• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott

Started by Faustina, February 13, 2016, 04:13:35 PM

Faustina

Anyone listen to this show?  It's live seven nights a week (10pm Pacific /1 a.m. Eastern).  I haven't heard it yet, but I've had several people PM me on FB that it's good and that I should check it out.  I'm going to do so tonight, so I'll let you guys know what I think.  (I hope it's good:  would be really nice to have an alternative to c2c on weekends).

http://www.spacedoutradio.com/

Their website is very cluttery:  not well set up, imo.

Here's their FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/spacedoutradioshow/?fref=ts

Under "About" --->> 

"We are an entertaining online radio program and website dedicated to talking about intriguing topics from UFOs, to the paranormal, to Sasquatch and more!

Spaced Out Radio is a creation of Jonny Enoch's and Dave Scott's to help provide a medium for those intrigued or affected by paranormal or supernatural activity.

Dave Scott will bring his journalistic skills to the airwaves on www.spacedoutradio.com to talk about and enlighten his listeners in a range of topics from UFOs and Extraterrestrials to ghosts and angels. Dave's goal is to find the answers to questions that many people around the globe have every day. From conspiracy theories to time travel, Dave will tackle all the topics, seven days a week, live from 10:00-midnight (PST).

Spaced Out Radio brings you quality guests with whom you can interact with via email, Twitter, Facebook or by phone. Spaced Out Radio encourages you, the listener, to make this your show. We want to hit your topics of interest. Maybe you've seen ghosts, had psychic intuition, had an out-of-body experience, been contacted by extraterrestrials, wonder about First Nations legends such as Sasquatch or the Little People, we want to hear from you. Your opinion of Spaced Out Radio and our topics and guests are what will make us stand taller than the others.

We want to make this the best and most popular on-line paranormal-supernatural radio show going, but we can't do it without your support. So please "like" our page and share it around to people who would be interested in our different type of programming. This is only the beginning, so you can learn with us."

Ciardelo

Oy. That website. But I'm always game for new and different shows. Let us know how it goes please.  :D

I'm going to try the "Ghosts of Virginia City" here:

http://www.spacedoutradio.com/archived-shows.html

Let us know how the show is please.

(Not related to your post, but the paranormal market really is saturated.)

Faustina

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 13, 2016, 04:48:04 PM
Let us know how the show is please.

(Not related to your post, but the paranormal market really is saturated.)

Yes, I know what you mean about the paranormal market being saturated.  This is fine for people like me, whose primary focus of interest is the paranormal, but I know it's somewhat tiresome for people that want to also hear about intriguing subjects that aren't paranormal.  Darkness Radio has made a nod to this with its "True Crime Tuesday."  The horrible things that human beings can get up to is sometimes nearly as interesting as the paranormal.

LESTAT1900

Spaced out radio is a great show. Up and coming in the way of shows. great hosts and topics seven days a week.

Great show.

Faustina

Quote from: LESTAT1900 on February 14, 2016, 02:08:05 AM
Spaced out radio is a great show. Up and coming in the way of shows. great hosts and topics seven days a week.

Great show.

I agree.  I really liked it.  Both Dave (weeknight host) and James (the weekend host) hosted tonight:  a night of open lines, and taking suggestions for guests from their listeners.  They have a great rapport with their callers.  Nice guys:  funny and engaged. 

The downside is that the audio quality of the Blogtalkradio stream that they use is terrible.  However they will be moving their show to Spreaker, and I have recommended to them that they contact Deep Talk Radio Network and see if they could get their show on there.   I think they'd be a good addition to the shows on Deep Talk.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Faustina on February 14, 2016, 05:07:13 AM
I agree.  I really liked it.  Both Dave (weeknight host) and James (the weekend host) hosted tonight:  a night of open lines, and taking suggestions for guests from their listeners.  They have a great rapport with their callers.  Nice guys:  funny and engaged. 

