Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 07, 2019, 10:56:55 PM
I would cum on @Rain aka Jennifer from Texas face and open mouth!
While you are doing her, mind if I get cozy with Lisa?

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 03:09:47 AM
You're a scumbag on a whole other level.

I think it has come to the time to pull this Message Board down again, it is clearly meant to Cyberbully. I am going to look into working with an attorney soon to see what can be done about taking this board down because you and many like you are extremely abusive and are causing a lot of damage to some of the other users. And if I suspect in the slightest that any of my own personal information that is sensitive in nature has been  posted here and my privacy rights have been compromised I will seek criminal prosecution against the offending party.

WRITTEN WARNING.
Oh look what I found.  Tough guy Anthony can physically threaten the Beta Boi jedi miller but he can't take the back and forth  blood in the water banter that is BellGab.  As for anyone having 'sensitive' info about you, let's just say one word here.  Falkie.  You falkied yourself pal. 

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 06:33:15 AM
No because it has been going on to me too since Jump Street. Now I am fighting back. Enjoy your time bullying other people now while you can, this message board will be receiving a cease and desist order and soon. Enjoy obscuity cowardly keyboard warriors! 👍
Since they were originally casting for 21 jump street and Johnny Depp got 'your' part?  Well, fuck me to tears, those fuckers owe you!

paladin1991

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 02, 2019, 07:04:58 AM
Anthony, you’re a knob gobbler.
fixed   Lisa, send me your digits.

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 10:28:50 AM
You were in the military at one point if I remember correctly and I see you have a picture of the drill Sgt from "Full Metal Jacket" as your avatar. So let me ask you a serious question, fucko. How many confirmed kills you have under your belt? I'm sure a few of them were women, and even children. How did it feel to blow away innocent people? Who were defenseless. You and your unit probably even lit up a mosque under the guise that you saw them aiming an RPG at your patrol and joked about it over beers afterward. But you were bringing freedom to the middle east! You were probably one of those dolts that would go into a diner or something and order "freedom fries" with your burger instead of just saying "french fries" immediately after the attacks of 9/11. How does it feel to know you were, and always will be, a tax-payer funded, government sanctioned mass murderer? A serial killer who's target was brown people and hid behind an oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic when, in fact, the REAL enemy is mindless, heartless, soulless cowardly pawns like yourself used by rich white men who run the petroluem industry. To provide the defense cobtractors an industry since there is an active theater of opperations in the middle east and we have to justify making more bullets and bombs. People like you are the ones who are "off". It is people like you who are dangerous and it is people like you who should be locked up. People like you, scary enough, become cops and continue their reign of terror state-side. I know some good ones tho, they are few and far between, but the likes of you one can only hope is killed on-duty with your own service weapon. Karma is a bitch. Freehole.
Does this mean no more long hot showers together?  *pouts*

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 10:30:43 AM
And your an abusive asshole bully
You outed yourself as a bully and psycho numerous times.  Hell, just googling your AC400KICK links to a psych outfit (nice picture btw, is that the suit your court appointed lawyer loaned you for your appearance?) MAD in AMERICA.  You Falkied yourself, pal. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 02, 2019, 12:27:37 PM
I'd really like to know where this facility is that is forcing these prisoners to read and post here. They need to be freed. It's cruel and extremely unusual.
LOL

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on July 07, 2019, 07:34:25 PM
            # What Heater Thinks Shes Doing.

# What Heater Is Actually Doing!

#HolyShit

lol

I wasn't listening...I just can't. I imagine this is accurate.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on July 07, 2019, 08:38:31 PM
# "I Have This Devil Music Inside Of Me!" - Heater Wad

She's so edgy!

Gunner65

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 08, 2019, 01:22:18 AM
  Does this mean no more long hot showers together?  *pouts*
You were in the military at one point if I remember correctly and I see you have a picture of the drill Sgt from "Full Metal Jacket" as your avatar. So let me ask you a serious question, fucko. How many confirmed kills you have under your belt? I'm sure a few of them were women, and even children. How did it feel to blow away innocent people? Who were defenseless. You and your unit probably even lit up a mosque under the guise that you saw them aiming an RPG at your patrol and joked about it over beers afterward. But you were bringing freedom to the middle east! You were probably one of those dolts that would go into a diner or something and order "freedom fries" with your burger instead of just saying "french fries" immediately after the attacks of 9/11. How does it feel to know you were, and always will be, a tax-payer funded, government sanctioned mass murderer? A serial killer who's target was brown people and hid behind an oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic when, in fact, the REAL enemy is mindless, heartless, soulless cowardly pawns like yourself used by rich white men who run the petroluem industry. To provide the defense cobtractors an industry since there is an active theater of opperations in the middle east and we have to justify making more bullets and bombs. People like you are the ones who are "off". It is people like you who are dangerous and it is people like you who should be locked up. People like you, scary enough, become cops and continue their reign of terror state-side. I know some good ones tho, they are few and far between, but the likes of you one can only hope is killed on-duty with your own service weapon. Karma is a bitch. Freehole.

