• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Hog

NEWSTALK 1010AM CFRB Toronto, Canada is broadcasting MITD LIVE with Heather Wade, they are also streaming the same broadcast LIVE.

peace
Hog

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 14, 2015, 11:24:44 PM

If you make me explain the joke, I'm taking YOU to the sex dungeon.

yay!!!! lol

paladin1991

Quote from: Northern Nights on December 14, 2015, 11:09:27 PM
The Toronto affiliate 1010 is playing the live show and that's encouraging and a bit surprising too.

Good luck Heather, I'm pulling for you.

Thanks bro.  Every feed out of DMDN is constantly buffering for me.  Listening now to Toronto 1010.

ShayP

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 14, 2015, 11:24:25 PM
But definitely don't go outside and rub one out!

I just told my neighbor I was whittling.  :D

Robert

Quote from: Auslandia on December 14, 2015, 11:21:45 PMJesus.  Maybe rub one out & come back later
No lube needed, because her voice is the kind that Jean Shepherd used to describe as "made out of lanolin".

ItsOver

Quote from: slippingaway on December 14, 2015, 11:16:33 PM
How dare you! It'd be Dancing Queen and you know it!
I never listen to Orinoco Flow quite the same after that scene.

slippingaway

I'm pretty sure I know who JC is, in real life.  This guy I worked for. Him and his wife were avid listeners since the 90's and I'm about 80% sure JC Webster III was his moniker.  I walked in on him when he thought he was alone and he was yelling back at the radio in "full-on JC", but when I walked in on him he cleared his throat and spoke like normal.
Quote from: The Snorchlax on December 14, 2015, 11:17:09 PM
Let JC deal with him!

K_Dubb

So many "holes" are going unpunned.  For the first time I feel this might be the end.

Oleus

I used to live in Savannah and can't wait to hear the rest of this show.  Have to turn in which I am not happy about but love live the desert

Dr. MD MD

The hole that could not be filled....sounds like one of my exes  :P

Quote from: Robert on December 14, 2015, 11:20:23 PM
Producer needs to lower Heather's level a little relative to the guest's volume, mostly because Heather's sooo seductive sounding that her voice needs to be downplayed.
I'm pretty sure Heather is interviewing and producing.

Rix Gins

Come on Dude.  You know you wanna jump in the hole that won't be filled.

norland2424

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 14, 2015, 11:27:45 PM
So many "holes" are going unpunned.  For the first time I feel this might be the end.

Lol what?

Dixon Bawls

I know.
I'm still thinking about "fake hole."

nbirnes

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 14, 2015, 11:23:33 PM

It could all come back together. Maybe recover and come back stronger? Stay tuned.

Beat me to it.

Robert

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 14, 2015, 11:26:52 PMThanks bro.  Every feed out of DMDN is constantly buffering for me.  Listening now to Toronto 1010.
I've resorted to that a couple of times with MITD.