• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 01:31:22 PM
P.S. I’ve never “ran” PB or anyone here off. He left of his own accord.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 01:37:43 PM

Then explain how I achieved this, loser. Maybe Lee can weigh-in and let you know that I have no power to ban people here and if they run off because of something I wrote here then they’re an even bigger emotionally fragile faggots than you, consensus-building poser.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 01:42:33 PM
Then explain how I achieved this, loser. Maybe Lee can weigh-in and let you know that I have no power to ban people here and if they run off because of something I wrote here then...
LOL!

Oh the excuse-making machine is cranking em out now... 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 01:51:11 PM
LOL!

Oh the excuse-making machine is cranking em out now... 8)

I see. You’ve got nothing...as usual. Cut and paste will only get you so far, then you actually need a brain to put the pieces together, poser.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 02:00:50 PM
I see. You’ve got nothing...as usual. Cut and paste will only get you so far, then you actually need a brain to put the pieces together, poser.

How often does Kid post here since you and I lit him up on the Bush/NWO linkages?

Has Pud come back since we tag-teamed him to forum shame?

Didn't you ride Paladin repeatedly until he dove for the Ellgab safe space?

Didn't you go after Tootsie tooth and nail for her digital art?

Didn't you slice into Azzerae for nothing more than associating with me?

I really don't know why you think your forum searchable and archived cyber-bullying is something you can erase.

Is it a mental deficiency, or just wishful thinking advertising, Komrade? 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 02:19:54 PM
How often does Kid post here since you and I lit him up on the Bush/NWO linkages?

Has Pud come back since we tag-teamed him to forum shame?

Didn't you ride Paladin repeatedly until he dove for the Ellgab safe space?

Didn't you go after Tootsie tooth and nail for her digital art?

Didn't you slice into Azzerae for nothing more than associating with me?

I really don't know why you think your forum searchable and archived cyber-bullying is something you can erase.

Is it a mental deficiency, or just wishful thinking advertising, Komrade? 8)

First, we didn’t do anything together. Pud was pretty much already gone by the time you registered here, poser, and your post history of vigorously defending the Bush dynasty is on record here for all to see. I think maybe you’re just confused. Maybe your cape is too tight and is cutting off the circulation to your brain. If you want to call my presenting your cheerleading loser friends with facts to the contrary “cyber-bullying” then you really are a virtue-signalling safespace faggot who’s in love with the smell of your own farts. 

P.S. Tootsie is an obvious mental case who produces shitty, derivartive “art” and Azz is so obviously your boyfriend. He only ever posts in support of you here. I have nothing to do with that but as usual, snowflakes like you will try to present this a “cyber-bullying.” So much for your support of free speech I guess, loser. This is why I like to point out what an obvious “conservative” poser you are.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 02:30:12 PM
Pud was pretty much already gone by the time you registered here, poser

I remember this timeline differently.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 02:30:12 PM
First, we didn’t do anything together.

Yeah we did, smoochy! And it was good...damned good...albeit it not for Pud... 8)

QuotePud was pretty much already gone by the time you registered here, poser,

But that's not what your forum mentor Jagoffstar said, now is it? He accused me of going after Pud like he was a former business partner so...there's that... :-\

Quoteand your post history of vigorously defending the Bush dynasty is on record here for all to see. [

So you can and will repost some tasty examples of it for all to peruse, won't you?

QuoteI think maybe you’re just confused. Maybe your cape is too tight and is cutting off the circulation to your brain. If you want to call my presenting your cheerleading loser friends with facts to the contrary “cyber-bullying” then you really are a virtue-signalling safespace faggot who’s in love with the smell of your farts.

"Facts"?
You?
Where?
When?

QuoteP.S. Tootsie is an obvious mental case who produces shitty, derivartive “art”

She was an effective meme troller here and the loss of her socks has set the political wars back noticeably.

Quoteand Azz is so obviously your boyfriend. He only ever posts in support of you here.

"Only?"

You know the archive is going to smack your ass on that one through the music thread alone if need be, liar. 8)

QuoteI have nothing to do with that but as usual, snowflakes like you will try to present this a “cyber-bullying.” So much for your support of free speech I guess, loser. This is why I like to point out what an obvious “conservative” pser you are.

It's amusing to watch you tie yourself in knots.

But it'd be even more mirthful to see you attempt to tell the truth. 8)

ksm32

Always wondered why he "Pud" didn't just add the "ding" Like he ran out of gas when choosing a username. That was the one thing he wouldn't argue about.

