• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Multiple fatalities at Pittsburgh synagogue

Started by Gd5150, October 27, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 28, 2018, 08:18:43 AM
doctors out there that could help you out

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 07:24:03 AM
The end to the trafficking of children--for any purpose. Globally.

Let's focus on why we're here.

Dr. MD MD

Wow, that hurts.  I hope you aren't so uncomfortable about your uncircumcised dog-dick that you think that would prevent me from having a beer with you?
I mean as long as you don't wave it around and gross me out, it's cool, brah!

I think there are professional medical non-Jew Adult Circumcision doctors out there that could help you out if your dog-dick is really bothering you that much.  Just sayin'.

And who is to say I am not still drinking to excess?

;D

Gd5150

Remember when the democrat media/party blamed Farrakhan for his lifetime of antisemistom? Me neither.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 28, 2018, 08:46:42 AM
Me neither.

... that's literally the only thing I ever heard about him being famous for. Literally. For my entire life. Who was the 3rd President of The United States in your home dimension, and what color was the sky there?

Jackstar

as long as you don't wave it around and gross me out

[attachment=1,msg1271931]

[attachment=2,msg1271931]

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 08:50:20 AM
... that's literally the only thing I ever heard about him being famous for. Literally. For my entire life. Who was the 3rd President of The United States in your home dimension, and what color was the sky there?

Literally? Ease back, stay focused on kids dicks pudofile.

pate

Let's not put lipstick on a pig placenta hear.

As somebody's two-timing ManDate said:

"If you like your uncircumcised dog-dick you can keep it."

Talk about autistic defense of the doggy-style position...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

Let's focus on why we're here.

How is circumcision related to child trafficking? Is there a foreskin trade or something? ???

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 28, 2018, 08:58:10 AM
Literally? Ease back, stay focused on kids dicks pudofile.
"You go back, Jack, do it again, wheels turning 'round and 'round..."

http://youtu.be/7JkS8WB94ME

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2018, 09:03:06 AM
Is there a foreskin trade or something?

[attachment=1]

Life is tough. It's tougher when one can't read.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 28, 2018, 09:25:40 AM
Let's focus on why you're here.

We have a thread for that. You're welcome to focus all you like--how many fingers can you see me holding up?

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:28:24 AM
We have a thread for that. You're welcome to focus all you like--how many fingers can you see me holding up?

One, via tuurd eye remote viewing.

Gotta rake the yard, use sayettaLite feed #xyz to see my baboon ass that I will present fear y'oar viewing plasir, Jack-mate!

Metron2267

https://qz.com/quartzy/1230002/sandra-bullock-and-cate-blanchett-had-a-penis-facial-its-not-that-strange/

Quotethe serum used for the treatment is made from stem cells derived from the removed foreskins of newborn babies in South Korea [...] Oprah endorsed a cream with foreskin-related compounds in them [...] the company says were cultivated originally from the stem cells of a single baby foreskin 20 years ago

So are you opposed to all stem cell harvests?

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 28, 2018, 09:38:35 AM
I will present fear

[attachment=1]

When I research and especially when I discuss this subject, I get nauseous, literally shaking, elevated respiration--the whole bit. That PTS is no joke--which makes people who lie about that shit all the more horrific, but I digress--and although it's tempting to mention this as a compelling fact, it's not really all that hard to push through it. Be a man. Do the right thing.

Have fun raking the yard! Gonna wear some tight pants? Maybe later, go out for a jog in blue jeans, that'll help you focus.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 09:47:53 AM
are you opposed to all stem cell harvests?

https://lifelessons.co/personal-development/howtogetsmarterpart4/

QuoteBlack and white thinking is when you tend to see things in an overly simplistic way, often as only one of two extremes â€" with no middle ground or grey areas. It’s also known as all or “ALL or NOTHING” thinking or splitting.

I'll be happy to answer your question, once you've completed your obviously required reading. Juice after, I'll get your favorite sippy cup ready.

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
DING!

That Quote button is a helluva drug.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:48:32 AM
[attachment=1,msg1271965]

When I research and especially when I discuss this subject, I get nauseous, literally shaking, elevated respiration--the whole bit. That PTS is no joke--which makes people who lie about that shit all the more horrific,

So um you have PTSD from having your junk cut, or is this more of an exoteric phantasm?

:o

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 09:54:08 AM
you have PTSD

I do not believe that I have PTSD.

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 09:54:08 AM
an exoteric phantasm?

[attachment=1]

Hey, look, there's that all-or-nothing-thinking I was just talking about! Adorable.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

https://lifelessons.co/personal-development/howtogetsmarterpart4/

Nope.