The downside is that the audio quality of the Blogtalkradio stream that they use is terrible.  However they will be moving their show to Spreaker, and I have recommended to them that they contact Deep Talk Radio Network and see if they could get their show on there.   I think they'd be a good addition to the shows on Deep Talk.
My one test listen of the "Ghosts of Virginia City" didn't sound very good. My browser crashed twice using the clunky player. Admittedly I'm using an under-powered net book but still...it doesn't crash as a rule. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Faustina :)

Faustina

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 14, 2016, 01:55:23 PM
My one test listen of the "Ghosts of Virginia City" didn't sound very good. My browser crashed twice using the clunky player. Admittedly I'm using an under-powered net book but still...it doesn't crash as a rule. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Faustina :)

The sound on their current platform is terrible:  really tinny, no timbre, very low volume.  Even with my laptop's speakers set at their maximum, it's not quite really loud enough to suit me.  They know this, and that's why they're moving their platform.  I was going to recommend to them to try to get added onto Deep Talk Radio, but i just don't think their audio quality is good enough.  They'll get there, I hope:  they're learning as they go.

I'm hoping their audio will improve over at Spreaker.   I'll keep you posted.

LESTAT1900

HEY FAUSTINA.   THE SOUND MAY BE IFFY BUT THE SHOW AND HOSTS AND TOPICS MAKE UP FOR IT UNTIL THEY MOVE WHICH IS VERY SOON.....KEP LISTENING. TONIGHTS SHOW WAS AMAZING ALSO.

Faustina

Quote from: LESTAT1900 on February 15, 2016, 12:16:16 AM
HEY FAUSTINA.   THE SOUND MAY BE IFFY BUT THE SHOW AND HOSTS AND TOPICS MAKE UP FOR IT UNTIL THEY MOVE WHICH IS VERY SOON.....KEP LISTENING. TONIGHTS SHOW WAS AMAZING ALSO.

I agree.  I think once they get their audio up-to-snuff, that the show will take off.  Great topics, good hosts and on LIVE seven nights a week.  (Yes, I'm one of those who prefers live "radio," even if just online, over a recorded podcast:  it's more spontaneous, and more exciting to listen to, coz you never know what will happen).  There is a sense of immediacy with live radio:  that it's happening right then, rather than something recorded in the past and then edited for perfection.  I like all the little "mistakes" that come with live radio.  It's why most of the podcasts I do listen to, are the ones that initially air live (like Radio Train Wreck and The Gabcast)

They're the ONLY online radio show I know that's on live 7 nights a week.  That's a lot of work and shows they're serious about taking their show to the next level.

LESTAT1900

Spaced Out Radio this week
Mon. Feb. 15 - Ken Gerhard - The Alaska Triangle
Tues. Feb. 16 - Rob Morphy - Crypto History
Wed. Feb. 17 - Preston Dennet - 30 Years of UFO Research
Thurs. Feb. 18 - Isaac Weishaupt - Illuminati Taking Over the Music Industry
Fri. Feb. 19 - Patricia Hutchinson - Alien Abductee

Faustina

This week's line-up of shows on Spaced Out Radio:

Mon. Feb. 22 - Shannon Legro from Into The Fray Radio, Big Foot
Tues. Feb. 23 - Kim Babcock, Channeling spirit
Wed. Feb. 24 - Ronald Murphy, The Crypto Guru
Thurs. Feb. 25 - Sandy Mac, Spiritual Healing
Fri. Feb. 26 - SOR Paranormal Roundtable

[Still streams on Blogtalkradio, but will be moving to Spreaker very soon now.]

LESTAT1900

LIVE CHAT FOR SPACED OUT RADIO.......................................
Feb. 22, 2016, 10pm (PST) - Big Foot's legend with Shannon Shannon LeGro​
Shannon Legro has been examining the paranormal since she was a teen, having had her own personal experience which started her on this path. And for the past several years, a focus on the phenomena that is Sasquatch.

