• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Keith Rowland appreciation thread

Started by bateman, May 01, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Kolchak on May 02, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
Because he's the hero Bellgab deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hate him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Keith.

Fire up the skylamp

cweb

Good new host? Check.
Saving money on bumpers? Check.
Taking this like a pro? Check.
KNYE? BIG CHECK.

Point- Rowland.

(Yeah, wrong Rowland. But she is nicer looking. Sorry, Keith.  :) )

Robert

Mr. Rowland, I think you you should apologize for those remarks you made briefly around the time of Mr. Bell's death that made it look like news of his family was your property.  You didn't go nuts the way Ms. Wade did, but there was a brief indiscretion there that looks bad.

Even Ms. Wade I'd forgive if she even halfway apologized, just because it seems par for the course for "talent" to become prima-donna-ish.  Lots of very nice people in show biz, but jerks seem to come w the territory, & they can eventually settle down & play nice again.  The reason we were able to forgive it in Art Bell was, well, he was Art Bell!  Same would go for Jean Shepherd & many others.  If we had to do w them directly as individuals ourselves, how many celebs could we even stand?

Other than that, I appreciate your entrepreneurship in bldg. your brand.  When your assets are nearly all virtual, that's a tough & risky biz.  I mean, what do you have besides a schedule, potentially competing vs. every other schedule, or non-schedule, out there?  So the fact you're able to do it says a lot.

Thanks Keith! I like what I heard last night. Couldn't stay awake for the whole thing but quite an improvement.

paladin1991

Quote from: cweb on May 08, 2018, 06:50:29 AM
Good new host? Check.
Saving money on bumpers? Check.
Taking this like a pro? Check.
KNYE? BIG CHECK.

Point- Rowland.

(Yeah, wrong Rowland. But she is nicer looking. Sorry, Keith.  :) )

Who's the chick?

Corona Kitty

Keef Is still an overweight piece of shit.

Metron2267

Trending ----THE ROWLAND REPORT!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 02:40:53 PM
                         Trending ----THE ROWLAND REPORT!

What a simpleton mouth breather he is.

Metron2267

Ya know Mikey, scoring Keef over here would be a monumental coup...just sayin'...

I know, after cucked Dave went back in his shed they sealed the tomb of mediocrity. :-X

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 04:30:32 PM
Ya know Mikey, scoring Keef over here would be a monumental coup...just sayin'...

I know, after cucked Dave went back in his shed they sealed the tomb of mediocrity. :-X

They're both swimming in a sea of obsecurity.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 16, 2018, 04:59:43 PM
They're both swimming in a sea of obsecurity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn4U4MMs2eM

When the still sea conspires an armor
And her sullen and aborted
Currents breed tiny monsters
True sailing is dead
Awkward instant
And the first animal is jettisoned
Legs furiously pumping
Their stiff green gallop
And heads bob up
Poise
Delicate
Pause
Consent
In mute nostril agony
Carefully refined
And sealed over

ninjashoes

A bunch of desperate people with false promises of glory, fame and money  pushing cheap infotainment meanwhile the real soldiers have been fighting in the trenches and putting out real truth media.

It was always about punking out podcasters for free content using Arts name and keeping the money...