• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: twiki on May 30, 2015, 10:08:32 PM
Is the Art Bell shirt ironic?

I thought the big fella hated Art Bell and vice versa.

Didn't Art's new co-host accuse him of being a Davebot?

Yeah, that's why I say " Free Art Bell and Free Art Bell's Bumper Music " at the end of every video.
I secretly loathe the guy while promoting him.
Give me a fucking break.
You need to get Dr. Theopolis to give your memory engrams and adjustment or something.
Here's a message that might help you out with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqKX7kor0fY

Who

I got a third of the way through your Jade Helm video and had to stop.  Some thoughts.

1) You've got a face for radio and a voice for telegraphy.

2) Everything you said is pure unadulterated bullshit, steeped in profound ignorance and paranoia.

3) You badmouth the very government that feeds you, clothes you, houses you, provides your medical care and gives you an allowance to buy comic books, woo woo books and Apple devices.  If it weren't for the government - the government you despise - you'd be homeless and starving or, more likely, dead.

4) You're an ungrateful piece of shit (see number three).

PathoJen

Let's not post here for a full 24 hours starting ASAP and see if this thread will just die off. Everyone on board?

aldousburbank

Quote from: PathoJen on May 31, 2015, 10:48:04 AM
Let's not post here for a full 24 hours starting ASAP and see if this thread will just die off. Everyone on board?
Ok.
Oh crap, screwed it up already.

3OctaveFart

Falkie-
She looks able-bodied. She has a vehicle.
You don't. You have COPD. That's serious stuff.
Why keep doing the same thing if it isn't working?
Ten hours a week. That will give her at least $500 a month. She will practically be flush with cash.

PathoJen

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: twiki on May 30, 2015, 10:07:31 PM
In thumbnail view you cannot tell what the video is about and because he uses his ugly mug as the thumbnail, usually in some ridiculous mid sentence, mouth agape pose, no one is going to click on it.

heh heh

Quote from: PathoJen on May 31, 2015, 11:08:11 AM
Starting NOW. I screwed up too

Perhaps we should set a time for this 24-hour boycott to begin.

BREAKING ANNOUNCEMENT FROM OPEN LINES GERRY

Hello, everyone.  Ol' Gerry is pleased to announce that he will have a new co-host (co-poster?) joining his contributions to BellGab.  Please meet my good friend, (Retracted).

(Retracted): Hi everybody!  :) :) :) I've been lurking here on BellGab for quite a while, and have been a big fan of Gerry's for a long time.  I'll look forward to meeting and working with all of you in the near future!  Hi, Falkie!!!   :-*

Thanks, (Retracted).  I'm glad to be able to have her join me on here, and I'm sure she'll contribute some enlightening comments and witty sidebars to my posts.  She won't be here all the time...

(Retracted): I won't?

No, you won't.  People read Ol' Gerry's posts because they care about what Ol' Gerry thinks.  I appreciate that you're a super fan (met her when she responded to my activities on Reddit and Twitter), but a lot of people might just see you as some random poster who gets in the way of the good work that I'm trying to do here to support and promote Falkie.  They'll be like, "who the hell is (Retracted), and why the hell would Ol' Gerry think that I'd want to hear from her?  Enough people don't even know who Open Lines Gerry is, and he doesn't need a co-poster.  (Retracted) will add nothing to his posts." I'm sure George will welcome another supporter though, and you should be sure to subscribe to his YouTube channel.

(Retracted) and I are going to go pop open a couple of cold ones and watch George's new Jade Helm video.  Based on what Doctor Who said, it sounds like it should be good.  We might be back later to comment on it.

(Retracted):  Bye, everyone!  Bye, George!   ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :-*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 31, 2015, 01:20:58 PM

Hello, everyone.  Ol' Gerry is pleased to announce that he will have a new co-host (co-poster?) joining his contributions to BellGab.  Please meet my good friend, (Retracted).

(Retracted): Hi everybody!  :) :) :) I've been lurking here on BellGab for quite a while, and have been a big fan of Gerry's for a long time.  I'll look forward to meeting and working with all of you in the near future!  Hi, Falkie!!!   :-*

Thanks, (Retracted).  I'm glad to be able to have her join me on here, and I'm sure she'll contribute some enlightening comments and witty sidebars to my posts.  She won't be here all the time...

