• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

whoozit

Should I skip my trip to the Saudi consulate?  Edit: Let me clarify this question is should I go, not if you think I should.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on October 19, 2018, 04:59:04 PM
Should I skip my trip to the Saudi consulate?  Edit: Let me clarify this question is should I go, not if you think I should.

What would Hobbes advise?

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on October 19, 2018, 04:59:04 PM
Do your fingernails need trimming?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/recordings-jamal-khashoggis-fingers-cut-off-then-beheaded-dismembered

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on October 19, 2018, 06:18:06 PM
Do your fingernails need trimming?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/recordings-jamal-khashoggis-fingers-cut-off-then-beheaded-dismembered

The point has been raised that if they are now going to admit that he was killed (albeit accidentally) during a scuffle, they might have a tough time explaining away why they cut his fingers off and started dismembering him while still alive.  (assuming that they will return the body of the man they accidentally killed...)

pyewacket

Hey there, Lee- I hope I am not being too forward by addressing you in such a familiar fashion. Speaking of fashion, I have heard people describe you as being 'light in the loafers', which makes me curious. Which loafers does a man with your fashion sense favor- Penny, Tassel, Wildsmith, Belgian, or Gucci?

starrmtn001

Quote from: pyewacket on October 19, 2018, 11:30:48 PM
Hey there, Lee- I hope I am not being too forward by addressing you in such a familiar fashion. Speaking of fashion, I have heard people describe you as being 'light in the loafers', which makes me curious. Which loafers does a man with your fashion sense favor- Penny, Tassel, Wildsmith, Belgian, or Gucci?
Comfortable.  I would hope. ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pyewacket on October 19, 2018, 11:30:48 PM
Which loafers does a man with your fashion sense favor- Penny, Tassel, Wildsmith, Belgian, or Gucci?

Scott Thorson sells all of my shoes behind my back (oops!) on the street for crack, so I have to wear whatever is still lying around. 

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on October 20, 2018, 12:35:36 PM
Scott Thorson sells all of my shoes behind my back (oops!) on the street for crack, so I have to wear whatever is still lying around.
That stupid crack-whore.  He should be content to sit around and worship you all day.  Too bad you did not learn how to treat lovers from Reckuf.   :(

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on October 19, 2018, 11:06:08 PM
The point has been raised that if they are now going to admit that he was killed (albeit accidentally) during a scuffle, they might have a tough time explaining away why they cut his fingers off and started dismembering him while still alive.  (assuming that they will return the body of the man they accidentally killed...)

He had an itchy neck. After accidentally slamming his hand in a door (leading to the loss of his fingers) thus rendering it useless, he was searching for something to relieve the irritation. Finding a conveniently rough object, and vigorously rubbing his neck on it, he didn't realise it was a bone saw until his head fell off.

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 20, 2018, 01:07:44 PM
He had an itchy neck. After accidentally slamming his hand in a door (leading to the loss of his fingers) thus rendering it useless, he was searching for something to relieve the irritation. Finding a conveniently rough object, and vigorously rubbing his neck on it, he didn't realise it was a bone saw until his head fell off.
As plausible an explanation as any of the others... You should work for the Saudi's.

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on October 20, 2018, 07:21:12 PM
As plausible an explanation as any of the others... You should work for the Saudi's.
Or be banished to the I-Cloud... :o

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on October 20, 2018, 07:21:12 PM
I guess the moral of the story is don’t bring your fists to a befingering party.  Couldn’t they at least come up with something a little better like he shot himself in the head twice.  They should have spoken to the Clintons.

Metron2267

No one has said "pics or it didn't happen"...

Just sayin'... ???

whoozit

Don’t worry, there will be audio and video to back up all versions of the story including the one where he was mauled to death by the Loch Ness monster.  I’m kind of looking forward to that one.  Edit to keep in spirit of the thread: Right Liberace?

Metron2267

Heh...the leviathan of the Bosporous - still not paper trained...

Do you ever plan to change the favicon from fort rock/James Quall to something else or is he the eternal mascot for all things Bellgab?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on October 21, 2018, 08:52:33 AM
Do you ever plan to change the favicon from fort rock/James Quall to something else or is he the eternal mascot for all things Bellgab?

His likeness will be forever memorialized.

https://twitter.com/bellgabdotcom

Kidnostad3

Quote from: whoozit on October 18, 2018, 05:34:49 PM
Are hairy nipples normal?

That depends on individual taste. I like a good fuzzy navel now and then but I've never tried a hairy nipple.  What's in it?

Metron2267

http://www.cocktaildrinkrecipe.com/hairy-nipple/

1/2 oz.   Butterscotch Schnapps
1/2 oz.   Baileys Irish Cream
1/2 oz.   Vodka

8)

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Found in the wild.

[attachment=2]

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2018, 12:56:50 PM
[attachment=1,msg1269670]

When I was a baby, my mom used to watch his show.  Liberace was an exceptionally gifted pianist.  I can still remember listening to his music.

Jackstar

Dear Mr. Showmanship,

Is there a way I can post 1,746 9/11 memes to the Failkie thread all at once? Like, with a script or something? Now that I have established dominance, I want that shit settled.

[attachment=1]

I don't wanna stress your hardware though. That seems unkind.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on October 26, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
Dear Mr. Showmanship,

Is there a way I can post 1,746 9/11 memes to the Failkie thread all at once? Like, with a script or something? Now that I have established dominance, I want that shit settled.

[attachment=1,msg1271150]

I don't wanna stress your hardware though. That seems unkind.

I'm sorry, but the software limits it to 1,745 9/11 memes at once.  An update is coming, though.  Stay tuned!

I love chicks!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on October 26, 2018, 02:24:55 PM
I'm sorry, but the software limits it to 1,745 9/11 memes at once.

That's perfect. brig can have the cherry. I just want the sundae.

[attachment=1]

Naturally, your pick of the sprinkles.

Metron2267

What specifically was it about the 8 year Obummer nightmare that you found to be "hilarity"?

Take all the screens you need:______________________________

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Hey look, it's trying to organically find the right thread to post in. How delightful.

pate

Hey General Lee, which version of Kraftwerk's "The Robots" do you like best the original or one of the remixes?

This one is my personal favorite right now, not as long as the original but doesn't lose the essence of what they were getting at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw1ZZnq4naY