• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 30, 2018, 01:12:38 PM
I called it back then.  March.  At the earliest.

Well, April, it is then. 

Or.

Maybe not.

there's a whole lot of sand to get in our clit before then.  Or internet bills to not be paid.  Or pet goldfish to drown. 

whoozit

How is the lass that cried radio show?  Did she score any new appliances?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 21, 2018, 06:22:32 PM
Looking like April 11th

[tweet]974141691014909953[/tweet]
A risky move what with pollen allergies, bees and other biting insects waking up, spring showers that could turn into storms, the baseball season starting, and what-not. She might want to hold off a bit. A internet 'radio' host can never be too careful- it is, statistically, the most dangerous job hobby in the USA. But, on the other hand, spring means summer is not too far away and you know that means air conditioners might be needed.

Quote from: albrecht on March 21, 2018, 06:40:05 PM
A risky move what with pollen allergies, bees and other biting insects waking up, spring showers that could turn into storms, the baseball season starting, and what-not. She might want to hold off a bit. A internet 'radio' host can never be too careful- it is, statistically, the most dangerous job hobby in the USA. But, on the other hand, spring means summer is not too far away and you know that means air conditioners might be needed.

Also that Chinese Space Station can't stay up there forever....................................

Roswells, Art

Looking like April 11th

https://twitter.com/HauntedSkeptic_/status/974141691014909953

Did she give a reason for not being on lately, or has she been giving weekly excuses or did she just give up on even trying to explain why? Last I heard she said after the holidays she'll be on. Which is a good one because there is a holiday somewhere every day of the year. Also, April 11th? Let us take bets.

Zenman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 21, 2018, 06:46:17 PM
Also that Chinese Space Station can't stay up there forever....................................

Lol, I'm pretty sure that's a new one for the list.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on March 21, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

;D

Zenman

So, what will her excuse be this week? I predict something to do with robots (it's about the only thing left).

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zenman on April 09, 2018, 11:06:39 PM
So, what will her excuse be this week? I predict something to do with robots (it's about the only thing left).

I bet robots is next week.

Polar vortex?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 09, 2018, 11:11:11 PM
I bet robots is next week.

Polar vortex?

I'm in for something more low key.   She has to work on tax return

Dr. MD MD

Last minute invite to a blood drinking party with Kamala Harris. ;)

chefist

Looking like April 11th

https://twitter.com/HauntedSkeptic_/status/974141691014909953

"Radio"? Is she actually on any radio station that transmits from a radio tower?

Juan

I think I’ve still got a button on my radio programmed to her feed, but I can’t remember what time.

ShayP

I'd be more inclined to care if her format still had the awesome 80's look.

...As apposed to this weird look.

Regardless, she is a snowflake and a beggar.   Hopefully that AC unit that was crowdfunded is still working.  80 degrees in her studio must've been excruciating.  ::)  Falkie could've let her borrow one of his box fans.

chefist

Quote from: ShayP on April 11, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

Regardless, she is a snowflake and a beggar.   Hopefully that AC unit that was crowdfunded is still working.  80 degrees in her studio must've been excruciating.  ::)  Falkie could've let her borrow one of his box fans.

Ha. 😁 Thinking the same thing.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on April 11, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

Agree on all points. All "radio" hosts, and especially guests, should have websites that look at minimum mid-90s free hotdog designed and hosted by geocities. More attention will given if one uses a black ground and bright white text with lots of bright, flashing links on margins. Bonus if links are dead or advertise "prepper" equipment or healing/UFO conferences that have already taken place and links to other shows with hosts even crazier than you and marginal "networks."

ps: what was the excuse this time?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2018, 05:37:53 PM
Agree on all points. All "radio" hosts, and especially guests, should have websites that look at minimum mid-90s free hotdog designed and hosted by geocities. More attention will given if one uses a black ground and bright white text with lots of bright, flashing links on margins. Bonus if links are dead or advertise "prepper" equipment or healing/UFO conferences that have already taken place and links to other shows with hosts even crazier than you and marginal "networks."

ps: what was the excuse this time?

It should take forever to load and once it does well over half the things on the page are either pointless or useless. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 05:42:32 PM
It should take forever to load and once it does well over half the things on the page are either pointless or useless. ;)
Yeah, that goes without saying. Navigation should be as difficult as possible, with many dead links, scrolling scripts that are too fast and/or too slow to read, etc. Some jarring audio jingle or video that won't play is nice also.

Juan

Star fields, they must have star fields. And the scroll goes on forever.

ShayP

The look of the site.  Not the functionality you jokers.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on April 11, 2018, 05:58:08 PM
Star fields, they must have star fields. And the scroll goes on forever.

Hoagie's page is still the closest to what we're talking about here. :D

akwilly

If the web page doesn't include lasers I ain't clicking on it

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 06:01:49 PM
Hoagie's page is still the closest to what we're talking about here. :D
I haven't checked recently but Rense was still kicking it old school. Earthfiles was but I think has been updated. Haven't checked out Unknown Country in a while.

weeberwubber

2 minutes to showtime!

weeberwubber

1 minute! zomg zomg zomg zomg zomg 1 minute!

weeberwubber

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 11, 2018, 06:59:21 PM
Really? There's a show?! ???

If you look at deeptalkradio dot com it says Amy on the Radio Live at 9pm / 8pm central