• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ed "No Shame" Dames

Started by Ruteger, April 10, 2009, 08:20:26 AM

scottydawg

Just decided to do a picture check on Major Malfunction Dames on Bing. Not one picture of him in a Class A Dress uniform!
By the time you reach that rank you've had a least a few official pics taken of you by the various commands you been attached to.
My uncle served in the Marines for 4 years then the Air Force for 16 years. We have pictures taken of him as a recruit from USMC boot camp, the picture of him receiving his Bronze Star and Purple Heart in Vietnam. His pic of him in his first Air Force uniform to his final posting as an MSGT at Wiesbaden AFB in Germany. You'd think there would be at least one pic of Mr. Dames in his dress blues at least! :o

Lunger

Quote from: Mulvaney on May 11, 2015, 08:11:03 PM
Promises, promises.

He also promised to quit if he was wrong about the Fossett crash site.   As it turned out, he could hardly have been more wrong given the limitations of the plane.  He claimed gpsr accuracy to within a mile and pinpointed an area about 70 miles from the site - it was a good  thing he never sent his teams to look there.  Rather than quit, he (along with Noory) claim this as a "hit" because he got the state right.   I also got the state right on that one.   It was not hard to do.

Note also that he waited until the entire state of Nevada had been searched again and again.  (Searched so well that they found two or three other previously lost aircraft).  After that the only other place to go would be California.  From Nevada to California there are only a few passes, he just picked the wrong one. 

paladin1991

Using Damesian logic ( Yeah, I know, that's like military intelligence, a fucking joke)  A miss is as good as a hit because there was a ripple in the time force dimensional logorithim that his asscrack team were heretofore unable to discern due to not enough dope being smoked.

BillSchafer

Someone probably noted this before, but I see Ed Dames as the "Criswell Predicts" of the today.
But even Criswell didn't have the balls to claim his "predictions" came to pass. He just moved on to the next show and the next outrageous prediction. Loved that guy.

Juan Cena

Quote from: BillSchafer on May 26, 2015, 11:53:31 PM
Someone probably noted this before, but I see Ed Dames as the "Criswell Predicts" of the today.
But even Criswell didn't have the balls to claim his "predictions" came to pass. He just moved on to the next show and the next outrageous prediction. Loved that guy.

I loved it when Art stomped a new lower body orffice in Criswell.

henge0stone

The 9/11  show Art said something about how Remote viewers don't see the future which is why he didn't see the disaster. Dames agreed. For someone who can't see the future he made an awful lot of predictions.

scottydawg

Well Major Numbnutz was back on with Jorch last night spreading his usual fertilizer.
Guess where he is now the Pinko Commie Bastard >:(  Now he's touting he's gonna do a data dump of 30 years of government UFO secrets. Wonder how much he'll charge suckers for that?! Then he spouted some B.S. About Amelia Earheart and some guys from France who beat Charles Lindbergh across the Atlantic by 2 weeks. The problem was their plane crashed into a mountain and they died.
And they were never found. But good ole Ed knows where the wreckage is. Like he knew where Steve Fosset's plane was.
Missed it by this-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Much!
I'm glad I have enough of Art's old shows to listen to until July 20th! To me that's the REAL Independence Day this year!  ;) :D ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: scottydawg on May 29, 2015, 10:50:53 AM
Well Major Numbnutz was back on with Jorch last night spreading his usual fertilizer.
Guess where he is now the Pinko Commie Bastard >:(  Now he's touting he's gonna do a data dump of 30 years of government UFO secrets. Wonder how much he'll charge suckers for that?! Then he spouted some B.S. About Amelia Earheart and some guys from France who beat Charles Lindbergh across the Atlantic by 2 weeks. The problem was their plane crashed into a mountain and they died.
And they were never found. But good ole Ed knows where the wreckage is. Like he knew where Steve Fosset's plane was.
Missed it by this-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Much!
I'm glad I have enough of Art's old shows to listen to until July 20th! To me that's the REAL Independence Day this year!  ;) :D ;D

What an idiot.  He's a, to quote another member here, 'gasbag.'

Nick el Ass

Quote from: scottydawg on May 29, 2015, 10:50:53 AM

He backtracked on his whole Bin Laden died years before they supposedly found him deal too claiming he didn't look himself. Well... he actually said he did, and then he didn't. Then someone else did. The Fossett deal really has been pushed by Noory, but Dames wouldn't ever object to someone giving him credit for something he botched to hell and back.

how did he weasel his way out of incorrectly predicting the location of the Iron Butterfly guy's dead body after telling the guy's sister he was definitely buried in Montana?

paladin1991

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 30, 2015, 08:41:50 AM
how did he weasel his way out of incorrectly predicting the location of the Iron Butterfly guy's dead body after telling the guy's sister he was definitely buried in Montana?
This one I don't remember. 

well here it is straight out of the lil' dutch boy's mouth. The female voice is Philip Taylor Kramer's sister.

The way he exploits this poor woman's grief while simultaneously pissing on his grave(by insinuating he was doing things that might be "embarassing to the family") is particularly disgusting

Lord Grantham

It helps when the host of the show never bothers to bring up his (many, many, many, many) misses.

