• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on December 05, 2016, 12:09:30 PM
My quasi-health practitioner told me I had reached toxic levels of Bellgab and required an emergency 28-day detox including colloidal gold (silver wasn't potent enough), arctic chaga and tons of toomeric. But on day 25 I've decided I prefer dirty to purity.

Missed you too, sweetie

You self administered all those detox ingredients and preferred filthy, dirty, disgusting and unholy instead?

You'll go far in life.

We missed you more than you'll ever know. You're worth more to us than any prize unicorn or yak.

TigerLily

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2016, 12:18:05 PM
You self administered all those detox ingredients and preferred filthy, dirty, disgusting and unholy instead?

You'll go far in life.

We missed you more than you'll ever know. You're worth more to us than any prize unicorn or yak.

Sweet talker. I think you're just angling for my special Green Tea and Tequila Cleanse Diet recipe

p.s. Thank God the yaks have left. Bellgab stinks enough even without them. Praise mv

ItsOver

My quasi-health practitioner told me I had reached toxic levels of Bellgab and required an emergency 28-day detox including colloidal gold (silver wasn't potent enough), arctic chaga and tons of toomeric. But on day 25 I've decided I prefer dirty to purity.

Missed you too, sweetie
What, no Carnivora?  You can be forgiven for not going with the Tangy Tangerine.

TigerLily

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2016, 12:36:57 PM
What, no Carnivora?  You can be forgiven for not going with the Tangy Tangerine.

My quasi-health practitioner advised against it. She gave it to her dog once and it contracted mange. Now has to take double doses of Dynovite. It's a cabal conspiracy pyramid scheme scam

Dyna-X

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2016, 12:36:57 PM

Real Bellgab rebels drink Tang, none of this Noory Tangerine Kool-Aid, LOL.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dyna-X on December 05, 2016, 12:45:38 PM
Real Bellgab rebels drink Tang, none of this Noory Tangerine Kool-Aid, LOL.

Tang and tequila

Quote from: TigerLily on December 05, 2016, 12:44:02 PM
My quasi-health practitioner advised against it. She gave it to her dog once and it contracted mange. Now has to take double doses of Dynovite. It's a cabal conspiracy pyramid scheme scam
TL! Good to see you back.

Dyna-X

Quote from: TigerLily on December 05, 2016, 12:49:43 PM
Tang and tequila

Have to try that.
I just found this one! Could power a Saturn V to the Moon!
A Midwinter Tang Cocktail

Serves 1

1 1/2 ounces light blended Scotch whiskey
1 ounce Tang (2 tablespoons in 1 cup water to make it) or 1 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
1/2 ounce Amaretto
1 dash Angostura bitters
Orange peel, expressed through a flame (optional, but it adds more depth of flavor)

Shake the Scotch, Tang, Amaretto, and bitters with ice for 15 seconds and strain into a chilled rocks glass (with large ice cube) or a chilled coupe. Express orange peel through the flame of a lit match over the drinks and drop peel into glass.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dyna-X on December 05, 2016, 01:02:26 PM
Have to try that.
I just found this one! Could power a Saturn V to the Moon!
A Midwinter Tang Cocktail

Serves 1

1 1/2 ounces light blended Scotch whiskey
1 ounce Tang (2 tablespoons in 1 cup water to make it) or 1 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
1/2 ounce Amaretto
1 dash Angostura bitters
Orange peel, expressed through a flame (optional, but it adds more depth of flavor)

Shake the Scotch, Tang, Amaretto, and bitters with ice for 15 seconds and strain into a chilled rocks glass (with large ice cube) or a chilled coupe. Express orange peel through the flame of a lit match over the drinks and drop peel into glass.
Oh, man, why would you want to ruin Scotch with Tang.  ;)  If I was using the good stuff, I wouldn't want to mix it with Tang and I wouldn't want to drink the crappy scotch, with or without Tang.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2016, 01:22:04 PM
Oh, man, why would you want to ruin Scotch with Tang.  ;)  If I was using the good stuff, I wouldn't want to mix it with Tang and I wouldn't want to drink the crappy scotch, with or without Tang.

