• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

boxman

Quote from: NefariousBanana on August 04, 2015, 12:31:25 AM
I did too.  I thought it was my headphones for a second.
Good to know.. I was worrying it was my headphone cable or soundcard.

trostol

yeah when i think of making a movie i think...hey lemme get Kevin Sorbo

3 observations:
1.The direction of the news is so good. I love the reports.
2. Art sounds like Art when he answers the phone. Over a decade of callers saying it doesn't sound like him seems odd. Maybe it's the audio quality?
3. This Kevin Sorbo commercial is my jam. I love his voice.

Sleep so you can dream so you can wake up..... would love to hear Art interview this guy!!!!

https://youtu.be/k6C2UUMgQWs

lonevoice

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 04, 2015, 12:28:54 AM
For someone who claims to be well-read, you apparently have never grasped SciFi's political position.  He is an independent. You need to learn how to comprehend what you "read".
And I've never been to Texas.   ;D

Question for anyone who's called in and got through: how long were you on hold?  I'm not sure how busy the lines are on average, especially on an open lines night.

Jackstar

Quote from: Stephen on August 04, 2015, 12:22:44 AM
nope it's the cochlear implants that hammer the sibilance off all the "s" sounds to a buzzzz... sounds like a "z" - type a "z"...

Oh! Well that totally makes sense then. Stay away from acetaminophen, it's almost as bad as the fluoride.

BattyBrooke

That obnoxious giggle monster of a woman is the reason Art only talks to males, and not females (except Redacted, because, well, she's awesome) on here. Such an embarassment to us.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 04, 2015, 12:28:54 AM
For someone who claims to be well-read, you apparently have never grasped SciFi's political position.  He is an independent. You need to learn how to comprehend what you "read".

Thanks man. Freaking weird in here tonight.

CrazyMax46

Was it just me, or did that last news story forget to mention what fruit that tapeworm came from?

chefist

Quote from: lonevoice on August 04, 2015, 12:33:33 AM
And I've never been to Texas.   ;D

I respect you Lonevoice....I just feel ashamed for my attraction to Elvira as a young man...

lonevoice

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 04, 2015, 12:31:11 AM
That jorch twit keeps referring to you as lonestar.  He's done this 2 or 3 times now.  Is he in the early stages of dementia perhaps?  He is very confused.
Hahaha.  ;D

AppealPlay

Quote from: NefariousBanana on August 04, 2015, 12:34:54 AM
Question for anyone who's called in and got through: how long were you on hold?  I'm not sure how busy the lines are on average, especially on an open lines night.

There's no "on hold" with Skype which is what I use to call.  You just ring and ring until it times out and do it again and again until Art picks up the call.  I started calling around 1am and got through at around 2am.

bateman

Quote from: chefist on August 04, 2015, 12:36:18 AM
I respect you Lonevoice....I just feel ashamed for my attraction to Elvira as a young man...

Nothing shameful about motorboating, sir.

PrairieGhost

I've looked in the settings and can not seem to find how to block someone on here. Does that even exist?

starrmtn001

Elvira was a young man??? :o  No Way!!! ;) ;D

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 04, 2015, 12:35:24 AM
That obnoxious giggle monster of a woman is the reason Art only talks to males, and not females (except Redacted, because, well, she's awesome) on here. Such an embarassment to us.
One of my all time favorite open lines callers was the one who told JC to, "Get off my back little man." She also opened the call laughing at him. Good times.

SciFiAuthor

I have no shame. I thought she was hot as all get out and had many a lovely shower thinking of Elvira as a teen.  ;D

Meister_000

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 04, 2015, 12:26:39 AM
It's considerably more difficult to get on air on the other show because you have to beat the screener with a story and then have Noory think it's interesting enough to take.

Tommey is such a brown-noser