You're not sliding away by linking to non-subject related dismissals.

QuoteI'll be happy to answer your question, once you've completed your obviously required reading. Juice after, I'll get your favorite sippy cup ready.

Your manifest and overwhelming intolerance for anyone and anything that questions your personal narratives is petty, tiresome, and close-minded.

Do I need to quote where we find that in your obfuscatory, self-incriminating link?

QuoteThis “ALWAYS” happens.

I’m “DEFINITELY” right.

“EVERYONE” knows that.

She’s “NEVER” on time.

I’ve had the “WORST” day.

You have a strong sense of certainty in what you believe in
As a black and white thinker, when you believe something, you believe it 100%, and you have absolutely no doubts that you’re right.

In fact, not only do you think you’re right â€" you KNOW you’re right â€" and anyone who disagrees with you is DEFINITELY WRONG!

QuoteThat Quote button is a helluva drug.

Button?

Aw shucks, I do it manually...

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:57:54 AM
I do not believe that I have PTSD.

Oh sure, just the tated PTS and drop the "D"... :o

[quotye]Hey, look, there's that all-or-nothing-thinking I was just talking about! Adorable.
[/quote]

Yes, your'n:

QuoteThis “ALWAYS” happens.

I’m “DEFINITELY” right.

“EVERYONE” knows that.

She’s “NEVER” on time.

I’ve had the “WORST” day.

You have a strong sense of certainty in what you believe in
As a black and white thinker, when you believe something, you believe it 100%, and you have absolutely no doubts that you’re right.

In fact, not only do you think you’re right â€" you KNOW you’re right â€" and anyone who disagrees with you is DEFINITELY WRONG!/quote]

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 10:00:54 AM
Your manifest and overwhelming intolerance for anyone and anything that questions your personal narratives is petty, tiresome, and close-minded.

... then why do you have such difficulty proving me wrong, changing my mind, or doing anything besides looking like an actual AI script? It should be easy, right?

Come on, take a stand. Tell me how mutilating girls is just inconceivably awful, but mutilating boys is perfectly socially acceptable. Go on, use science. Impress us all. This is your moment to shine!

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 28, 2018, 10:02:48 AM
drop the "D"...

I do not believe I have a disorder. I think it is perfectly normal and healthy to be horrified at the thought of children being tortured, and if you do not, I frankly question your sanity.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 10:08:54 AM
... then why do you have such difficulty proving me wrong, changing my mind, or doing anything besides looking like an actual AI script? It should be easy, right?

I'm not charged with changing your mind, which has been at the very top of your personal narratives the past couple of days.

QuoteCome on, take a stand. Tell me how mutilating girls is just inconceivably awful, but mutilating boys is perfectly socially acceptable. Go on, use science. Impress us all. This is your moment to shine!

Kinda basic stuff really, even if one is obsessed with genital purity:

https://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2012/jul/29/the-big-issue-male-circumcision

Male circumcision: the practice is very different from female genital mutilation
FGM is unlawful, carries huge risks and causes suffering.

In "Circumcision is an affront to decent human behaviour", (Comment), Catherine Bennett put male circumcision on a par with female genital mutilation.

Female genital circumcision implies the removal of the clitoris, sometimes with the inner labia, sometimes infibulation. It is often practised with blunt razors or knives and without anaesthetics. The risks: fatal haemorrhaging, cysts, urinary and vaginal infections, chronic pain, obstetrical complications.

Male circumcision, in the Jewish community, is done on a baby aged only a few days. In the case of my baby son, it was performed in a hospital and he was brought back to me after less than 10 minutes, fast asleep. Circumcision reduces female to male HIV transmission and is recommended by the World Health Organisation in countries with high endemic HIV rates. There is no evidence whatsoever to support the notion that it affects function, sensation or satisfaction.

QuoteI do not believe I have a disorder.

Just a bit of an odd fixation then?

QuoteI think it is perfectly normal and healthy to be horrified at the thought of children being tortured, and if you do not, I frankly question your sanity.

Ever had your wisdom teeth yanked?

:'(

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:48:32 AM
... no joke--.., but I digress--..? help you focus.

Jackie Goy-boi, eye THOT ewe "Tuek" dis bees knees Sirius Lee.  Knot Hapee harpy phun thyme foar lulz?

apogees, maître J'...

-pAnon

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 28, 2018, 09:53:32 AM
... Juice after,..

Always back the the root of the problem?

laws, yes...  M-O-O-N!@