No, you won't.  People read Ol' Gerry's posts because they care about what Ol' Gerry thinks.  I appreciate that you're a super fan (met her when she responded to my activities on Reddit and Twitter), but a lot of people might just see you as some random poster who gets in the way of the good work that I'm trying to do here to support and promote Falkie.  They'll be like, "who the hell is (Retracted), and why the hell would Ol' Gerry think that I'd want to hear from her?  Enough people don't even know who Open Lines Gerry is, and he doesn't need a co-poster.  (Retracted) will add nothing to his posts." I'm sure George will welcome another supporter though, and you should be sure to subscribe to his YouTube channel.

(Retracted) and I are going to go pop open a couple of cold ones and watch George's new Jade Helm video.  Based on what Doctor Who said, it sounds like it should be good.  We might be back later to comment on it.

Now; I'm certain that's funny. Can someone take the time please to explain why?

Thanks.

3OctaveFart

You folks know you can't quit this thread. It has a gravitational pull like no place on the whole damned Internet.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 31, 2015, 01:23:26 PM

Thanks.

Gerry seems to have the impression that (Redacted) is a minor contributor to Bellgab, rather than being one of the most popular members here since she started posting two years ago and a proven talent on the Gabcast.  I guess that's because for some reason Falkie doesn't seem to have been aware of her existence until she, along with others posting at the time, jokingly called him out on being a Davebot when he did a 180 on his opinion of Noory after realizing Noory could make him money.

Who

Hello, everyone.  Ol' Gerry is pleased to announce that he is leaving BellGab. The drinks are on me.

aldousburbank

Thanks.
It would take a lot less time to explain why it's not. 

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 11:04:03 AM
Falkie-
She looks able-bodied. She has a vehicle.
You don't. You have COPD. That's serious stuff.
Why keep doing the same thing if it isn't working?
Ten hours a week. That will give her at least $500 a month. She will practically be flush with cash.

All she has to do is start charging for all her unpaid chauffeur/cleaning/laundry jobs

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 31, 2015, 10:39:48 AM

You need to get Dr. Theopolis to give your memory engrams and adjustment or something.

Is this you berating someone else for their lack of (in your view) cognitive ability? 

You; the same person who can't quote the correct post he's responding to? You; the same person who posts the sordid details (and those of his girlfriend) of his life and then complains when it's commented on? You; the same person who conveniently forgets he's slagged off Noory until Noory becomes your benefactor? You; who hasn't a clue how to use the various electronic devices and applications used therein?

Yes, I think it might be. Dumbass.

coaster

Bye Gerry.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 31, 2015, 01:35:13 PM
All she has to do is start charging for all her unpaid chauffeur/cleaning/laundry jobs
I think she might be the one gaming the system. Senda is legitimately unwell; pulmonary disease is no joke.

Who

Hello, everyone.  Ol' Gerry is pleased to announce that he has been deported to a third-world country with no internet.

coaster

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 01:46:54 PM
I think she might be the one gaming the system. Senda is legitimately unwell; pulmonary disease is no joke.
He has pulmonary disease? Friggin' Falkie...The guy rubs me the wrong way, but I don't want to see him sick.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 01:46:54 PM

True, but he doesn't seem to be willing to acknowledge steps he could take with his diet and lifestyle to reduce the symptoms he is currently experiencing.

3OctaveFart

I agree he is at a critical juncture with the weight. This needs to be the focus.

LadyFish

Thanks.
I think it means Ol Gerry fell off the wagon and has a new imaginary friend.

coaster

Gerry is trying his hardest to make this thread about him. He is like nails on a chalkboard.

Quote from: coaster on May 31, 2015, 01:39:53 PM
Bye Gerry.

Bye, Coaster.  Not sure where you're going, but Ol' Gerry wishes you well.

(Retracted):  Me too, Coaster.  I always enjoyed reading your posts.  Take care of yourself!!!   :D :D :D :D :D ;)