Note; blended Scotch. Maybe it improves it? Certainly wouldn't adulterate a single malt.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on December 05, 2016, 12:44:02 PM

Try saying that after one of SV's more robust wine tasting orgies of depravity. Believe me, you won't be able to.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2016, 01:25:26 PM
Note; blended Scotch. Maybe it improves it? Certainly wouldn't adulterate a single malt.
Why fool around?  Just drink this crap.  Cheap and ready-to-go.  ;D

trostol

Missed you too, sweetie

clearly you did not have enough

other wise you would have been immune already

Uncle Duke

Tang and tequila

For years I drank tequila and grapefruit juice.  The grapefruit juice to kill the taste of the tequila, the tequila to kill the Vitamin C in the grapefruit juice.

TigerLily

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 05, 2016, 12:57:41 PM
TL! Good to see you back.

Thanks, darling. I hear wonderful things about the the Broad Cast. I will check it out

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2016, 01:28:47 PM
... Cheap and ready-to-go.  ;D

That's what SV says about Ibby but I never believed it

TigerLily

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 05, 2016, 03:23:04 PM
For years I drank tequila and grapefruit juice.  The grapefruit juice to kill the taste of the tequila, the tequila to kill the Vitamin C in the grapefruit juice.

A win win?

TigerLily

Quote from: trostol on December 05, 2016, 03:12:29 PM
clearly you did not have enough

other wise you would have been immune already

Something about ingesting plants that would ingest you back sounds iffy. Like a piranha cookout

TigerLily

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2016, 01:27:41 PM
Try saying that after one of SV's more robust wine tasting orgies of depravity. Believe me, you won't be able to.

Hmm ... Might be worth the numb tongue. Sho to shpeak

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: TigerLily on December 05, 2016, 03:32:48 PM
Hmm ... Might be worth the numb tongue. Sho to shpeak

They all say that; to begin with anyway. It then degenerates into a garbled, incoherent moaning, reminiscent of one of Jaz's monologues about his kinky habits.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2016, 12:18:05 PM

You'll go far in life.

Our Sister Tiger can take many forms.  ;)

]

Tang and tequila
Tequila-Tang...    sip, pow, bang.         I think I like it.  ;)    ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: /dev/null on December 05, 2016, 05:03:24 PM
Tequila-Tang...    sip, pow, bang.         I think I like it.  ;)    ;D

Rumor has it that it's a favorite of the astronauts. When they have too many they sing an offkey - and offcolor - version of "Fly Me to the Moon". Then when they start falling off the barstools they giggle and meet repeating "Houston. We have a problem". Good thing they're not commercial airline pilots

Quote from: TigerLily on December 05, 2016, 05:33:25 PM
Rumor has it that it's a favorite of the astronauts. When they have too many they sing an offkey - and offcolor - version of "Fly Me to the Moon". Then when they start falling off the barstools they giggle and meet repeating "Houston. We have a problem". Good thing they're not commercial airline pilots

;)    :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: /dev/null on December 05, 2016, 05:56:12 PM

;)    :)

Oh come on! We've all rolled and flown inverted in an airliner.

Quote from: ShayP on December 03, 2016, 04:54:02 PM
In the last attachment Art stated he does't want his pregnant wife "exposed to the mad dog press..."  Does he really think hoards of reporters will show up on his property?  Nobody showed up when he claimed there was a stalker.  What about pulling his daughter from school?  Who cares about the kid's feelings, right? 

Hell, the "stalker" didn't even show up.

Quote from: ShayP on December 03, 2016, 04:54:02 PM
In the last attachment Art stated he does't want his pregnant wife "exposed to the mad dog press..."  Does he really think hoards of reporters will show up on his property?  Nobody showed up when he claimed there was a stalker.  What about pulling his daughter from school?  Who cares about the kid's feelings, right? 

It was stated earlier that Art should just ignore what Savage said.  Yeah!  That's something that should've been laughed off.  Maybe Art could've called him and asked what his problem was.  He took the time to take a picture of his pistol when there was the stalker threat.  It showed he meant business.  ::)

I think Art is hurt because the "in joke" is bandied about by people  Art considers his peers.

Few know who he is, the networks don't care, there's not going to be a media feeding frenzy over this. 

Wasn't he adding all sorts of top secret security measures, after the 'stalker' and the 'shooter' incidents?  What, we're supposed to take his word for it that he went into hiding?  I doubt he went anywhere.

ItsOver

Quote from: Virginia Gentleman on December 05, 2016, 07:08:51 PM
Hell, the "stalker" didn't even show up.
Heh.  The "stalker" has probably died from boredom by now.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2016, 06:31:14 PM
Oh come on! We've all rolled and flown inverted in an airliner.
I may have, but I don't remember.   (  *  Damn you,  Evil Tequila Tang  *  )        ;D