• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2016, 06:01:31 AM
Yeah, not nice posting a picture of Patty for the video cover.  I wouldn't be surprised if hes going on about Pittsburg Dad in the hopes of getting his attention, riding on his coat tails, and getting some Views to his channel from bellowing on about the PittsburgDad all the time.

You give him too much credit.  He mostly likes to have something to bluster about

He picked his 'the guy from Pittsburg' tag with no real thought to it, and now acts like he's the arbiter of all things Pittsburgh.

If he was that invested, he'd move back.  Really, what's holding him in Calif, his welfare set up?

By the way Brig, do you know if anyone has confessed to sending him the underwear and $65 ?

Lilith

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 09, 2016, 08:13:40 AM
By the way Brig, do you know if anyone has confessed to sending him the underwear and $65 ?

I have heard nothing/nada.

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2016, 08:00:10 AM
... falkie2013. The knight of free speech in his shining armor...

He would claim he's exercising his free speech in denouncing others exercising theirs.  Probably learned that from 'protesters' in SF.

Lilith

Who

I found this quote on the net:

"While being an open-book has noble qualities, few things can destroy our lives as much as failing to have boundaries with other people. Telling everything to everyone can have disastrous consequences."

Remind you of anyone?  What  do you think compels Senda to reveal every sordid detail of his life to the world by making videos?

He makes a trip to the grocery store.  He makes a video to show the world what he bought.
He can't find his girlfriend.  He makes a video.
His knee hurts.  He makes a video.
He buys a useless widget.  He makes a video.
Kathy gets free food vouchers at a church.  He makes a video.
Kathy inhales a steak.  He makes a video.
He gets a case of the Hershey squirts.  He makes a video.

Lilith

Quote from: Who on June 09, 2016, 08:43:43 AM
I found this quote on the net:

"While being an open-book has noble qualities, few things can destroy our lives as much as failing to have boundaries with other people. Telling everything to everyone can have disastrous consequences."

Remind you of anyone?  What  do you think compels Senda to reveal every sordid detail of his life to the world by making videos?

He makes a trip to the grocery store.  He makes a video to show the world what he bought.
He can't find his girlfriend.  He makes a video.
His knee hurts.  He makes a video.
He buys a useless widget.  He makes a video.
Kathy gets free food vouchers at a church.  He makes a video.
Kathy inhales a steak.  He makes a video.
He gets a case of the Hershey squirts.  He makes a video.

It would be a LOT less expensive for him to just use Facebook.

Who

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2016, 08:48:23 AM
It would be a LOT less expensive for him to just use Facebook.

He's got 27 friends on Facebook.  Most of them appear to be cats.  Since he can't post his videos on Bellgab, he's now posting them on his Facebook page.  He can't live without an audience, even if that audience is just a handful of strangers and cats on Facebook.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 09, 2016, 08:12:50 AM

He picked his 'the guy from Pittsburg' tag with no real thought to it, and now acts like he's the arbiter of all things Pittsburgh.

analog kid

Quote from: Who on June 09, 2016, 09:03:28 AM
He's got 27 friends on Facebook.  Most of them appear to be cats.  Since he can't post his videos on Bellgab, he's now posting them on his Facebook page.  He can't live without an audience, even if that audience is just a handful of strangers and cats on Facebook.

He's lost the income from Kathy's welfare checks, and the ad and grifting revenue from posting his videos here. Major reduction in toy acquisitions from ebay.

He's got 27 friends on Facebook.  Most of them appear to be cats. 

That is upper right hand corner material, right there.

ONeill

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 09, 2016, 08:04:59 AM
I just get a blank screen.

Open a dispute with Paypal, maybe you'll get your 30$.

chefist

That's why he made such a long YT post in reply to mine. He doesn't want to admit to himself that BellGab was really his only outlet. In his mind he is as popular, if not more so, than Pitt Dad...

3OctaveFart

There has to be a way to get YouTube to disable his channel.

He is a natural lawbreaker and must have violated some aspect of whatever TOS he didn't read.

He and his crone of a girlfriend have already accused a private citizen of a pretty heinous crime.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 09, 2016, 09:55:43 AM
There has to be a way to get YouTube to disable his channel.

He is a natural lawbreaker and must have violated some aspect of whatever TOS he didn't read.

He and his crone of a girlfriend have already accused a private citizen of a pretty heinous crime.

Is outing someone like Patty who wanted to remain private a violation? What about all the private information on MV that he told everyone in a public video? How about violating Kathy's HIPPA rights by revealing her medical information?

LadyFish

I don't get all the hate Falkie has for Patty.  Doesn't he get that Kathy essentially ditched him for a few days?

Kathy didn't even call him before she left her apartment to go with Patty.  Kathy left plenty of food and water out for her cat, so she knew she would be away for awhile before she even left. Kathy took her 2 for 1 meal coupons with her. Kathy could have called Falkie on her own phone or sent him an email if she had wanted to contact him.   

Kathy was likely bored of being alone in her apartment and was grateful to be getting away for a few days. Kathy might be afraid of the wrath of the SendaMonster and is now claiming the "kidnapping" story to cover her tracks.

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2016, 09:42:47 AM
Open a dispute with Paypal, maybe you'll get your 30$.