She strives to bring a fresh perspective and an open mind to the most intriguing mysteries in our little known universe. Her very successul podcast, Into The Fray, discusses all things paranormal, supernatural, cryptids, ufos and more.

Shannon is an investigator and a professional in all aspects of the Paranormal. Her website is www.intothefrayradio.com  https://www.facebook.com/events/150860631965973/

DaveScottSOR

The remainder of the week on Spaced Out Radio..... www.spacedoutradio.com

Tonight:  Author Bob Mitchell - What If?  His new book and Canadian Ufology
Wed. March 2: Cj Freseman - Alien Experiencer
Thurs. March 3: Miesha Johnston - MiLabs
Fri. March 4: R Keith Andrews - ET Species

DaveScottSOR

Coming up this week on Spaced Out Radio, @ www.spacedoutradio.com

Monday, March 7 - Reverend John Polk: The ET Connection to Man
Tuesday, March 8 - Sharry Edwards: Sound Healing
Wednesday, March 9 - Matt Landman: Chemtrails
Thursday, March 10 - Barry Strohm: Channeling Mou The Alien
Friday, March 11 - Tea Krulos: Real Life Super Heroes

Would love for you to give us a try.  We go live at 10pm - Midnight Pacific, 1am - 3am Eastern

EarthAlien007

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on March 01, 2016, 04:13:15 PM
The remainder of the week on Spaced Out Radio..... www.spacedoutradio.com

Tonight:  Author Bob Mitchell - What If?  His new book and Canadian Ufology
Wed. March 2: Cj Freseman - Alien Experiencer
Thurs. March 3: Miesha Johnston - MiLabs
Fri. March 4: R Keith Andrews - ET Species

I'll be hitting your archives for these.
Thanks  :)

DaveScottSOR

This week on Spaced Out Radio:

Monday, March 14: Edie Caito: Human Relationships With Bigfoot
Tuesday, March 15: Anthony Quinata: Communication from the Other Side
Wednesday, March 16: Corrine De Winter: Awakening Your Soul
Thursday, March 17: Ronald Murphy: The Crypto Guru talks Leprechauns
Friday, March 18: Jim Viera: The Missing on Roanoake

DaveScottSOR

March 17, 2016

Spaced Out Radio “Official Announcement”

Some exciting news for our nightly listeners of Spaced Out Radio.  Due to the overwhelming response we have received, we are pleased to announce some big changes to our format and our staff.  As early as Monday, March 21st, and at the latest, March 28th, Spaced Out Radio will be broadcasting nightly on Spreaker, which can be found at www.spreaker.com.  The move comes after too many technical errors and glitches, along with troll attacks on Blog Talk Radio.  We feel, in Spaced Out Radio’s growth, that Spreaker is the best broadcast platform at this time for us, as our show continues to grow rapidly in listening audience.

With Spreaker, once you hit 100 followers, you can apply to have your show picked up by IHeart Radio.  However, we don’t want just 100.  We want 1,000 followers before we apply.  We want to make this decision for IHeart Radio as easy as possible to accept Spaced Out Radio as part of their format.  As of this release, we are sitting at 611 likes, without broadcasting a live show on Spreaker.  We need our audience to help spread the word.

On Monday, April 18th, Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott, along with Spaced Out Weekend with James Tyson will be extending their broadcasts by one hour to make the show a nightly three hour program.  The nightly programming will be split into two shows.  Joining the Spaced Out Radio team is Yvonne Palermo, who will host the first hour of #SOR with Groovy Bean’s Nightly Cup of Joe to warm our listeners up for Dave Scott.  On the weekends, Cosmic Passport’s Elizabeth Anglin will be hosting the first hour on Saturdays and Sundays before giving way to Spaced Out Weekend and James Tyson.

