• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Chefist on January 21, 2017, 07:00:10 PM
Please feel free to PM me at anytime, and I will make our vast libraries of sound bites and audio available and at your disposal.

Thanks, I will do that in the next few days. Others who wish to contribute can contact me, too.

Lilith

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on January 21, 2017, 09:12:58 PM
Thanks, I will do that in the next few days. Others who wish to contribute can contact me, too.

Feel free to use any sewergab/Senda commentary from my vids.

Not that you would want to, but just in case something might fit..
No need to ask, just use it.

Don't let the GabbingNowâ,,¢ worry you, it's just to copy George.

chefist

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on January 21, 2017, 09:12:58 PM

Cheers and all the best on your new venture!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on January 21, 2017, 09:44:07 PM
If your "Roadtrip to Martinez" route takes you through KC, stop and pick me up.

PM me for the address...

thanks mang!

i thought you'd never ask.

SergeantMajor

George,
You must respond to you mug on the BellGab Prius! Your fans demand your reaction. Please include outrage, pathos and indignation! Where is the circle of trust plus Jason in all of this! Your reaction is demanded!!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 21, 2017, 05:47:37 PM
I would like to meet Fifi..

Everyone should meet FiFi.

SWT called me awhile back, when they were in town for business and wanted to meet for drinks. 

The first thing one notices is her smile, her graciousness.  Tall, slim, beautiful, I don't wish to be gauche, but Falkie would certainly admire her attributes - really, just a delight.

Warm, I've never met anyone as generous.  She insisted we go to one of the more well know restaurants around here.  Very expensive, a place most people would never go even if they had the money.  We got to talking, it's stunning the causes she supports, the amounts she gives - to deserving individuals down on their luck, as well as effective organizations doing needed work. 

Considering he's a friend of her husband's, I'm more than a little surprised she hasn't written Falkie a check - enough to get him settled comfortably in retirement.  I wonder what he did to upset her?

Anyway, I hope to meet her again some day.

Quote from: pate on January 21, 2017, 09:44:07 PM
If your "Roadtrip to Martinez" route takes you through KC, stop and pick me up.

PM me for the address...

thanks mang!

I have got to borrow those wheels. I have a government job and drive as part of my duties. Doing official state business in that would bring a tear to my eye.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 21, 2017, 08:01:30 PM
No one every gets weepy over us Detroit natives.   Carl here does an outstanding job of teaching the masses to speak properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn9yJPrPqmk

Ain't no party like a Detroit party, because a Detroit party don't stop!

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 21, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

He calls her sweetie a few times and says he wants to give her a big hug.
Later he says he likes hugging women but not men because it is gross.

I think hug is a sexual thing here and Falkie is trying to poke her.

wife walked in on me listening to Martinez tonight... you try to explain that one.

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on January 21, 2017, 10:54:11 PM
wife walked in on me listening to Martinez tonight... you try to explain that one.

I apologize...thanks for the new listener...

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on January 21, 2017, 10:54:11 PM

Was it the champagne bottle up the pooper part?

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 21, 2017, 10:52:43 PM

I understood that as well...

Quote from: Chefist on January 21, 2017, 11:18:43 PM
I understood that as well...

You good folks are misinterpreting this.  The Master is a kind-hearted man who enjoys showing his affection for women through non-sexual physical contact.  He has promised to give Mrs. Gerry a big hug when he meets her someday (this year?!?) as well.  The Wives of the Circle (plus Mrs. Justin) will be lucky to receive their hugs from George!

FRIENDSHIP.

effluenza

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 21, 2017, 11:44:54 PM
You good folks are misinterpreting this.  The Master is a kind-hearted man who enjoys showing his affection for women through non-sexual physical contact.  He has promised to give Mrs. Gerry a big hug when he meets her someday (this year?!?) as well.  The Wives of the Circle (plus Mrs. Justin) will be lucky to receive their hugs from George!

FRIENDSHIP.

What has the fallout been for the Circle and what is the general feeling coming out of Casa Senda due to the revelation that MV is the newest benefactor of Fifi and SWT?

Quote from: effluenza on January 22, 2017, 12:06:49 AM
What has the fallout been for the Circle and what is the general feeling coming out of Casa Senda due to the revelation that MV is the newest benefactor of Fifi and SWT?

What happens in the Circle stays in the Circle.  George can address this for his audience if and when he chooses to, but it's not Ol' Gerry's place to comment on any response at this time.  I'm sure you can all understand.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 21, 2017, 10:52:43 PM

I wasn't sure how to put it earlier. But you nailed it.

Even his "apology" is misogynistic.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 22, 2017, 12:51:14 AM
What happens in the Circle stays in the Circle.  George can address this for his audience if and when he chooses to, but it's not Ol' Gerry's place to comment on any response at this time.  I'm sure you can all understand.
There's an old Mexican saying: "Three can keep a secret if two are dead."

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 22, 2017, 12:51:14 AM

This smells like trouble in paradise to me.

This is not the usual press release from Baghdad Gerry. Falkie be mad.

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 22, 2017, 01:06:27 AM
There's an old Mexican saying: "Three can keep a secret if two are dead."
There is an old Martinez saying: "Three cannot keep a secret, even if all three are dead."  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 21, 2017, 10:09:13 PM
Everyone should meet FiFi.

SWT called me awhile back, when they were in town for business and wanted to meet for drinks. 

The first thing one notices is her smile, her graciousness.  Tall, slim, beautiful, I don't wish to be gauche, but Falkie would certainly admire her attributes - really, just a delight.

Warm, I've never met anyone as generous.  She insisted we go to one of the more well know restaurants around here.  Very expensive, a place most people would never go even if they had the money.  We got to talking, it's stunning the causes she supports, the amounts she gives - to deserving individuals down on their luck, as well as effective organizations doing needed work. 

Considering he's a friend of her husband's, I'm more than a little surprised she hasn't written Falkie a check - enough to get him settled comfortably in retirement.  I wonder what he did to upset her?

Anyway, I hope to meet her again some day.

She sounds like  a very classy lady.  Always ready to assist those who are in need of a bit of a financial assist.  So many ppl want to help but just don't have the monetary muscle to provide for others.  But this lady, helps so many.....

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 21, 2017, 11:44:54 PM

FRIENDSHIP.

Hell, bro.  I'll hug Mrs. Gerry and you  won't have to wipe slobber or other bodily fluids off of her.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Sergeant Major on January 22, 2017, 04:57:19 AM

Dr Senda, using his vast medical skills, recalling his Jewish heritage and chef skills solves the Pittsburgh Stealers stomach problems.

twiki

https://youtu.be/OYVUCy22ho4

didn't the pedo casio use to do changing the kitty litter videos as well? is falkie resorting to copying another youtube "star"?

effluenza