I had a feeling that MV was behind this.  First Falkie, now me.  Maybe YOU are next.

Who

Quote from: LadyFish on June 09, 2016, 10:17:10 AM
I don't get all the hate Falkie has for Patty.  Doesn't he get that Kathy essentially ditched him for a few days?

Senda used to have high praise for Patty.  He said in one video that Patty was always there when someone needed help.  He said Patty was helping him clean his apartment one day while Kathy sat nearby naked and did nothing but watch Patty work.  She took Kathy in for several months after Senda threw her out on the street.  No mention was made of Kathy helping Patty with the rent or groceries.  I think it was jealousy that turned Senda against Patty.  He's annoyed that Patty has three cars and he has none.  Patty's daughter helps her pay her bills and took her to Hawaii.  Patty wouldn't sell one of her cars to Senda for next to nothing.  Patty refused to drive Senda and Kathy for Senda's birthday dinner.  Senda said that was "mean-spirited." He hates her because he's jealous and she refuses to let him use her as a doormat.  Senda's the ultimate self-centered jerk.

Lilith

He's got a "SendMoney" link, in the dropdown next to the Message Box on his facebook page  LOLOLOL's

... there's a "report" box in the drop down as well.

Quote from: Who on June 09, 2016, 10:50:35 AM
Senda used to have high praise for Patty.  He said in one video that Patty was always there when someone needed help.  He said Patty was helping him clean his apartment one day while Kathy sat nearby naked and did nothing but watch Patty work.  She took Kathy in for several months after Senda threw her out on the street.  No mention was made of Kathy helping Patty with the rent or groceries.  I think it was jealousy that turned Senda against Patty.  He's annoyed that Patty has three cars and he has none.  Patty's daughter helps her pay her bills and took her to Hawaii.  Patty wouldn't sell one of her cars to Senda for next to nothing.  Patty refused to drive Senda and Kathy for Senda's birthday dinner.  Senda said that was "mean-spirited." He hates her because he's jealous and she refuses to let him use her as a doormat.  Senda's the ultimate self-centered jerk.

Senda tossed Kathy out to live in a shelter but Patty took her in. Then when Patty told Kathy that she needs to find a place to live Semda turned on Patty.

Also a very strange thing happened, the rape accusation.
First the story of Sendas prison rape was told. Senda acted upset that it was told but no one believed it so then he got upset that no one believed it. So Senda said that Kathy was going to make a video to prove it was true. Kathy made a video but it was her rape allegation.

someone should start a kickstarter/gofundme page so Patty could sue Falkie and Open Wounds Gacy for defamation

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 09, 2016, 01:09:02 PM
someone should start a kickstarter/gofundme page so Patty could sue Falkie and Open Wounds Gacy for defamation

Agreed. I would donate to Patty's cause. Does anyone know the sainted woman's phone #? PM me. TIA

Quote from: Mizak on June 09, 2016, 06:23:28 AM
He actually did grow up by Pittsburgh....

https://youtu.be/2TgWloAS86s

Yes he did and it informs the comedy on the show.
However Falkie claims he is a faker and that Pittsburgh Dad is his stage name. But he is not trying to make people think that Pittsburgh Dad is a real person, it is a character plays so for that part where he grew up is irreverent. It just matters in the script writing.

Pittsburgh Dad is also not a stage name. A stage name is when an actor changes his name to perform, like Marion Morrison going by John Wayne or Anthony Senda going by George.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 09, 2016, 01:55:44 PM

Pittsburgh Dad is also not a stage name. A stage name is when an actor changes his name to perform, like Marion Morrison going by John Wayne or Anthony Senda going by George  Douchebag.

FIFY

I assume the rest of us know what a stage name is, it's only brainless Senda that does not understand the concept.

Who

Senda is completely detached from reality.  In one of his more revealing videos  he stares blankly into space and says, "I just don't understand why Patty doesn't want to be in my videos."

This animated GIF is not from that particular video but it does illustrate how Senda's mind (such as it is) sometimes jumps the rails and he just stares off into space for awhile.

WOTR

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 09, 2016, 10:03:49 AM
Is outing someone like Patty who wanted to remain private a violation? What about all the private information on MV that he told everyone in a public video? How about violating Kathy's HIPPA rights by revealing her medical information?
Kathy's Hippo rights are fully intact.  Not only does she still have access to him, but he will even provide the mayo.

Quote from: LadyFish on June 09, 2016, 10:17:10 AM

Kathy didn't even call him before she left her apartment to go with Patty.  Kathy left plenty of food and water out for her cat, so she knew she would be away for awhile before she even left. Kathy took her 2 for 1 meal coupons with her. Kathy could have called Falkie on her own phone or sent him an email if she had wanted to contact him.   

Kathy was likely bored of being alone in her apartment and was grateful to be getting away for a few days. Kathy might be afraid of the wrath of the SendaMonster and is now claiming the "kidnapping" story to cover her tracks.

The excuse given for not calling was Senda would see Patty's phone number if she called him. Patty did not want Senda calling her up all the time and bugging her for a ride. Senda knows he is a huge pain in the ass so he accepted that reason.

Fact is that Kathy went out for the weekend to have fun and not deal with Senda. She could have *67 and blocked Patty's number if she wanted to call him, but why the hell would she want to?