• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Seth Rich

Started by starrmtn001, May 26, 2017, 10:42:07 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 03, 2017, 12:46:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx_XeIcNFn0

I have my doubts about the legitimacy of this clip.  It looks like a green screen job to me.

Gd5150

https://youtu.be/NWBt-G4dMT4

Whenever I hear the name Seymour I think of that Seymour Butts joke. This Seth Rich murder lawsuit is going to be great. The leftwing DemocratMedia has suddenly decided to cover the story trying spread the lie that Rich wasn't killed by the DNC for leaking DNC corruption. It's going to be great when the facts come out. Haha! The left are such fucking idiots it's pathetic.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 03, 2017, 09:33:15 AM
https://youtu.be/NWBt-G4dMT4

Whenever I hear the name Seymour I think of that Seymour Butts joke. This Seth Rich murder lawsuit is going to be great. The left-wing DemocratMedia has suddenly decided to cover the story trying spread the lie that Rich wasn't killed by the DNC for leaking DNC corruption. It's going to be great when the facts come out. Haha! The left is such fucking idiots it's pathetic.

Indeed.  This is the kind of event that lines corporate media pockets.  But I can't help to continue considering the parents who lost their son, who are probably being coerced to keep the truth hidden and have to continue to suffer through the madness.  My heart goes out to them.

bateman

:drudgesirens:

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

QuoteThere was no hack of the Democratic National Committee’s system on July 5 last yearâ€"not by the Russians, not by anyone else. Hard science now demonstrates it was a leakâ€"a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system. This casts serious doubt on the initial “hack,” as alleged, that led to the very consequential publication of a large store of documents on WikiLeaks last summer.

Juan

It seems to be a very well researched and written article.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 03, 2017, 02:47:21 PM
Indeed.  This is the kind of event that lines corporate media pockets.  But I can't help to continue considering the parents who lost their son, who are probably being coerced to keep the truth hidden and have to continue to suffer through the madness.  My heart goes out to them.

Yeah, but don't let it get in the way of propagating a conspiracy theory. Even the parents of Mr Rich had to plead with Fox to withdraw the story, which they did after a week of promoting it.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 10, 2017, 12:18:37 PM

Yeah, but don't let it get in the way of propagating a conspiracy theory. Even the parents of Mr Rich had to plead with Fox to withdraw the story, which they did after a week of promoting it.

I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to end up like Seth either.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: chefist on August 10, 2017, 12:30:59 PM
I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to end up like Seth either.

Hey, someone should get ahold of SV and tell him that Pud is loose on the grounds again.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 10, 2017, 12:39:13 PM

Hey, someone should get ahold of SV and tell him that Pud is loose on the grounds again.

Just be thankful I'm not playing golf.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 10, 2017, 12:40:06 PM
Just be thankful I'm not playing golf.
Why?  Are you . . . good? ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 10, 2017, 12:47:41 PM
Why?  Are you . . . good? ???

Never played in my life.. Nor do I want to.. Have a cookie.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 10, 2017, 12:49:48 PM

Bowling is faster, cheaper and more fun...beer and food are only 20 feet away at the snack bar!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 10, 2017, 12:18:37 PM
Even the parents of Mr Rich had to plead with Fox to withdraw the story, which they did after a week of promoting it.

Wrong again! It was a Clinton connected DNC lawyer that did that. I wonder why?!  ;D

starrmtn001

Oh, sorry.  You seem like a golfer kinda guy.

What kind of cookie? ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: chefist on August 10, 2017, 01:14:15 PM
Bowling is faster, cheaper and more fun...beer and food are only 20 feet away at the snack bar!

And when I bowled in a league we had ten beer frames per string.  Of course my average was 72 but nobody really gave a shit.

Kidnostad3

When I played golf I hit the ball and, if I could find it, I hit again.  I had to quit because on the average I was going through 24 golf balls per round and it got to be a real problem for my wife.  Something about cost as I recall.

chefist

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 10, 2017, 04:46:56 PM
And when I bowled in a league we had ten beer frames per string.  Of course my average was 72 but nobody really gave a shit.

Exactly

Dr. MD MD

Nixon was apparently quite a bowler.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 10, 2017, 04:57:33 PM
Nixon was apparently quite a bowler.  ;)

All of us right wing fanatics bowl. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 10, 2017, 04:59:08 PM
All of us right wing fanatics bowl.

Great! When's league night?  :)

albrecht

Amazon News reports that a lobbyist investigating the murder of Seth Rich was nearly killed by the investigator he initially had hired.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/lobbyist-says-he-was-nearly-killed-by-man-he-hired-to-investigate-seth-richs-death/2018/03/19/a4261e48-2baa-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html?utm_term=.139a13ee08da

Lobbyist says he was nearly killed by man he hired to investigate Seth Rich’s death