On a side note...……… check out the Free Solo documentary.

ItsOver

Quote from: ksm32 on February 21, 2019, 11:36:59 PM
Always wondered why he "Pud" didn't just add the "ding" Like he ran out of gas when choosing a username. That was the one thing he wouldn't argue about.

On a side note...……… check out the Free Solo documentary.
What's funny is The Pud claimed he didn't realize the alternate meaning for the term when he chose it for his BellGab stage name.  Somehow fitting.

whoozit

A friend once told me it’s sometimes hard to choose between dick and spotted dick.

albrecht

"49-year-old Starr MacDonald, in the middle of the road pulling her shirt up exposing her breasts and pulling down her pants to expose her genitals. They said she then began to inappropriately touch herself in front of vehicles on the road." 

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/woman-exposes-herself-stops-traffic-in-downtown-austin/1806308185 

"Arnoldo Tolico, 54, was visibly intoxicated and stumbling when officers approached him.  After questioning, Tolico admitted to police that he fired his new gun from his home into the ground because he wanted to "test it out." Police found 29 bullet casings on Tolico's back porch."
https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/austin-man-arrested-accused-of-firing-gun-into-ground-to-test-it-out-/1806279609

whoozit

I’m in Vegas for a week.  I’m considering buying some firecrackers and heading for a trip to Pahrump.

Quote from: whoozit on February 28, 2019, 07:11:20 PM
I’m in Vegas for a week.  I’m considering buying some firecrackers and heading for a trip to Pahrump.

Do it!   Grab a slice at  Big Dick while you are at it.

Juan

Quote from: whoozit on February 28, 2019, 07:11:20 PM
Order a pizza and see if Heather delivers.

aldousburbank

These gems are from my local police report:

11:17 a.m. â€" A caller reported Mick Jagger and President Trump are embezzling funds from a bank account.

12 p.m. â€" A caller from Joyce Drive and Whiting Street reported a woman twirling, doing leg kicks and digging in the ground in a big field.

2:03 p.m. â€" A caller from Lime Kiln Road and Ansonia Court reported a trespasser possibly casing houses and walking like Sasquatch.

pate

No wonder my internet has been out all day.

Fucking puppy.

His name is Mongo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwNJla8WvoY

I had a feeling about that one when I got him.

I haven't fleshed out his FULL name yet;  I need a last name for the little bastige.  Mongo Lloyd {something}, it'll come to me eventually.  Settled on his middle name a week ago...

Taaroa

QuoteThe "investment community" is basically a flock of pigeons, they see one pigeon who finds a tortilla chip and then the ones that notice take off and fly towards it and then the other 1000 pigeons just take off because they notice that everyone's starting to fly in that direction and when they land the chip is already gone and most of them never even knew there was one in the first place.

As a follow up:  they mill about pecking at anything until one takes off and spooks the rest at which point they all try to take off at once leaving nothing but shit behind.

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 30, 2019, 10:51:57 AM
I thought it was peep holes. ???
I must have posted that shit on a late Friday night, early Saturday morning. I cracked me up just now. I'm going to head over to the other place and say something nice about cats and git me a karma :)

ksm32

Band I used to Be in. Slippin' Lizard ;D  Chocolate Moose is about a fat black lady I use to bang. Hello Bella :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: ksm32 on April 01, 2019, 11:28:12 PM
Band I used to Be in. Slippin' Lizard ;D  Chocolate Moose is about a fat black lady I use to bang. Hello Bella :)
That's you on the right.  Right?  The buffed out hunky dude? ;) :-* ;D ;D ;D

ksm32

Quote from: StarrMountain on April 02, 2019, 02:19:24 AM
That's you on the right.  Right?  The buffed out hunky dude? ;) :-* ;D ;D ;D
Yes, you are correct. But it's not about me. If I hadn't closed my account at the other place I'd head on over and 1 you ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on April 02, 2019, 10:36:04 PM
closed my account at the other place

Is that a thing that can be done? I assumed accounts were eternal, like at Bellgab, or with herpes. If so, I'm eager to log in one more time to hit that button. Hopefully I can still remember my password--I honestly think it was "FUCK_YOU_ASSHOLE" but perhaps I'll need an emailed reminder.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on April 02, 2019, 10:36:04 PM
Yes, you are correct. But it's not about me. If I hadn't closed my account at the other place I'd head on over and 1 you ;)

I know you also sing and play guitar but you’re the drummer in the band, right?