falkie is so full of himself he doesn't see the need for change.

PathoJen

Quote from: coaster on June 11, 2015, 06:23:16 PM
Changing something in your life requires a level of commitment these two just don't have. Lazy people have no drive. Kathy obviously gave up years ago, and Falkie is so full of himself he doesn't see the need for change.
BINGO.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 11, 2015, 06:13:07 PM

And when the feeling came upon me like a tidal wave
I started swearing to my God and on my mother's grave
That I would love you to the end of time
I swore that I would love you to the end of time

So now I'm praying for the end of time
To hurry up and arrive
'Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you
I don't think that I can really survive

I'll never break my promise or forget my vow
But God only knows what I can do right now
I'm praying for the end of time, It's all that I can do
Praying for the end of time so I can end my time with you

Paridise by the Dashboard Lights, Meat Loaf

http://youtu.be/C11MzbEcHlw

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 11, 2015, 04:31:51 PM

Thank you...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on June 11, 2015, 06:04:49 PM
perhaps you're right. we're just "haters". eh, what can ya do. Falkie will never listen.

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.

If you stop hating, we can't have any fun.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PathoJen on June 11, 2015, 06:18:06 PM
People can only do so much in the advise department for people who are unwilling to listen.

Yeah well, you're one to talk.... I give you advise that will make you famous... And you don't listen  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on June 11, 2015, 05:59:01 PM
My point exaclty...I guess I'm just a cold hearted bastard...tough love is still love....saw a prairie dog run in circles and then run under my tire...he didn't have to, but did..I felt bad for 10 seconds...then I realized it was out of my control and all his dumb ass choice....

You are correct Sir, that the prairie dog running under you tire wasn't your fault, but the prairie dog didn't make a choice to do it.    ....Instincts control the lower life-forms actions.

cosmic hobo

Just an outsider looking in but it is quite obvious that area51drone and Little Gerry are in cahoots.

Why can everybody see this and Falkie cannot?