• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fake News...

Started by chefist, December 09, 2016, 11:44:37 AM

TigerLily

Yep. As I expected. You got nothing. Except exceptional butthurt for some unfathomable reason

Quote from: TigerLily on April 09, 2017, 04:13:04 AM
Yep. As I expected. You got nothing. Except exceptional butthurt for some unfathomable reason

Like I said, it was likely pointless to respond.

When the Fake News Media goes on for months about Trump being in Putin's pocket (with no evidence whatsoever, and when the real issue is Hilary's felony in handling classified documents), and what a liar he is for claiming Obama spied on him (again, with zero support for their position), then drop both completely and try to spin something else when proven wrong, and you don't see any Fake News anywhere in that, well, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 03:32:33 AM
Several of us have been pointing out their Fake News, Fake Statistics, and Fake Polls on a daily basis for months.  On threads you read.  If none of that sunk in with you, I'm not sure what would.

But since you asked, lets look at some of the big stories from the Democrat Fake News Media (DFNM) over the past several months.  Sometimes looking at a timeline, rather than just todays headlines, clears things up a bit: 

Hilary is caught storing classified data on a home-brew server she keeps in her barn.  This is a clear felony - intent is not needed for this to be a crime.  The DFNM ignores it when they can, downplays it when it gets to be too big of a story, and relentlessly defends her.  The Conservative media covers the story fairly and accurately.

The server is hacked, and emails embarrassing to Hilary and the Democrat National Committee are released.  The DFNM barely covers the story, defends her and them relentlessly, and makes it about ''the Russians'' interfering with the election.  They go on to accuse Trump - with zero evidence - of being in cahoots with Putin and Russia in interfering with the election.  The Conservative media covers the story fairly and accurately.

Meanwhile, the DFNM attacks Trump relentlessly in order to delegitimize his presidency, and distract him from implementing his campaign promises.  No lie is too small, no smear is too vile. 

Trump tweets he's been surveilled by the Obama White House.  The DFNM goes wild, says he's lying, he's crazy, adds this to the list of BS they've been smearing him with.  When it turns out to be true, the DFNM makes the story about Devin Nunes, and has zero interest in investigating the Obama Administration.  And completely drops the storyline about Trump being crazy for bringing it up.  Meanwhile the Conservative media covers the story fairly and accurately.

The US bombs an airfield of the Syria government - a Russian client.  The DFNM drops the story of Trump being in Putin's pocket, and goes on to new smears.  The DFNM says nothing about the role the Obama Administration played in Russia being is Syria in the first place, or about the deal Obama, Kerry, and Rice put together with the Russians and bragged about, that supposedly removed ALL poison gas from Syria.  Meanwhile the Conservative media covered the story fairly and accurately.

I could sit down with you and go through any of these fraudulent Democrat newspapers on any day and point out various misrepresentations, articles with crucial information not included, portions of the articles that is opinion, quotes from only one side, important events not reported on, fake statistics, misleading headlines, on and on and on - this is just the short list. 

The TV news is worse.  They have limited time, and can only cover a limited number of events.  They can only spend a few minutes on each.  Video is powerful, and that is used to control what you see.  As with print, often it's not so much what's covered, it's how it's spun.

I'm sure you've seen me debunk statistics from the Fake News Media that people have posted, when I've had the time and inclination to do so.  It's not difficult, because people tend to believe numbers they are presented, and don't ask or even consider what went into them.

I hope that helps.  I'm pretty sure it didn't.

If only your name was CNN the Deplorable she'd probably believe you.  ::) :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 04:18:30 AM
Like I said, it was likely pointless to respond.

When the Fake News Media goes on for months about Trump being in Putin's pocket (with no evidence whatsoever, and when the real issue is Hilary's felony in handling classified documents), and what a liar he is for claiming Obama spied on him (again, with zero support for their position), then drop both completely and try to spin something else when proven wrong, and you don't see any Fake News anywhere in that, well, I'm not sure what to tell you.

You are either deliberately obtuse, or stupid. Which?