Send that "Freehole" fucker to me. Holy fuck what a disjointed non-spelling ignorant fag,

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 08, 2019, 09:12:16 PM

Send that "Freehole" fucker to me. Holy fuck what a disjointed non-spelling ignorant fag,
Hehehehhehehe

Sugaree

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 07, 2019, 08:23:53 PM
[attachment=1,msg1339200]

just average in all ways 😭😭😭
You don't like the tron like background?

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 10, 2019, 03:42:50 AM
[attachment=1,msg1339747]

I had to go look, I thought you had made a funny...

My God, My GOD!

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on July 10, 2019, 07:30:30 AM
I had to go look, I thought you had made a funny...

My God, My GOD!

Maybe she got confused with a podcast about Erotica rather than Esoterica.....

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 10, 2019, 08:31:15 AM
Maybe she got confused with a podcast about Erotica rather than Esoterica.....

I vehemently disagree. Call Her Daddy, Sex with Emily, etc etc are all really popular podcast. They are podcast about sex. Trying to do a sultry paranormal show is a fools errand. Either do paranormal or do sex. I think if heather did a sex podcast, she would get more listeners.

Sex podcast are way more popular than Midnight in the Desert of tundra in Minny or any other half cocked paranormal show.

DynamoHum

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 10, 2019, 09:48:06 AM
I vehemently disagree. Call Her Daddy, Sex with Emily, etc etc are all really popular podcast. They are podcast about sex. Trying to do a sultry paranormal show is a fools errand. Either do paranormal or do sex. I think if heather did a sex podcast, she would get more listeners.

Sex podcast are way more popular than Midnight in the Desert of tundra in Minny or any other half cocked paranormal show.

I didn’t say she shouldn’t do one about sex, I said I think she got confused about what type of show she was gonna do. I think with her experience in the sex industry and show about that and music would be great for her!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 10, 2019, 09:48:06 AM

She sounds a lot happier when she's doing things other than the paranormal.... Such as the Danzig guy, and dj'ing music. The further she gets from the art formula the happier she seems.

ItsOver

;D Well, if nothing else works, show dem gams!  Right, Clyde?

Maybe she's shooting to be a leg-crosser on one of the talking heads networks.

Dr. MD MD

Hmmm...maybe I should send her the other ear.

chefist

Curious if that is a newer photo or not...but at least she is marketing herself honestly at this point...to horny old straight men and lesbian women...

Sugaree

Quote from: chefist on July 10, 2019, 03:45:17 PM
Curious if that is a newer photo or not...but at least she is marketing herself honestly at this point...to horny old straight men and lesbian women...
That is an older photo of her, back when she was a stripper.

When these photos were released I feel like a more horny old men did call.

ItsOver

So it's basically back to being a phone sex operator.  "West of the Rockies line.  Hey, baby... it's open legs for open lines night... how can I do you, sweety?"

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on July 10, 2019, 04:19:15 PM
So it's basically back to being a phone sex operator.  "West of the Rockies line.  Hey, baby... it's open legs for open lines night... how can I do you, sweety?"

Catsmile

# Do We Need A Valid Credit Card To Listen In?
#$3.99ForTheFirstMinute.
#$1.99EveryMinuteThereafter.

# Nigga Need'uh Fist Full'uh Washingtons Fo'duh Show Nao?
#G-StringFodder
#HeatersG-StringBeHungry
#FeedMehDolla'Bills,Yo!
#MakeItRainInTheDesert
#GrannyNeedzUhNewTattoo

# Has The Show Been Renamed Kingdom of Thigh?
# Heater Show The Devil Inside Her If You Pay For The VIP Room?
#Asking4AFriend

#BenzoLongWithoutKoN
#ConfusingSensationWithDesperation
#OffTheRails&ChartsB4ItEvenStarts
#ArtsTrueLegacyContinues...