Art would never put one of his bro's feet to the fire.

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 27, 2015, 12:33:44 AM
I loved it when Art stomped a new lower body orffice in Criswell.
Wasn't it Amazing Creskin? Criswell was dead by then. Either way, I love how Art claims to distrust psychics and channelers, but lets this piece of filth on the air.

SredniVashtar

Yes, it was Kreskin. If I remember correctly, he had promised a UFO was going to show up somewhere where he was at a specific time and it didn't, and then he claimed that it had been there all along (though nobody else had seen, it oddly enough), but he blustered and was generally so shifty about the  whole thing that Art got mad and banned him from the show. Good for Art, but he can be very inconsistent about the people that he calls BS on, as we know.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 05, 2015, 10:06:04 AM
Yes, it was Kreskin. If I remember correctly, he had promised a UFO was going to show up somewhere where he was at a specific time and it didn't, and then he claimed that it had been there all along (though nobody else had seen, it oddly enough), but he blustered and was generally so shifty about the  whole thing that Art got mad and banned him from the show. Good for Art, but he can be very inconsistent about the people that he calls BS on, as we know.
Yep, I think he claimed the UFO was going to be over Vegas. Then said it was a hoax to show how people can tricked and loose morals in a crowd or some crap. So, of course, he didn't donate the $50K to charity as he promised. He also claimed some orbs were seen so that was the other reason he didn't need to pay up. So Art criticized him and banned him.

henge0stone

If Art has Dames on his new show (hope he doesn't) someone should queue up old shows where Ed made predictions and have them ready when they call in. That would be fabulous for Ed to try and deny what he said and for people to play his voice saying it.

expat

You could play the same game with Hoagland.

"2012 -- the year we make contact"
"Pres. Obama will make a Kennedy-style commitment to a manned Mars mission"
"If they top-cap that (Gulf of Mexico) oil gusher it'll blow and it's goodbye to Florida"
"STS-133 is the last of the Newtonian missions. 134 will be powered by torsion physics"
"NASA will never solve the Shuttle ECO fuel sensor problem with conventional engineering"

henge0stone

Yeah but Hoagland doesn't claim to have a method to see the future.

Quote from: henge0stone on June 07, 2015, 07:06:18 AM

Hoagland doesn't need psychic visions or remote viewing to see the future.  He merely uses his superior intellect to suss patterns out of the data and extrapolate, using an advanced understanding of numerology statistical analysis.

Quote from: henge0stone on June 06, 2015, 10:28:13 AM
If Art has Dames on his new show (hope he doesn't) someone should queue up old shows where Ed made predictions and have them ready when they call in. That would be fabulous for Ed to try and deny what he said and for people to play his voice saying it.

Well here's a start. Also see reply 341 for his failed Philip Taylor Kramer prediction.  I'm sure there's dozens more that would get you cut off faster than you can say "dump button"

RickySsan

Yet  ;)

henge0stone

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 07, 2015, 12:52:49 PM
Well here's a start. Also see reply 341 for his failed Philip Taylor Kramer prediction.  I'm sure there's dozens more that would get you cut off faster than you can say "dump button"

Art's 'timelines' argument is the reason why people need to have specific recording because he DOES give times. A nuke from north korea after the Gulf war. I think 20 years after the gulf war is far enough time to call it wrong. Also cannidalism in Eastern Europe did NOT happen in winter of 97, and his not looking into aids is based on the fact that HUGE changes would happen end of 97 early 98, again nothing.

BUT, he does crap on the legacy of Cronkite and Sagan. Richard in small doses is just barely tolerable.

garymic1

I really busted a gut laughing one night when Phil Hendrie once did a parody of Major Ed Dames under the guise of General Johnson Jamison!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eac_1323122622

henge0stone

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on June 07, 2015, 11:25:00 PM
BUT, he does crap on the legacy of Cronkite and Sagan. Richard in small doses is just barely tolerable.

When he sticks strictly to current (at the time) Mars missions and keeps it SHORT and talks mostly about Mars he's okay. If he enters the conspiracy templar realm too far its all over.

Juan Cena

Quote from: garymic1 on June 08, 2015, 12:46:19 PM
I really busted a gut laughing one night when Phil Hendrie once did a parody of Major Ed Dames under the guise of General Johnson Jamison!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eac_1323122622

Hendrie's Art Bell/ Ed Dames parodies were the only time I really found him funny.

Daru

I don't really understand why people are so vicious about Ed Dames.  He has been correct about many things, but people don't want to listen.  You might possibly live to regret it.  The worst thing to have is a closed mind. 

RickySsan

Quote from: Daru on June 17, 2015, 02:28:13 PM
I don't really understand why people are so vicious about Ed Dames.  He has been correct about many things, but people don't want to listen.  You might possibly live to regret it.  The worst thing to have is a closed mind.

your being sarcastic right?

Lunger

Quote from: Daru on June 17, 2015, 02:28:13 PM

Can you name one thing he's been correct about?