Spaced Out Radio’s website has also undergone a new transformation.  New logos and easier to navigate, www.spacedoutradio.com, will have added new features for our listeners, including a new private area for Spaced Out Radio’s new membership group, called the Space Travelers. For $5.00 a month, you can participate in group chats, submit your photos and stories, win monthly prizes, keep up to date with the Spaced Out Radio monthly newsletter, and so much more.  We value our listeners much more than asking people to pay for access to archives.

Spaced Out Radio has also redesigned all of their audio for the nightly shows.  SOR’s official music is provided by none other than rock n’ roll artist, and guitar god, Ron Bumblefoot Thal, formerly of Guns N Roses.  Thal’s creative genius is the new sound, and is featured on the Spaced Out Radio website.

For further information regarding Spaced Out Radio, or advertising with Spaced Out Radio, please contact us at info@spacedoutradio.com

-   30     -

DaveScottSOR

Special Spaced Out Radio Announcement

Starting Monday, March 21st, Spaced Out Radio and Spaced Out Weekend will be officially airing on the Spreaker Format.  You can tune in to us at http://www.spreaker.com/show/spaced-out-radio-show.  Or, you can go to www.spacedoutradio.com and click on the listen live link.

The shows will continue to run at their same time.  Spaced Out Radio, Monday through Friday, 10pm â€" Midnight Pacific, 1am-3am Eastern.

And Spaced Out Weekend Saturday 10pm â€"Midnight Pacific, 1am-3am Eastern.  And Sunday 9pm-11pm Pacific, Midnight-2am Eastern.

As of the week of April 18th, Spaced Out Radio and Spaced Out Weekend will be going live three hours a night.  All shows as of that week will start at 9pm Pacific, Midnight Eastern.

We are excited about this change and the expected growth of our listening audience.  Please help spread the word.

Thank you,
Dave Scott, Host, Spaced Out Radio
James Tyson, Host, Spaced Out Weekend

DaveScottSOR

Here's the line up for shows this coming week on Spaced Out Radio on SPREAKER.

Monday, March 21st - Chronicles of the Unknown - Paranormal
    Tuesday, March 22nd - Rob Morphy - Crypto Historian
    Wednesday, March 23rd - Vic Cundiff - Dogman
    Thursday, March 24th - Samantha Mowat - ET Connections
    Friday, March 25th - SOR Paranormal Roundtable

Find us at www.spreaker.com/show/Spaced-Out-Radio-Show

LESTAT1900

GIVE THIS SHOW A FOLLOW VERY GOOD UP AND COMING PARANORMAL SHOW. NOW ON SPREAKER. https://www.spreaker.com/user/spaced-out-radio

DaveScottSOR

Remainder of the weekly schedule for Spaced Out Radio

Tonight - Clare McNaul - Psychic Abilities and Channeling
Tomorrow - Eric Mothan - Part One ET Contact
Thursday - Eric Mothman - Part Two ETs and the Government
Friday - R Keith Andrews - Your Extraterrestrial Connection

GravitySucks

I'll check out a couple of the archived shows soon and see if it is for me.

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 29, 2016, 09:57:24 PM
I'll check out a couple of the archived shows soon and see if it is for me.

Thanks for giving Spaced Out Radio an opportunity.

DaveScottSOR

Spaced Out Radio Week of April 4 - 8

Monday, April 4: Scotty Roberts - Nephelim and Reptilians
Tuesday, April 5: Matthew Pauly - MK Ultra
Wednesday, April 6: Kathleen Marden - ET Contact and Betty and Barney Hill
Thursday, April 7: Lyle Blackburn - Big Foot and Lizard Man
Friday, April 8: Byron Lacy: ET Abductions/Contactees

DaveScottSOR

Spaced Out Radio Week of April 11 - 15

Monday, April 11: Dawn Short - Shamanism and Healing
Tuesday, April 12: Divina Caballo - Re-Awakening Your Soul
Wednesday, April 13: Ron Murphy - The Crypto Guru Talks Mermaids