You know don't you, there's ongoing nvestigations by the FBI, the Senate and Congress about Trump's campaign and involvement with Russia? Don't you?  There's been zero, nothing, nada evidence brought out to prove Obama surveiled Trump. Zilch. Oddly you don't keep up with the goings on in the world and you speak so authoratively.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 09, 2017, 10:27:56 AM
You are either deliberately obtuse, or stupid. Which?

You know don't you, there's ongoing nvestigations by the FBI, the Senate and Congress about Trump's campaign and involvement with Russia? Don't you?  There's been zero, nothing, nada evidence brought out to prove Obama surveiled Trump. Zilch. Oddly you don't keep up with the goings on in the world and you speak so authoratively.

I would have thought someone with hundreds of posts about Trump lying about being surveilled by Obama, and about Trump being in Putin's pocket, would refrain from posting further about Trump until doing a bit of self reflection.

I understand its easier on the ego to continue blustering about, rather than explaining how you could have been such a complete tool, what you learned from it, and why you should be commenting further.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 10:46:26 AM
I would have thought someone with hundreds of posts about Trump lying about being surveilled by Obama, and about Trump being in Putin's pocket, would refrain from posting further about Trump until doing a bit of self reflection.

I understand its easier on the ego to continue blustering about, rather than explaining how you could have been such a complete tool, what you learned from it, and why you should be commenting further.

You haven't heard there are at least three investigations taking place then? You need to get out of that cave.

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 10:46:26 AM

That is the exact point of my posts. Those who buy into the Trump fake news excuse are being duped. By Russia, Trump, fake news purveyors and mostly by their own rigid ideology

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on April 09, 2017, 10:55:20 AM
That is the exact point of my posts. Those who buy into the Trump fake news excuse are being duped. By Russia, Trump, fake news purveyors and mostly by their own rigid ideology

Oh, so YOU have the proof of Trump's ties to Russia then. Let's have it, sweetie!  ???

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 09, 2017, 10:49:07 AM
You haven't heard there are at least three investigations taking place then? You need to get out of that cave.

Aw, look at Pud keeping hope alive.  We'll have to wait for the self reflection.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 11:17:07 AM
Aw, look at Pud keeping hope alive.  We'll have to wait for the self reflection.

People don't live to be 1000 years old anymore.  :D

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2017, 10:56:36 AM
Oh, so YOU have the proof of Trump's ties to Russia then. Let's have it, sweetie!  ???

I could say, "follow the money, dummy" or "you're being duped, dope" but  I will refrain since we both may be working on White Crow's project

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2017, 11:17:07 AM

You could have simply yes you had heard, or no you hadn't. Work on the sdestepping, it sucks.

Dr. MD MD

Watch this dolt totally miss all the irony and satire in Cohen's lyrics and just use them to sell war, the EXACT OPPOSITE of what Cohen was trying to convey with them. Here, from the Ministry of Newspeak, is trustworthy Brian Williams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NqG4kTkOQ4

::)

Jackstar

Quotehttps://youtu.be/3GXz9ww7JY4

• It was clear that the faked injection with the long needle administered through the stitches murdered the child in the video.  This was a purposeful killing staged to appear as medical treatment.

• Behind the fake translation of the videos, the actual Arabic included stage directions for positioning the child for the video, not for medical treatment.

... people think they have problems.

Pence Commission Ferrets Out Over Five Million Illegal Voters as Predicted by POTUS Two Months Ago!

TigerLily

The real reason CNN is Fake News. Revenge! Have you ever seen such a petulant man-boy as the one currently residing (part-time) in the White House?

"The New York Times recently revealed the email exchange as part of a long profile about the two men. According to the media outlet, the message, sent to Zucker via Hope Hicks, a Trump spokesperson, read,"Jeff â€" Too bad you (CNN) couldn't be honest with how well I did in the debate. The dumbest thing I ever did was get you the job at CNN â€" you are the most disloyal person. Just remember, I always seem to find a way to get even. Best wishes, Donald J. Trump."

The then-candidate had reportedly been unhappy about the level of pushback he had gotten from CNN debate moderators about sexually inappropriate comments he had made about women."

The article from NYT. Warning ... many words

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/magazine/cnn-had-a-problem-donald-trump-solved-it.html

Jackstar

Quote from: TigerLily on April 13, 2017, 11:19:58 AM
Have you ever seen such a petulant man-boy as the one currently residing (part-time) in the White House?

Jason Rhodes. Boy, was he pissed--he couldn't fuck my girlfriend -or- beat me up. It was like he was stuck at a crossroads, and really had to pee.

Next question? I'm not hungry, if that's what you're thinking.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on April 13, 2017, 11:19:58 AM
The real reason CNN is Fake News. Revenge! Have you ever seen such a petulant man-boy as the one currently residing (part-time) in the White House?

"The New York Times recently revealed the email exchange as part of a long profile about the two men. According to the media outlet, the message, sent to Zucker via Hope Hicks, a Trump spokesperson, read,"Jeff â€" Too bad you (CNN) couldn't be honest with how well I did in the debate. The dumbest thing I ever did was get you the job at CNN â€" you are the most disloyal person. Just remember, I always seem to find a way to get even. Best wishes, Donald J. Trump."

The then-candidate had reportedly been unhappy about the level of pushback he had gotten from CNN debate moderators about sexually inappropriate comments he had made about women."

The article from NYT. Warning ... many words

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/magazine/cnn-had-a-problem-donald-trump-solved-it.html

Remember when you asked me for an example of when you knowingly indulge in bullshit and spreading lies. This is just one of the many times you have...and I'm not particularly a big fan of Trump lately but you suck worse.  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2017, 11:24:00 AM
Remember when you asked me for an example of when you knowingly indulge in bullshit and spreading lies. This is just one of the many times you have...and I'm not particularly a big fan of Trump lately but you suck worse.  ;)

I get it now. So when you don't accept the facts and evidence as provided by reputable news organizations it's lies and bullshit. Show me where it said the New York Times is lying about this

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on April 13, 2017, 11:49:38 AM
I get it now. So when you don't accept the facts and evidence as provided by reputable news organizations it's lies and bullshit. Show me where it said the New York Times is lying about this

What facts?! You're indulging in gossipy bullshit from fucking CNN and the NYT! You're a piece of shit but you actually seem self-aware enough to realize that.  ::)

TigerLily

Better check your meds, doc

Quote from: TigerLily on April 13, 2017, 11:49:38 AM

Aw, you believe CNN and the New York Times are still reputable news organizations.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2017, 12:26:14 PM
Aw, you believe CNN and the New York Times are still reputable news organizations.

Yeah and I'm the one who should check my meds.  ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

New York Times. Definitely. CNN. Never watch it.

I would bet you and doc are big fans of that dreck consisting of Fox, Breitbart, etc. Thinly disguised propaganda. Certainly not "news" outlets.

But I'm the delusional one

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on April 13, 2017, 05:53:10 PM

I would bet you and doc are big fans of that dreck consisting of Fox, Breitbart, etc. Thinly disguised propaganda. Certainly not "news" outlets.

Hint:  The fewer fucks given, the less likely delusion might occur. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on April 13, 2017, 05:53:10 PM

It's funny that you put "news" in quotes like that. It's almost as if you understand that the so-called legitimate mainstream news is just propaganda bullshit.  If you were simply delusional, like meister, I could forgive a little...but you know full well what you're doing; which is why you're worse than Hitler. :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2017, 06:06:54 PM
It's funny that you put "news" in quotes like that. It's almost as if you understand that the so-called legitimate mainstream news is just propaganda bullshit.  If you were simply delusional, like meister, I could forgive a little...but you know full well what you're doing; which is why you're worse than Hitler. :D
Oh, c'mon Doc.  NO ONE is worse than Hitler, not even Obumfuck.  Although, Obumfuck is a close 2nd. ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 13, 2017, 06:11:14 PM
Oh, c'mon Doc.  NO ONE is worse than Hitler, not even Obumfuck.  Although, Obumfuck is a close 2nd. ;) ;D

I was being ironic, Starr...because the left loves to use that one so much.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 13, 2017, 06:11:14 PM

You're an idiot.